View Full Version : Bring back Black Dragon map, and Humania Elite dungeon

Emagency
05-07-2014, 07:03 AM
Hear me out on this thread, it's probably going to be a decent read through. Have an open mind when reading.

The Introduction
What is more worth working for in this game than..
- A Marlin that proc's a Shark that eats nubs like nobodies business
- A Twister that lays out an awesome shield buff to help you and your team mates take down those baddies.
- An Elite Sea Blaster, that aside from it's amazing looks, destroys those friends of yours in PVE :banana:
- A Dragon set that simply looks AMAZING, both crafted and uncrafted.
I think the majority of us would agree that these are simply the most desired items in the game, and are diminishing by the minute.
So many of the people who have these items have either quit, or been perma banned, so these will never again see players hands.

Items like the 2-3 piece rings, founders helms, Humania Faces, and red holo shields I say should NEVER be touched, these players have been around for so long and deserve this reward.
*to name a few Angeldawn, Ortalan, Feaze, Elite, Monalissa, Parakseventh, Kanital, Soul, XYZth... wait* I love you guys

Different Viewpoints I can assume
1.) "I dropped/bought these items before they discontinued, and held all this time, what now?"
2.) "I spent 20-50m on one of these items, a large portion of my total work, what now?"
While I can sympathize with these people, you guys really are the minority, and I think this is something people would have to really think about, and consider the overall well-being of the game that we all love.
3.) "I tried to buy these items and lost everything due to the trade system."
^It's sad, but this is pretty common, and I have seen someone go personally from this. (trade window is a separate issue)
4.) "I really want these items, I have all the gold to trade for them, but there is no way I can trust someone to do this"
Most people simply will not sell these items because they have a value that hardly any single trade can accomplish.
-There is obviously more situations to go through, but this is a few to take a look to gather more of an overall understanding on the situation.

-The Crafted Black Dragon ring does not bring that much more a difference than Gold Dragon, the real difference is made with 2-3 piece rings.

My Suggestion
With the recent introduction of the awesome Starry Vanities, we all know how difficult it is to drop one of these suckers! Dropping one give you one of 2 feelings, "YAY I'M RICH" or "YAY I DON'T HAVE TO PAY A FORTUNE TO GET"
I suggest to bring back both of these dungeons at 1/10 or possibly even lower the drop rate of the Starry armors.
1.) These dungeons already exist and are worked out in entirety.
2.) I'm assuming a small tweak of a number will satisfy the drop rate of the elites and black dragon in their respective dungeons.
This will keep the farming of these items at a rate that makes them so frustrating that most give up on it, but the reward for those who persist would have no equal.
-I see this giving people incentive to buy plat to spend on 100% re roll elixirs and thrashers *no one would want to miss re roll for these*
-If it is possible, keep the dungeon for 71 elites strictly 71 characters as it was before. (increasing demand for 70/71 sets) *increase in farmers*
-Put these items at an unbelievably low drop rate
-DO NOT bring back the 71 quest elites earned by getting 500/500 on whatever quest that was.
-DO NOT bring back the Humanian Faces earned after completing the elite dungeon.

Conclusion
I strongly urge you guys/gals, boy/girls to think this fully through, and think about the good that this will do for the game.
The simple fact is that these are truly worth working for, and will motivate many to play PL. We are all aware that there will no longer be expansions to Pocket Legends, that has been made very clear. I think this brings more to the table for us who still play, and would be for the greater good of the game.

Please leave your comments below, I'll update the thread as I see fit throughout the discussion.

Regards,
Emagency

-was intended for suggestions/feedback, please move the thread and remove this message, thank you

Shonex
05-07-2014, 07:13 AM
A lot of colours here, lol...

You have my support.

Sent from my calculator using Tapatalk

ign hugeluck
05-07-2014, 07:20 AM
And it could be no elixers so it would just luck and it won't be so cheap

Emagency
05-07-2014, 07:32 AM

You have my support.

haha it's to make it easier to refer back to

Ssneakykills
05-07-2014, 07:42 AM
This would be so sweet for everyone without but I know a lot of oldies would want this untouched

Emagency
05-07-2014, 07:45 AM
I can see that being a possibility, but they should consider the overall state of PL, and how good it would be for the overall view.

Splammy
05-07-2014, 07:52 AM
Vvonderful speech ;) please do bring this back, it WOULD make more money from all the elixirs we be spending plat on. U have my support u nub:)

for the lulz
05-07-2014, 07:58 AM
This is a GREAT IDEA to liven up the game!! however being a person who owns black and elites.....eh . BUT! Maybe we cud have the same kind of dragon gear (not black) some other color , released in a dungeon like that! it wud be l76 and extremely hard to get ! the stats would be better ofcourse and maybe it could have a set bonus or something with l76 elites or the new colored l71 elites.

This idea is alot like that retro gear contest but i really hope it doesnt destroy the exclusivity of having black drag or l71 elites , that wud suck :/ ur one of my closest friends man , but this is my honest opinion .

Aveea
05-07-2014, 08:04 AM
They've done it with other stuff. Not a bad idea. At this point anything to get more ppl running is a go with me. It'll give us something to do while we wait for PL2.:rolleyes:

Suentous PO
05-07-2014, 08:36 AM
As I say every time this type of thing is suggested again.....

DO NOT BRING BACK THE SAME 71 ELITES AND BLACK SETS.
IF anything like this is to happen then for the love of god..RECOLOR IT!!!!!!!!

Don't punish the few people who have been loyal for that long! You dont want to drive even more old loyal players away.
You would be giving me nothing to do and tick me off frankly. If things are recolored than I can retain my accomplishment AND newbies will also have a goal. Don't leave me out when I've always supported this game!
Old stuff-NO
recolored - ok.

Fighter
05-07-2014, 08:45 AM
This is a VERY good idea. Everyone is trying to buy 2pc-3pc ring-black dragon-humania face accounts and this way prevents the trading account a bit.

Players are bored of farm dragon sets, other vanities or steels. New endgame pvp suggestion thread is great but PL also needs new things at PvE.

You got my support about that but I dont think They will come back.

Perf
05-07-2014, 08:45 AM

Don't punish the few people who have been loyal for that long! You dont want to drive even more old loyal players away.
You would be giving me nothing to do and tick me off frankly. If things are recolored than I can retain my accomplishment AND newbies will also have a goal. Don't leave me out when I've always supported this game!
Old stuff-NO
recolored - ok.

New stuff- YEAH

SillyJuan
05-07-2014, 08:48 AM
Well I bought the humania face once. Don't yah think I can get it again?

Ks_Leon
05-07-2014, 08:53 AM
Yeah just re-colour it again.Or make something new instead bring this black set and humanian elite.People pay hundred million gold for those thing will rage alot if this things been released AGAIN.

Apa
05-07-2014, 09:08 AM
I'm with Sue.......... I don't like the sounds of any of this.
In all honesty I wish Sts would release new BSM 76 Elite weapons with procs that are hard to get.
I'd prefer this over bringing back old things. If sts gonna bring back 71 elite and black drag then they might as well bring back founders and CoP and SoH and MFA and Volcano 71 cap vanity.
I don't care how hard they would make it to get, it's still gonna affect the people that already owned them. Including me.

for the lulz
05-07-2014, 09:18 AM

Old stuff-NO
recolored - ok.

actually it wudnt take much effort to design new extremely rare gear , i Completely support what you say , the few with black and elites shouldnt be punished because of one bright idea

for the lulz
05-07-2014, 09:19 AM
But this thread wud get alot of support from all the noobs who have always wanted something rare , It wud give them a chance... I have no prob with that , just dont make it the same thing as before , or us rich folk are doomed

programmed
05-07-2014, 09:55 AM
I have to agree with sue. If this were to happen they should be re-colored. I may not own any of these and probably never will but I know people with them who would be ticked off after working so hard to get these things.

