PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding scrolling text

ciss
12-22-2010, 05:51 PM
Ok, so I have a question, how can I scroll up and down the text in the upper side of the screen? I know it has three levels by tapping the arrow in the right side (1 row of text, 3, respectively 6 or 7), but I remember being able to scroll alot more up... I did that by mistake a few times, tried again many times after with no success though.

Do you guys know how? :eek:

Ladylove
12-22-2010, 06:39 PM
When you touch your little speech bubble to type youll see a tiny arrow in the right side of the text box at the top. Click that to go up and down

drewcapu
12-23-2010, 01:14 AM
Don't forget to also hit the book so that you only have one column of skills showing. It's easier to scroll down that way :)

Cabero
12-23-2010, 02:07 AM
The scroll option he is talking about is gone. The only way to use it now is to click on a person and use the chat bubble there it will let you scroll there only. This might be a Droid issue only I don't know. The only arrow that works in regular chat now is the one that changes the size of the chat window.

ciss
12-23-2010, 04:12 AM
yup, that s right thanks cabero, I was not aware of the chat bubble when clicking on a person. That s good enough for me. Solved.

Ladylove
12-23-2010, 03:46 PM
Really? I haven't had that problem... I'm on an itouch though

Cabero
12-23-2010, 04:04 PM
Really? I haven't had that problem... I'm on an itouch though

When I first started playing mid Nov (on my Droid) there was a scroll bar shortly after it disappeared I'm assuming the did by mistake in a patch some where's.