PDA

View Full Version : Guild Hall Capacity

Bananaguard
05-07-2014, 06:51 AM
hello.. STS team

Eminence is a big guild with 500+ members(1/8 of it is eddy's toons :D)
when ever we have a guild contest or a guild photo shoot our gh is full

so i think that every Guild Hall has a Capacity of 5000 ppl so everyone can enter the GH when there are guild events or photo shoots etc

~Banana :banana:

Xeusx
05-07-2014, 07:10 AM
hello.. STS team

Eminence is a big guild with 500+ members(1/8 of it is eddy's toons :D)
when ever we have a guild contest or a guild photo shoot our gh is full

so i think that every Guild Hall has a Capacity of 5000 ppl so everyone can enter the GH when there are guild events or photo shoots etc

~Banana :banana:
Sure, then 5000 ppl will complain about lag in GH...
Think about the lag, the lag will spread to all players xD

CrazyTank
05-07-2014, 07:21 AM
Yeah I agree that guild hall capacity should be increased. 5000 members? It's a lot

Ebezaanec
05-07-2014, 07:24 AM
Here's the thing about getting your suggestions implemented. Your idea must have something that benefits the player base while also benefiting STG's best interests.

Also due to the fact that more people would add strain to the server, more guild space could be a viable plat/gold sink.

Though, I feel bad about only the Guild Master spending for the space. Maybe implement a cumulative plat total, so that every guildie can add to the plat? (Example: The Guild Space costs 2k plat and 500 members donate 4 plat each)

Theillist1
05-08-2014, 12:51 PM
Here's the thing about getting your suggestions implemented. Your idea must have something that benefits the player base while also benefiting STG's best interests.

Also due to the fact that more people would add strain to the server, more guild space could be a viable plat/gold sink.

Though, I feel bad about only the Guild Master spending for the space. Maybe implement a cumulative plat total, so that every guildie can add to the plat? (Example: The Guild Space costs 2k plat and 500 members donate 4 plat each)

I love the idea of guild plat donations... but could be implemented to something better. A pvp guild room, 1v1 2v2. Guild Vault, for gear and gold stash to players who are proper rank

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

kinzmet
05-08-2014, 01:20 PM
If all things fail, Photoshop is always there :)