Ssneakykills
05-07-2014, 10:12 AM
I want that drag set that the fireman in Bsm towne is wearing so bad lol

Aveea
05-07-2014, 10:13 AM
Re-color ftw

Oldcoot
05-07-2014, 10:34 AM
Any changes would take work an they aren't willing to do so. I think we should feel lucky we got starry. Face it we are a liability, we can't make them the money or accolades they want so they have moved on.

Suentous PO
05-07-2014, 12:07 PM
That red and yellow drag set that one of the fire wardens has already exists and I can't imagine it would take much to make it drop.
There are other things that already exist like Farow (sp?) the foragers set in sewers, or bring back the one handed whammo that no one has. New anything give us ALL something to farm for, and no one looses.

DocDoBig
05-07-2014, 12:14 PM
Purple Dragon set, 'nuff said.

bglir
05-07-2014, 01:45 PM
Reality check, nothing is going to happen, keep on hoping, keep on dreaming, keep on posting your best ideas, in the end disappointment and pain one feels if nothing happens, we all know the answer and we all know they have no spare time for PL.

One thing for sure we still be there in PL Waiting, lets us hold hands and if you need a shoulder to cry on i be there.

Tommy Page - A Shoulder To Cry On

Life is full of lots of up and downs
But the distance feels further
When it's headed for the ground
And there's nothing more painful
Then to let your feelings take you down

It's so hard to know the way you feel inside
When there's many thoughts and feelings that you hide
But you might feel better
If you let me walk with you by your side

And when you need a shoulder to cry on
When you need a friend to rely on
When the whole world is gone
You won't be alone 'cause I'll be there

I'll be your shoulder to cry on
I'll be there, I'll be your friend to rely on
When the whole world's gone

All of the times when everything is wrong
And you're feeling like there's no use going on
You can't give it up, I'll help you work it out
And carry on

Side by side with you till the end
I'll always be the one to firmly hold your hand
No matter what is said or done
Our love will always continue on

Everyone needs a shoulder to cry on
Everyone needs a friend to rely on
When the whole world is gone

I'll be your shoulder to cry on
I'll be there, I'll be your friend to rely on

You'll have my shoulder to cry on
I'll be there, I'll be the one to rely on
And when the whole world's gone
You'll always have my shoulder to cry on

Songwriters
PAGE, TOMMY

Oldcoot
05-07-2014, 02:05 PM
This^^^^

Emagency
05-07-2014, 02:15 PM
Another thing that I see happening here is that there's tons of people who play PL that are upset at the idea because they have these items and feel special.
Well here's my view on your position:
-98% of you will never sell your 71 elites or black dragon sets as it is.
-You would all be upset that you didn't sell your items *that you wouldn't sell in the first place* for more gold than what it would now be worth

I'm seeing the side that you guys have, but I'm talking about what would be best for the majority, WE KNOW that STS is not going to make new items with new procs and new blah blah blah.

The only thing I've seen so far that makes any sense is the Junior Recruit Dragon Set that has never been used, that would be a good idea as far I see it because it already exist. Just making a new name and throwing it on the drop table at forgotten forest at an incredibly low rate is PLAUSABLE.

I'm curious, do you guys really think being around when these dropped the first time means it's exclusive to you because you're from former caps?
These items can still be traded/given/obtained, but most of those who have do not want to let go of them, not because they are oldies, but because they like them.

Emagency
05-07-2014, 02:23 PM
In all honesty I wish Sts would release new BSM 76 Elite weapons with procs that are hard to get.
I'd prefer this over bringing back old things. If sts gonna bring back 71 elite and black drag then they might as well bring back founders and CoP and SoH and MFA and Volcano 71 cap vanity.
I don't care how hard they would make it to get, it's still gonna affect the people that already owned them. Including me.

How is it on the same level to you as founders and CoP and SoH and MFA and Volcano 71 cap vanity? Those items are clearly never going to be available, as they were rewards for that time, and non-tradable deals, not even between characters.
To me those are a whole different ball game and I agree with you that they should not be touched.

Question is, how would this really affect you? Are you losing anything? As I understand it you're not selling your elites.

Emagency
05-07-2014, 02:24 PM
Purple Dragon set, 'nuff said.

Feaze would go bonkers haha, I'm all for the purple ;D

Emagency
05-07-2014, 02:26 PM
Any changes would take work an they aren't willing to do so. I think we should feel lucky we got starry. Face it we are a liability, we can't make them the money or accolades they want so they have moved on.

Starry was an awesome addition in my opinion, some complain it wasn't the greatest blahblah, but it was new, and my mages and birds look darn good in em.

Emagency
05-07-2014, 02:27 PM

Old stuff-NO
recolored - ok.

If they actually would recolor them to something along those lines man I'd be all for it, but seems like a lot more effort for them.

jonpink
05-07-2014, 02:36 PM
You have my support!!! Lets get them pinks and elites i suppose lol!! Pl would most likely gain more players if we bring these items back!!!

jonpink
05-07-2014, 03:02 PM
I have one last idea... What if for only one month let black drag and 71 elites drop. This is just so that there will be more in circulation and you guys would be making money from all of the player buying plat. This way after the month is over we can finally have a new cap?? ;) love you guys/gals!!

Fighter
05-07-2014, 03:07 PM
Yea re-color dragon sets ftw but what about items then?

Darker
05-07-2014, 03:16 PM
-If it is possible, keep the dungeon for 71 elites strictly 71 characters as it was before. (increasing demand for 70/71 sets) *increase in farmers*

No ty for this part. I support rest.

Suentous PO
05-07-2014, 03:17 PM
Another thing that I see happening here is that there's tons of people who play PL that are upset at the idea because they have these items and feel special.
Well here's my view on your position:
-98% of you will never sell your 71 elites or black dragon sets as it is.
-You would all be upset that you didn't sell your items *that you wouldn't sell in the first place* for more gold than what it would now be worth

no I wouldn't be upset because I didn't sell, I'd be bothered that I loose more than 200 million in value that I feel an sence of accomplishment from.

I'm seeing the side that you guys have, but I'm talking about what would be best for the majority, WE KNOW that STS is not going to make new items with new procs and new blah blah blah.

what is best for all would be what upsets no one, and especially not the people who have supported this game for the longest. My idea would not bother the oldest supporters such as myself. Re releasing doesn't give me a new goal, it pushes away oldies.

The only thing I've seen so far that makes any sense is the Junior Recruit Dragon Set that has never been used, that would be a good idea as far I see it because it already exist. Just making a new name and throwing it on the drop table at forgotten forest at an incredibly low rate is PLAUSABLE.

I'm curious, do you guys really think being around when these dropped the first time means it's exclusive to you because you're from former caps?

yes, because these are ELITE items, no one should expect those to come back- sorry.

These items can still be traded/given/obtained, but most of those who have do not want to let go of them, not because they are oldies, but because they like them.

If they actually would recolor them to something along those lines man I'd be all for it, but seems like a lot more effort for them.

Recoloring isn't a lot more effort, Sam said that was something even he could do, an overlay.

One last thing; the desirability of these items goes down and that exclusivity means less to everyone as time goes on and we all see more and more.

razerfingers
05-07-2014, 03:20 PM
Hey you forgot to mention my vetran status..

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Apa
05-07-2014, 03:36 PM
How is it on the same level to you as founders and CoP and SoH and MFA and Volcano 71 cap vanity? Those items are clearly never going to be available, as they were rewards for that time, and non-tradable deals, not even between characters.
To me those are a whole different ball game and I agree with you that they should not be touched.

Question is, how would this really affect you? Are you losing anything? As I understand it you're not selling your elites.

I don't care if those rewarded vanities is a different ball game. Sometimes I feel like I want CoP and SoH too cause I have MFA but I know that I'll never get them. Am I losing anything? Yes I'm losing the fact that my Esb and Ems used to be disc and exclusive. Just like CoP, SoH and MFA. All the CoP and SoH owners would be upset if Sts brought them back. As would the 71 elite and Black dragon owners.
Just because this game is lacking in content and is boring now doesn't mean sts should start bringing back old items. In my time here on PL, I wasn't as lucky as many people might have been. I only have Esb and Ems and I had to spend pretty much the majority of my wealth on them. And for sts to bring them back would shatter me. Other people may have only had to pay 1-4 mil a piece and I don't know if they would care enough, they probably still do. But that's not the point.
Yes, I'm never gonna sell these, and I never want them brought back.
And when/if sts ever did bring them back, in time people are just gonna complain again and again about PL lacking in content. Bringing these back won't solve the problem.
So now lets face reality. Sts doesn't even give updates in Pl anymore so.. This idea will NEVER happen. But new weapons with new procs, maybe.. But still highly unlikely.

Suentous PO
05-07-2014, 03:36 PM
I have one last idea... What if for only one month let black drag and 71 elites drop. This is just so that there will be more in circulation and you guys would be making money from all of the player buying plat. This way after the month is over we can finally have a new cap?? ;) love you guys/gals!!

I think this kinda compounds a problem tho.
It's desired because it's exclusive- yet not all will be happy with any time frame of accessibility.
If available for too long- ppl want it less because they see it more.
Yet also, if you make it a short time frame then someone will be missing out on it and be upset leading to more requests at getting it, and less people wanting it as it's more common.

Apa
05-07-2014, 03:50 PM
I don't care if those rewarded vanities is a different ball game. Sometimes I feel like I want CoP and SoH too cause I have MFA but I know that I'll never get them. Am I losing anything? Yes I'm losing the fact that my Esb and Ems used to be disc and exclusive. Just like CoP, SoH and MFA. All the CoP and SoH owners would be upset if Sts brought them back. As would the 71 elite and Black dragon owners.

One last thing; the desirability of these items goes down and that exclusivity means less to everyone as time goes on and we all see more and more.

I like how you and I are pretty much feeling the same way.

Emagency
05-07-2014, 04:06 PM
In my opinion, people do not want them simply because they are "exclusive" as in they don't drop anymore, if that were true, then everyone would be gung ho' over the whammos that don't drop anymore, or the l2 wing/eye/bracer or ruby swords.
And as for Apa I'm going to say the same thing again, you bought those elites, and are happy with what you have. That's the value in the item for you, so what exactly are you losing if they were to come out? I don't get it personally, it seems like a pride matter for you in particular. You will not sell them, so the value for you is having the item, that alone. Are you saying that you wouldn't like the items as much if they were to become more available just because more people have them? What if someone randomly came back who hoarded 10 of each and gave birth to a whole bunch more in the market, what then?
If they discontinued the burning branch and Boulder would anyone care because they were exclusive 76 elites?
I see it more likely that they would bring back items they do not have to put any effort into making, than to design all new procs and looks to add into the game.
That requires a lot more attention/testing/tweaking than adding in what they already have made.

I'll also add how short the time was for the Humanian Cap courtesy of Doc's wonderful timeline http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?99436-PL-s-Timeline

06/19/12 [CLIENT: 1.7.7]
- New Campaign – Humania + Level Raise [71 Cap]
New Town: Isle of Humania
- Fourth Elite Cap Vanity for capping to 71: Monarch Helm of Humania (MHH) added
- Added Angelic Loyalty Gear for having a 66 toon before or spending over $50
- Added /promocode command with <onthebeach> (Beach Antenna)
- Skill maximum rank increased to 7 for level 65 and up
- Achievements and Titles added
- Complete new UI
- Added support for logging in with Facebook and Google Accounts

07/19/12
- New Mystery Mash elite level 71 boss fight
- Elite boss has a chance to drop rare loot
- Plus Elite items
- New dark pink Elite item class
- Three new Elite weapons with unique PROC
Elite Wave Twister Staff
Elite Sea Blaster
Elite Marlin Sword
- New Dungeon: The Lost Villas
- New daily and 3 day quests to acquire crafting components
- New Elixir: Shamrock Trasher Punch (60 min) with 100% Luck
- Added Arcane Legends name reservation for 20 plat
- Arcane Shield added to the Store

09/07/12
- Preview Blacksmoke Mountain
- New limited Side-campaign Fire Forest dungeon with level 71 content, quests and new Boss Dragonet added
- Elite Quest (Collect 500 ichors) with Elite Weapons reward
- New black dragon stat'd gear
- Increased spawn frequency of Furgee in Lost Villas
- Infinitely Forgotten Blade now uses correct appearance
- Several small bugs fixed
- Leveling requirements for 10 first levels reduced
- Forest Haven quests offer more XP

10/18/12
- New Campaign – Blacksmoke Mountain + Level Raise [76 Cap]
New Quests, bosses and loot
- Fifth Elite Cap Vanity for capping to 76: Eye of Eternity (EoE) added
- New Elite Cap Vanity Rings
Ring of Valiance (2pc)
Ring of Valiant Glory (3pc)
- Competition: Level 76 in 4 days rewards: Elite Fossilized Dragon Egg (Shield) + [Elite Cut-Throat] Title
- New vanity wings

This is a 3 month period for the 71 elites, and only a month for the black dragon to be available whereas the current running for BSM is almost 2 years old!

Apa
05-07-2014, 04:12 PM
In my opinion, people do not want them simply because they are "exclusive" as in they don't drop anymore, if that were true, then everyone would be gung ho' over the whammos that don't drop anymore, or the l2 wing/eye/bracer or ruby swords.
And as for Apa I'm going to say the same thing again, you bought those elites, and are happy with what you have. That's the value in the item for you, so what exactly are you losing if they were to come out? I don't get it personally, it seems like a pride matter for you in particular. You will not sell them, so the value for you is having the item, that alone. Are you saying that you wouldn't like the items as much if they were to become more available just because more people have them? What if someone randomly came back who hoarded 10 of each and gave birth to a whole bunch more in the market, what then?
If they discontinued the burning branch and Boulder would anyone care because they were exclusive 76 elites?
I see it more likely that they would bring back items they do not have to put any effort into making, than to design all new procs and looks to add into the game.
That requires a lot more attention/testing/tweaking than adding in what they already have made.

It's nothing to do with my pride. I barely even wear my esb anymore. I don't really know why.. But.... This:

Atmozphere
05-07-2014, 04:13 PM
Omg they should make pink drag sets! And the dragon pets!!

Suentous PO
05-07-2014, 04:49 PM
I like how you and I are pretty much feeling the same way.

It seems a logical paradox to me;
unobtainable makes it desired, so making it available wrecks desirability.

Xyzther
05-07-2014, 08:04 PM
Love you too

IGN Storm
05-07-2014, 11:37 PM

You have my support.

Taste the Rainbow

RaNciDz
05-07-2014, 11:56 PM
I think all user will keep farming and support this game if u can put some RARE elite stuff...tq

for the lulz
05-08-2014, 04:20 AM
I was going 'to say something mean about how sucky this idea would be but if you wanna beg , pls beg for something new , something that wont screw us old players .

ily doe , plox dont be mad in game

#toughlove

Extreme
05-08-2014, 04:32 AM
Well, Ofcourse people who doesn't have any of those items would agree and those who has the old 71 items and black sets would say no, which I fully do understand why they won't agree. Just a thought, as a few others have said, a re-color would work pretty well. I do agree will your suggestions tho, just bring it back being re colored. Just my 2 cents.

Emagency
05-08-2014, 04:58 AM
I was going 'to say something mean about how sucky this idea would be but if you wanna beg , pls beg for something new , something that wont screw us old players .

ily doe , plox dont be mad in game

#toughlove

I'll reiterate this does not "screw anyone" and being an "old player" doesn't mean you have these things. Fact of the matter is you don't sell them anyway, and having them has no value other than "oh I have them" as the worth is not in the price it fetches, it's the fact that you have it because you like it. I still think that the stand from your side of the fence is that you would feel like somehow you Lost gold or something. But you were satisfied with the deal.

Take l56 glyph for example; there were people who paid 15-25m for a l56 glyph set but they came out and made them drop again, so here we have a set going from that kind of price down to 1-1.5m per set, and what has that done? GOOD! Lots of people love them and it's because they are a popular pvp item set. In my opinion doing this with the items I'm suggesting does effectively the same thing, and is BETTER in the long run for the good of the game, for what the game currently is.

No one is begging here, it's a suggestion I have to better the game overall for the majority.
I'm not going to beg for new gear, they have been clear about their position on new content.

Suentous PO
05-08-2014, 09:07 AM
You asked if anyone would care if they disc. the current elite weapons, the answer is yes. Those weapons have almost no value as they are obtainable and over farmed. If your idea happened and a map was always available we would just watch the value of the old elite items drop and drop. If your idea for a new map had a set time limit and then was taken out, then someone would miss out on the chance to get one. So which is it? Old weapons always available and have ever decreasing value (yawn), or a short time map that wouldn't seem fair to someone who misses out on it?
No one is impressed by those obtainable 76 weapons, I'd rather the 71s and black not become that.

This would "screw me" for lack of better term if it's not recolored because everybody that does have these gets nothing new to do.
How is that fair? Yes there aren't many of us, but we are long time supporters. Exactly who stg should not slight- long term customers.
I don't get why you can agree that something like the humania faces should be off limits yet the most expensive items in game which were also elite rewards should be up for grabs.
Stg has never re released elite items, and that has always remained the definition of "elite" to me. Exclusive to that time.

Luca Alessandro Bamba
05-08-2014, 11:48 AM

Old stuff-NO
recolored - ok.

This post sums it all, but i'd not even recolour it. Of course newbs would love something like this but it's plain wrong and unfair towards the people who farmed these items back in the days or even worse for the people who farmed/merched enough to be able to buy one now.

The game needs a new cap and new content if anything, not the old or recoloured items from old maps. Bringing back such old things would just turn away the loyal vet playerbase left and kill the game even faster.

Inviato dal mio ASUS Transformer Pad TF300TL utilizzando Tapatalk

Maurice Archie
05-08-2014, 12:48 PM
I'll speak for the noobs here .. A lot of you older players are extremely selfish I see . This would help the pocket legends as a whole and is a very simple thing for them to do . But I see walking around looking cooler than everybody with a item your never going to sale is enough for you . Enjoy walking around a game where people keep leaving until it's just you couple guys showing off for eachother . Then the item won't be rare huh ? Oh have fun though . Sucks having a lvl 76 that can't even look like lvl 76 material . All the time and work I put in to add to my pocket legends depression . I wouldn't care if pocket legends just have us a new armor vanity .recoloring is simple I hope they take some advice on this one ,

Blitzso
05-08-2014, 12:54 PM
Total support!

Re-Release or riot >:)

Suentous PO
05-08-2014, 01:18 PM
If anyone wanted to think its simply selfish of me not wanting re release that's fine, but remember my recoloring solution gives us ALL something to do, and a re release does not.
If I wanted to, I could say its selfish to want another shot at old elites (being an unnecessary item).
The items value in this case is that it represents a great deal of money, that is lost with a re release. Or that it represents a great effort in simply getting one at all, which is also lost when its available to anyone.

It's prolly all a pipe dream being that something as seemingly simple as asking for the stats of savage get changed is too much to ask.

Chopper
05-08-2014, 01:26 PM
Might as well.

At this point, the game is petering out anyway and this will be an opportunity for STG to squeeze out a few more dollars out of it before they decide it's not worth running the game anymore.

Apa
05-08-2014, 01:54 PM
This post sums it all, but i'd not even recolour it. Of course newbs would love something like this but it's plain wrong and unfair towards the people who farmed these items back in the days or even worse for the people who farmed/merched enough to be able to buy one now.

The game needs a new cap and new content if anything, not the old or recoloured items from old maps. Bringing back such old things would just turn away the loyal vet playerbase left and kill the game even faster.

Lol, yeah, I don't even want 71 Elite recoloured either.
But I don't mind a recolour to black dragon. Why doesn't sts do something like a dragon pets quest for L76 like they did for L71...
And then we can be able to have something to do. And add farmable dragon armor for the pet dragons just like black drag. This idea is way better than re-releasing and recolouring, Hands down!

Oldcoot
05-08-2014, 01:56 PM
Ha ha, he said peter

Fusionstrike
05-08-2014, 04:20 PM
One point that people need to remember here is that not all items are created equal. Some items entered the game with the express statement that they would be available for a limited time only. Everyone knew that at the time. The 71 elite weapons, black dragon armor, humania faces, and every level cap vanity fits this description. In my opinion, those who have these items have a right to be upset if they are ever reintroduced because that breaks the agreement. Some number of those who spent the extra time and/or money to get them did so only because they knew it was their only chance to do so. Or in other words, it's a bad idea to change the rules in the middle of the game.

I realize latecomers to PL could feel left out, but that's the way it goes in any community. Those who have been around longer have the historical items, rewards, titles, etc. from having been around a while. It really sucks that new content isn't happening, because it makes new players feel like they not only missed so much but don't have anything coming up to look forward to. Unfortunately, that's the breaks when you join a game on its way down. I really wish this weren't true for all our sakes, but that's the reality.

ign hugeluck
05-08-2014, 04:57 PM
Dev please reply

Apa
05-08-2014, 05:45 PM
Dev please reply

What I was thinking ^^

Oldcoot
05-08-2014, 06:00 PM
Dev please reply

Y, when you know what they are going to say

Caiahar
05-08-2014, 06:19 PM
I'll speak for the noobs here .. A lot of you older players are extremely selfish I see . This would help the pocket legends as a whole and is a very simple thing for them to do . But I see walking around looking cooler than everybody with a item your never going to sale is enough for you . Enjoy walking around a game where people keep leaving until it's just you couple guys showing off for eachother . Then the item won't be rare huh ? Oh have fun though . Sucks having a lvl 76 that can't even look like lvl 76 material . All the time and work I put in to add to my pocket legends depression . I wouldn't care if pocket legends just have us a new armor vanity .recoloring is simple I hope they take some advice on this one ,

You do not seem to understand. This is not selfish.
There are many things in the game that look awesome.
People like having rare items. It's something many have naturally. ESB, EMS, EWT, and Black Dragon are all mighty fine lookin items. But then, the value, of it will decrease if everyone can get it.
I have always wanted ESB and Black Dragon, my name is ShadowStar, so you can imagine me wanting it. But do you see me complaining about it? No. I'd rather have it discontinued than have it when everyone else can get it.

All for one, and one for all.

Emagency
05-09-2014, 01:19 AM
You asked if anyone would care if they disc. the current elite weapons, the answer is yes. Those weapons have almost no value as they are obtainable and over farmed. If your idea happened and a map was always available we would just watch the value of the old elite items drop and drop. If your idea for a new map had a set time limit and then was taken out, then someone would miss out on the chance to get one. So which is it? Old weapons always available and have ever decreasing value (yawn), or a short time map that wouldn't seem fair to someone who misses out on it?
No one is impressed by those obtainable 76 weapons, I'd rather the 71s and black not become that.

This would "screw me" for lack of better term if it's not recolored because everybody that does have these gets nothing new to do.
How is that fair? Yes there aren't many of us, but we are long time supporters. Exactly who stg should not slight- long term customers.
I don't get why you can agree that something like the humania faces should be off limits yet the most expensive items in game which were also elite rewards should be up for grabs.
Stg has never re released elite items, and that has always remained the definition of "elite" to me. Exclusive to that time.

The reason I do not agree with this is because they drop at least 100% more often than the 71's ever did, and have been dropping nonstop, every day for the past 2 years, whereas 71's had a 3 month window *That 71 cap was def. rushed out too soon in the first place given how long 76 has been out* Which I'm sure STG had reason to do so.
The supply of these would be incredibly higher than the 71s ever have been.

You mention also the statement I made about faces, and 71 elite weapons from the quest and I say that because those cannot be traded, those are character bound and fairly deserved by those players who capped and put in the work during that time.
That is NOT the case with the 71 elite marlin, esb, twister, and black dragon. Those are entirely different! (as is the fang armor, GOH, COP, Volcano helm, Egg and whatever else I missed)

The items value in this case is that it represents a great deal of money, that is lost with a re release. Or that it represents a great effort in simply getting one at all, which is also lost when its available to anyone.

The value as I have explained before in this thread is the fact that you have it, not because it costs "x" amount. Maybe to some few people that is the case, but the items themselves are the reward if you ask me. These people are only losing out because they didn't sell their items before the prices decreased, but So What? Almost everyone who currently has them will not sell them, so what in that case do they lose? NOTHING, it's a mind set - they retain the value of the item that they have and continue to cherish the fact that they have the item they care about.

Lol, yeah, I don't even want 71 Elite recoloured either.
But I don't mind a recolour to black dragon. Why doesn't sts do something like a dragon pets quest for L76 like they did for L71...
And then we can be able to have something to do. And add farmable dragon armor for the pet dragons just like black drag. This idea is way better than re-releasing and recolouring, Hands down!

A New color of Dragon Sets or Dragons themselves is something that would be awesome, or to even use the Junior Recruit's Dragon set that you can purchase at Halloween as a costume (already existing entities) but.. I do not like the recoloring Idea unless the procs themselves were also re colored.
For example : blackened out like the 76 elite costumes such as the bear, and change the staff to purple with a purple shield proc, blacked out marlin (renamed to A Shark) with red eyes and a Black Fish that comes out of the ground. And as for the ESB make it have the PVP pirate skull/crossbones on the flags, simple but effective, and can be renamed to however many awesome things it could be.

- All this to say, that would also take a lot more work on their part, i'm not sure exactly how much, but still would take it's toll over re release, which is far simpler.

Ha ha, he said peter
I lol'd

Dev please reply
I'm sure this thread has been read by the dev's, this post has over a thousand views and nearly or over 60 comments.
They need to discuss things among themselves to provide an appropriate response.

I'm simply taking my time to fully explain the full scale of this that I see, and also I encourage more people to get involved here on this thread with your opinion, even if you think it won't go a long way. The more views we see here the better!

Continue the good discussion, *Suentous and Apa are both my friends, this is strictly conversation for this topic.*
Regards,
Emagency

for the lulz
05-09-2014, 07:23 AM
lets all move to al

programmed
05-09-2014, 07:39 AM
lets all move to al

Nty

Suentous PO
05-09-2014, 10:11 AM
Respectfully, brotha, I'm sticking to my guns. Recolor or not at all.

If your counterpoint to recolor is you think it's more work, I disagree. Sam said even he could do that, meaning it's not as hard as you think. I haven't heard a great reason to not recolor it, and again I'll mention IF it's not, the I get nothing new to do, AND the value of my items drops. Even if it's a perceived value I spent the vast majority of my money on them, it would be a slight on people like me who are the longest (and hopefully most valued) type of customer.
You still have the problem that either this map idea of yours is always open, and the value of these cool weapons drops into the elite 76 realm, or, your map is a limited time thing and someone misses out. Just like you.

The point that the human face is a different type of reward because it's not tradable just illustrated that technically you can still get these weapons and black set, so no reason to re release the exact same thing.
I still think that all elite rewards should stay a one time thing. Period.
But just to restate- I like your idea as long as it's a recolor, and I and anyone else doesn't get left out of something new. There's just no reason for that part.

Maurice Archie
05-09-2014, 11:02 AM
The point being everyone won't have it . Give me a fair chance to farm those items . Give me something else to do . I understand what your saying but people won't even sell the items . Personally I want the humania face more than anything . The idea of being a human is so awesome to me . Birds are a love and hate thing . They honestly look weird compared to mages or foxes .

Bous
05-09-2014, 11:04 AM
Simple Answer, No
There would be nothing to work towards. Everything in PL is already dirt cheap.

Edit: As for the human faces I wouldn't mind since foxes and rhinos never got the chance to get the faces

Maurice Archie
05-09-2014, 11:04 AM
Shadow I know you , we pvp quite often . I'm BoyzINTheHood OblockBangBan MigosATL etc etc

Maurice Archie
05-09-2014, 11:07 AM
If nobody will sell there elite items then obviously there's nothing to work for now ... What are gonna keep farming swift sets until there 3k ea ?

Bous
05-09-2014, 11:11 AM
If nobody will sell there elite items then obviously there's nothing to work for now ... What are gonna keep farming swift sets until there 3k ea ?

Don't lowball and people will sell them

Maurice Archie
05-09-2014, 12:42 PM
I don't . People are scared and scammers.. Some both ! How can we trade 40 mil come on now

Extreme
05-09-2014, 03:01 PM
Why not make the Zombie helm vanity that fits each class differently a elite face being red?

Caiahar
05-09-2014, 06:49 PM
Theres way more things to work for than Elites and swift..swift isn't farmable.
Oldies get something special, theres more things that look cool.

SillyJuan
05-09-2014, 08:18 PM

Exactly why we won't get an update, these selfish players are basically asking for no update even though these items weren't even exclusive, they were droppable. I myself capped at 71, I never got a chance to drop one of these items, only thing I can do is carry on, and stack myself up with 76 elites :-).

On the other note here is a nice suggestion that everyone would love! For the whoever knows 1 year+ black smoke anniversary, we should get the the dungeon that drops black(or recolored so greedy people won't get mad,but has same stats as black sets) sets for 1 month! They should make to where only capped players can get in, or the ones that have the humania helm. Although it will be better for only the ones that have capped to benefit everyone. Let me know what you guys think.

Luca Alessandro Bamba
05-09-2014, 08:23 PM
This entire topic is coming after emagency first tried to state in trade section that people make op prices for the 71 elites and that they should be worth 20mils max, than he realized this was getting him nowhere and tried to buy with decent offer. Now apparently since you failed both ways you try to get them rereleased. I can understand how you want these items but they should stay discontinued just as it was with old vanities and other old items.

What we need is more NEW cool stuff, rereleasing old ones only screws older players or people who bought it and completely defeats the purpose of farming on certain times for limited items. That's why you dont see everyone wearing a founder or an egg or going around with ewt or esb, and that's what makes such items desirable.

You can post all you want with bold letters or coloured lines but it wont change the fact that you are trying the easy route to get these items after you failed buying them in trade section, sorry to say it rough but it looks quite obvious to me.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9105P utilizzando Tapatalk

Emagency
05-10-2014, 01:17 AM
This entire topic is coming after emagency first tried to state in trade section that people make op prices for the 71 elites and that they should be worth 20mils max, than he realized this was getting him nowhere and tried to buy with decent offer. Now apparently since you failed both ways you try to get them rereleased. I can understand how you want these items but they should stay discontinued just as it was with old vanities and other old items.

What we need is more NEW cool stuff, rereleasing old ones only screws older players or people who bought it and completely defeats the purpose of farming on certain times for limited items. That's why you dont see everyone wearing a founder or an egg or going around with ewt or esb, and that's what makes such items desirable.

You can post all you want with bold letters or coloured lines but it wont change the fact that you are trying the easy route to get these items after you failed buying them in trade section, sorry to say it rough but it looks quite obvious to me.

Entirely assumptions, and you're completely wrong.
The gold cap as I stated in the original post is a completely separate issue. Re read the first page.
It would seem going by this entire response you need to re read the thread, as it is an open and honest (no hidden motive) suggestion.

The colors were added in to make it easier to refer back to the post if you took your eyes off it, as it is a long read.
As for my previous post the bold was to distinguish the quotes from my text easier. You're welcome.
And remind me please where it is that I posted that I was buying these items and where I failed to buy them?

I'll also reiterate that founders, egg, cop, GOH, exc.. are items that are not trade-able and are acc/character bound. The items I am speaking of are NOT the same.

I dislike posts like this, nothing to them, lets stick to what's truthful and really being done here.

Luca Alessandro Bamba
05-10-2014, 07:04 AM
I dont think there is any point in pointing out all the threads where you were looking for one of these items, i just quoted you on one of your "low ballin" posts in trade market as an example but really getting in a childish argument is not appealing to me.

As a matter of fact i COULD admit that black sets are actually almost unobtainable, i ve seen your 120m offer fail in avid thread and honestly 120m is actually a lot but more than that, since most sets got crafted, it s really unlikely to be able to find one. Personally i dont have black armor and i still dont see why it should be rereleased considering that without discontinued items everyone in game would look just the same.

As for the 71 elites, a lot of people sell them, if you make a serious offer you can get one from waleeds these days, they dont get lost as black armor when crafted and they should keep being the items that the dedicated player must look forward to buy when he breaks the 100mils wall.

Emagency
05-10-2014, 01:51 PM
I dont think there is any point in pointing out all the threads where you were looking for one of these items, i just quoted you on one of your "low ballin" posts in trade market as an example but really getting in a childish argument is not appealing to me.

As a matter of fact i COULD admit that black sets are actually almost unobtainable, i ve seen your 120m offer fail in avid thread and honestly 120m is actually a lot but more than that, since most sets got crafted, it s really unlikely to be able to find one. Personally i dont have black armor and i still dont see why it should be rereleased considering that without discontinued items everyone in game would look just the same.

As for the 71 elites, a lot of people sell them, if you make a serious offer you can get one from waleeds these days, they dont get lost as black armor when crafted and they should keep being the items that the dedicated player must look forward to buy when he breaks the 100mils wall.

My offer of 120m was thought about, then accepted and I retracted my offer. Also the only offer I've given was completely not a lowball, 35m for marlin and 45m for twister hardly a lowball offer.

You really need to think about what you say..

Emagency
05-10-2014, 01:53 PM
Enough of the non topic posts, get back to the topic please, anyone else?

Luca Alessandro Bamba
05-10-2014, 01:54 PM
Try offering 70m, you will see someone sells. I bought my esb for 50 when people was still selling at 30. If you think buying a discontinued item for "op price" is not worth it, than you should rethink all over again.

Rereleasing such kind of items only defeats the purpose of buying platinum when there is a temporary event and ruins the game for those who legitimately farmed/bought such items.

Emagency
05-10-2014, 02:45 PM
Marlin sold 42m and twister has 55m offer but nothing solid yet, just stop @.@

Emagency
05-10-2014, 02:48 PM
No one is complaining about the price here anyway, please stop posting about that. Stick to the topic..

Zeus
05-10-2014, 05:06 PM
It smells like somebody is just frustrated over not being able to purchase a black dragon set.

SillyJuan
05-10-2014, 05:14 PM
Exactly why we won't get an update, these selfish players are basically asking for no update even though these items weren't even exclusive, they were droppable. I myself capped at 71, I never got a chance to drop one of these items, only thing I can do is carry on, and stack myself up with 76 elites :-).

On the other note here is a nice suggestion that everyone would love! For the whoever knows 1 year+ black smoke anniversary, we should get the the dungeon that drops black(or recolored so greedy people won't get mad,but has same stats as black sets) sets for 1 month! They should make to where only capped players can get in, or the ones that have the humania helm. Although it will be better for only the ones that have capped to benefit everyone. Let me know what you guys think.

Read the 2nd paragraph pls

Zeus
05-10-2014, 05:24 PM
Read the 2nd paragraph pls

L71 items do not give any advantages in L76. The black dragon set, even, still does not give an advantage. Do not tell me it does either. I own all of them and switch off between them for looks and it's honestly a joke.

If you want something rare and shiny, pay the price. Alternatively, you could make threads whining how you'll never be able to afford one or get one. The choice is yours, honestly.

Rings, I used to think that they should not be touched. However, the fact is that it gives an advantage. So, due to that, 3 piece rings should be brought back and veterans should not be selfish about that. However, STG, should not satisfy the demand of some collectors that MUST have every single rare and shiny item that exists in the game.

SillyJuan
05-10-2014, 11:23 PM
L71 items do not give any advantages in L76. The black dragon set, even, still does not give an advantage. Do not tell me it does either. I own all of them and switch off between them for looks and it's honestly a joke.

If you want something rare and shiny, pay the price. Alternatively, you could make threads whining how you'll never be able to afford one or get one. The choice is yours, honestly.

Rings, I used to think that they should not be touched. However, the fact is that it gives an advantage. So, due to that, 3 piece rings should be brought back and veterans should not be selfish about that. However, STG, should not satisfy the demand of some collectors that MUST have every single rare and shiny item that exists in the game.

Actually I don't want these sets to give me an advantage in pvp, since I have a 2pc birdie I'm good :-) I just want it for the looks :-) but c'mon you can't tell me black set +3pc ring+egg, gives an advantage in pvp?

Honestly I'm not whining I'm just putting in my honest opinion in this thread. In the end, lets face reality. Before we can jump onto bringing back stuff to pl, we have go through another nerf and fix pvp which is honestly one the of the biggest downfalls to this game IMO. Then we can worry about new gear,update,ect...
I'm satisfied for anything sts, even if it means just keeping the game up and running :)

bglir
05-10-2014, 11:51 PM

Yeah I agree with you I hate this older selfish players showing off there rare stuff around.
Cry me a river over this :chuncky:

angeldawn
05-11-2014, 12:37 AM
Ok I didn't read all the post

I agree with everything Sue said I his post.

Mage I love you but making items drops plausible would piss ppl off more and make them angry and not want to farm. Seeing items drop, gives hope.

Im all for making them different, maybe making them 76 and a small color change. But they have to drop to encourage farming.

As for

Yes, and because STS told us this over and over. Once the cap was gone so were the items.

Zeus
05-11-2014, 12:55 AM
Actually I don't want these sets to give me an advantage in pvp, since I have a 2pc birdie I'm good :-) I just want it for the looks :-) but c'mon you can't tell me black set +3pc ring+egg, gives an advantage in pvp?

Honestly I'm not whining I'm just putting in my honest opinion in this thread. In the end, lets face reality. Before we can jump onto bringing back stuff to pl, we have go through another nerf and fix pvp which is honestly one the of the biggest downfalls to this game IMO. Then we can worry about new gear,update,ect...
I'm satisfied for anything sts, even if it means just keeping the game up and running :)

Egg was given for being able to grind in 4 days, sorry if you couldn't do it.

The others are invalid.

SillyJuan
05-11-2014, 09:51 AM
Egg was given for being able to grind in 4 days, sorry if you couldn't do it.

The others are invalid.

Lol, who said I wanted it? Idc about egg or founders or anything helps you do better in pvp. You don't have to feel sorry for me either, I'm happy with what I have ^-^

Maurice Archie
05-11-2014, 11:51 AM

Good idea bro

Suentous PO
05-11-2014, 01:26 PM
Elites are limited time awards. That IS exclusive.
If you are asking for the rules to change so you can have something you don't have, then it's a bit hypocritical to call someone in my position "greedy" or "selfish" for merely wanting a Recolor. Lol.

Also if they only drop for one month then what about the people who miss out on that? Too bad? Doesn't sound fair either.

Luca Alessandro Bamba
05-11-2014, 01:44 PM
He's not the first and won't be the last relatively new player asking for rings/founders/elites and such to be rereleased. Just one more beg and qq thread to archiviate.

Caiahar
05-11-2014, 02:13 PM
I still wonder how I survive in PvE BlackSmokeMountain AND PvP as a dex bird with a plat store ring un-elixired.

SillyJuan
05-11-2014, 02:55 PM
If you are asking for the rules to change so you can have something you don't have, then it's a bit hypocritical to call someone in my position "greedy" or "selfish" for merely wanting a Recolor. Lol.

Also if they only drop for one month then what about the people who miss out on that? Too bad? Doesn't sound fair either.

So stating a possible option to kill everyone's boredom in pl is changing the rules? Never looks at it liked that, and I highly doubt people will miss out. And I'm not asking for something I don't have, I'm asking for something new.

What do you guys prefer? A dead game where people are constantly leaving/quitting or just one update that bring a little hope for PL...
Think about it...I'm done posting in this thread, why would I post my opinion when mostly everyone doesn't want an update.
Gg

Suentous PO
05-11-2014, 03:16 PM
So stating a possible option to kill everyone's boredom in pl is changing the rules? Never looks at it liked that, and I highly doubt people will miss out. And I'm not asking for something I don't have, I'm asking for something new.

I never said I don't want an update, I said I didn't want old stuff re used, there is a difference. I want it re colored if it were to happen. I also am asking for something new.
The part about ppl missing out was in reference to him saying release it for only a month. That would exclude someone, and that's not fair if the reasoning is that ppl want it re released because they missed out. Someone will join this game after that if nothing else.

We all want an update/new stuff. If things weren't re colored then me and anyone else who has these items gets nothing new to do but watch he value of our items drop into the dirt like the elite 76 items.

Maurice Archie
05-11-2014, 05:40 PM

If it's either that or nothing sad noobs like you don't care . Let's say a developer was reading this and based on comments and feed back they would decide to re release items or try recoloring . With people like you always looking at the negative and the PROBLEMS we'll face there already thinking no . At this point I guess everybody wants a update but if it's not to your specific likings it doesn't matter and All or nothing . Honestly screw that , I'm all about positivity . Anything is better than nothing . And yeah your selfish , because in small words your saying us who started 2013 are pointless and it's a too bad too sad . And then you noobs complain about price , those items weren't even worth that when they first came out so give it up .

Zeus
05-11-2014, 05:57 PM
If it's either that or nothing sad noobs like you don't care . Let's say a developer was reading this and based on comments and feed back they would decide to re release items or try recoloring . With people like you always looking at the negative and the PROBLEMS we'll face there already thinking no . At this point I guess everybody wants a update but if it's not to your specific likings it doesn't matter and All or nothing . Honestly screw that , I'm all about positivity . Anything is better than nothing . And yeah your selfish , because in small words your saying us who started 2013 are pointless and it's a too bad too sad . And then you noobs complain about price , those items weren't even worth that when they first came out so give it up .

These items will not give you an advantage whatsoever so the only being selfish here is you. You want them because they're collectible. Guess what? That method exist: buy them.

Suentous PO
05-11-2014, 06:21 PM
If it's either that or nothing sad noobs like you don't care .

attempting insults do nothing but make you look bad. I obviously do care in that I ALSO want something new, not only for me, my solution gives everyone something. I gave a logical opinion that NO one has a good counter argument to.
I'll re state; is there any good reason to not recolor? If your answer is maybe that's the only option then, recognize that you are making an assumption.
Let's say a developer was reading this and based on comments and feed back they would decide to re release items or try recoloring . With people like you always looking at the negative and the PROBLEMS we'll face there already thinking no .

there's that assumption again. Frankly I don't even see my posts as negative when ppl asked for feed back, I gave some.

At this point I guess everybody wants a update but if it's not to your specific likings it doesn't matter and All or nothing . Honestly screw that , I'm all about positivity . Anything is better than nothing .

unless you were in my position and spent 60-70 mil and got to watch someone get it as a drop.
I like how you say I'm all about positivity and try to flame me lel.

And yeah your selfish , because in small words your saying us who started 2013 are pointless and it's a too bad too sad .

I never said that. I did point out that if this happened for only one month as was suggested then someone else would loose out on this opportunity. It is more altruistic of me to think that when others were not.

And then you noobs complain about price ,

i did not but thanks again for that positivity XD

those items weren't even worth that when they first came out so give it up .
the old price is irrelevant, and I don't give up logic all that often.

No need to get worked up.

halcyon441
05-11-2014, 07:08 PM
lets all just quit and go to AL
It worked for Zeus

Emagency
05-11-2014, 07:16 PM
It smells like somebody is just frustrated over not being able to purchase a black dragon set.

Not what it is but thank you.

Emagency
05-11-2014, 07:19 PM

No one is whining* about these, you should read the post and try to grasp the truth behind it, that it is a well thought out suggestion, that I said I could see the reasoning on both sides, but I think that what is better for the game in the current state it is in.
That the one side, in my personal opinion, is better to implicate and improve the game for the majority.

Emagency
05-11-2014, 07:21 PM

I agree with the PVP fix being the necessity right now, this is just a suggestion that obviously would take time to think out and make a final decision.
You simply can't go by 5/6 people posting to speak for the whole side. There's more to this subject than that.

Emagency
05-11-2014, 07:24 PM

I have not said any of those things to you, I assume you're speaking to someone else. But my difference here is that this is a dying game as it is, nothing to work for.
These things provide that, and are tradable as it is currently. Like I have already stated, a re-color would be a good idea, I just think it's a little more work than would be for re-releasing what they already have created. Don't let the rubble of others influence what you think I am saying.

I never said I don't want an update, I said I didn't want old stuff re used, there is a difference. I want it re colored if it were to happen. I also am asking for something new.
The part about ppl missing out was in reference to him saying release it for only a month. That would exclude someone, and that's not fair if the reasoning is that ppl want it re released because they missed out. Someone will join this game after that if nothing else.

We all want an update/new stuff. If things weren't re colored then me and anyone else who has these items gets nothing new to do but watch he value of our items drop into the dirt like the elite 76 items.

Also wanted to point out that it was not me who mentioned the month thing, I don't really like that idea.

Emagency
05-11-2014, 07:25 PM
He's not the first and won't be the last relatively new player asking for rings/founders/elites and such to be rereleased. Just one more beg and qq thread to archiviate.

I'm not asking for rings founders or any of the character bound, timely earned items that are not obtainable now.

Emagency
05-11-2014, 07:31 PM
But hey guys lets all stop the nonsense rabble that seems to be popping up, try to stick topical, if you have an oppostion or opinion, state it.
Refrain however from the calling of names and rude behavior. It doesn't help in any form.

Maurice Archie
05-11-2014, 07:33 PM
But hey guys lets all stop the nonsense rabble that seems to be popping up, try to stick topical, if you have an oppostion or opinion, state it.
Refrain however from the calling of names and rude behavior. It doesn't help in any form.

Your right it's your thread and it's true .

grenadiers
05-11-2014, 07:47 PM
I don't think most of you against it understand. The whole point of returning the maps is because it will be cheap and easy. And it will give players something to work for if the drop rates are disgustingly low. No it will not hurt the market of these items if they out the drop rate very low. Instead of saying just add new content why don't you think realistically. The price difference in bringing back a map and creating a new is vast. So would you rather have old fun content back with a very slight chance of getting something extremely rare or get nothing at all? Just think about it.

Maurice Archie
05-11-2014, 08:03 PM
I don't think most of you against it understand. The whole point of returning the maps is because it will be cheap and easy. And it will give players something to work for if the drop rates are disgustingly low. No it will not hurt the market of these items if they out the drop rate very low. Instead of saying just add new content why don't you think realistically. The price difference in bringing back a map and creating a new is vast. So would you rather have old fun content back with a very slight chance of getting something extremely rare or get nothing at all? Just think about it.

Somebody out there understands .. Pride overrides the brain sometimes but my whole reasoning is that it will be a lot easier than something new .

Suentous PO
05-11-2014, 08:04 PM
I have not said any of those things to you, I assume you're speaking to someone else. But my difference here is that this is a dying game as it is, nothing to work for.

Your correct, I was responding to another. I'll go back to quoting who I refer to as some people ( not you) are having a hard time understanding a veterans position.

My point is simple, re color things and those who have them will also have something to do. Not re coloring drives away the oldest customers. It's simple business- take care of long term customers. If anyone says they're worried about a "dying game" then don't drive off oldies.

I purchased some of these things knowing that stg said they will not be available after the set time. That doesn't need to change if they simply recolor.
Give us all something new, not just the most vocal have nots, that could be called selfish of them.
Simple, no?

Suentous PO
05-11-2014, 08:09 PM

I hear you, but I'm not asking for a new map. Do the old one, fine by me. Sam is the one who said adding a tint to an existing item is easy enough that even he could do it.

And again the value of the items DOES drop if this new map stays around forever and the market gets saturated ( even by low drop rates)
Then again if this new map idea is limited then it's not fair to anyone who will miss it.

Maurice Archie
05-11-2014, 08:11 PM
Your correct, I was responding to another. I'll go back to quoting who I refer to as some people ( not you) are having a hard time understanding a veterans position.

My point is simple, re color things and those who have them will also have something to do. Not re coloring drives away the oldest customers. It's simple business- take care of long term customers. If anyone says they're worried about a "dying game" then don't drive off oldies.

I purchased some of these things knowing that stg said they will not be available after the set time. That doesn't need to change if they simply recolor.
Give us all something new, not just the most vocal have nots, that could be called selfish of them.
Simple, no?

Even though your referring to me I can understand that . Make everybody happy !

Zeus
05-11-2014, 08:36 PM
No one is whining* about these, you should read the post and try to grasp the truth behind it, that it is a well thought out suggestion, that I said I could see the reasoning on both sides, but I think that what is better for the game in the current state it is in.
That the one side, in my personal opinion, is better to implicate and improve the game for the majority.

No, it isn't.

Let me show you your flawed logic:

1. As I've stated before, L71 items do not give any advantages in L76.
2. The entire reason people want these items is BECAUSE they are rare. If you take that factor away, the demand goes away. Case and point? L56-58 glyph. Thus, your entire system is flawed.
3. The luck elixir system is not compatible with your suggestion. They cannot make the items rare because that is not how the luck elixir system works. L56-58 glyph drops were not rare, they were simply non-existent. STG did not increase glyph drop rate. They reincorporated them back into the loot table.*
4. There are many people who will agree with you because it is what they think they want. However, when you give the masses what they want, it is not what they want anymore. Everybody wants something exclusive and shiny, however, not everybody can get their hands on it.

I came to the deduction that you are making this thread because you want an easier way to get these items because of the fact that you've pretty much ruined AvidLegend's thread just because he did not sell to you, claiming that he would not sell it. However, guess what? He did! Now he has to deal with the attempt to sell off L71 Elite Legendary items, something he did not want to do in the first place. You are not the only high baller in PL, sorry. If somebody does not accept your offer, offer more or bail you. You don't go make a thread with flawed logic in an attempt to get what you want. Neither do you make ruin a seller's thread who is trying to do a good thing for the community.

*=
Let us say that they do accept this idea. Then, in order for this to work, they would have to either:
• rework the entire elixir system
• remove anything and everything that triggers a re-roll in those maps

However, what would be the point of having this? I've already explained in my numerical points above. If you make a thread about giving people elite rings, now that makes sense. This is just a collector and any other interested collectors trying to have another opportunity to obtain some items.

PS: I did not make an error on the word whining.

(Quote removed: Posted removed)

I haven't turned into that. I'm just trying to give players the truth, sorry if you do not see it that way. Y'all can make all the threads you want, but from a business standpoint as STG has told people over and over, it is not going to happen.

Emagency
05-11-2014, 08:47 PM
I did not "ruin avid's thread" because he didn't sell to me, I went based on what I saw, and he can tell you I did apologize to him (both in thread and in game) about the manner in which I posted it. I don't think "I'm the only high roller in PL"
Could you quit the nonsense on this thread please? The subject is stated on the first page.
I've responded enough to you Zeus, it's a waste of time, I'm going to continue to reply to the thread but you make too much up for me to feel the need to keep going on and on.

Please get back to strictly the subject please.

edit: I'd like to point out that they can control the drop chance of any particular item, Alien vanity does not drop the same as a red diamond in slayer for example.

Zeus
05-11-2014, 09:10 PM
I did not "ruin avid's thread" because he didn't sell to me, I went based on what I saw, and he can tell you I did apologize to him (both in thread and in game) about the manner in which I posted it. I don't think "I'm the only high roller in PL"
Could you quit the nonsense on this thread please? The subject is stated on the first page.
I've responded enough to you Zeus, it's a waste of time, I'm going to continue to reply to the thread but you make too much up for me to feel the need to keep going on and on.

Please get back to strictly the subject please.

edit: I'd like to point out that they can control the drop chance of any particular item, Alien vanity does not drop the same as a red diamond in slayer for example.

Emagency,

Sure, I can get back to my point after this one comment: you do think you are one of the only high rollers in PL. When you posted your offer on Avid's thread, you also posted that you did not think anyone would offer higher and you already checked out your competition. However, you were proven wrong when somebody else stepped up and bid higher than you did.

They can change loot tables if the way they are describing their loot system is correct. So, you can have a legendary item in a lower loot table than another legendary item. However, elite items are in the highest loot table. So, where would you put them? The way luck elixirs work is that it moves you up a loot table and then you have a chance to loot an item in that loot table. This is why you can see the "You were lucky! Rerolled for: trash rarity". Understand?

Emagency
05-11-2014, 09:17 PM
Okay since this is a topical discussion we are having now, I guess I don't understand what you are saying in regards to the elite drop. The amount of drop depends on the numbers that they give the particular items correct? So in this case you can make it to where it's incredibly unlikely you'll get a pink without re roll from purple. Which would make then dropping the pink being an incredibly difficult task, and then re rolling that pink into an elite.
Does that make sense ? I didn't put very much time into the explanation, like re reading and all that, got ppl waiting to farm lol.

Zeus
05-11-2014, 09:25 PM
Okay since this is a topical discussion we are having now, I guess I don't understand what you are saying in regards to the elite drop. The amount of drop depends on the numbers that they give the particular items correct? So in this case you can make it to where it's incredibly unlikely you'll get a pink without re roll from purple. Which would make then dropping the pink being an incredibly difficult task, and then re rolling that pink into an elite.
Does that make sense ? I didn't put very much time into the explanation, like re reading and all that, got ppl waiting to farm lol.

Loot tables work in a hierarchy system. If you've moved up a loot table, you have the possibility to loot the items that are in that specific loot table. So, if you had a trash item at loot table #1 and then moved up to loot table #2 and loot table #2 also had a trash item in that specific loot table, you could then be "lucky" and re-roll for trash.

Elite items are just above normal legendary drops. In order to loot an elite, you either have to hit that loot table or hit the normal legendary loot table and hope that you reroll to the elite item loot table.

So, to get that to happen, you would have to change the loot tables hierarchy. Even then, it's not a solution because then all you would have to do is hit the starry vanity loot table and reroll to the elite loot table.

Zeus
05-11-2014, 09:56 PM
How/what would you suggest to make it lootable in that case but still maintain its exclusivity? I can guarantee you that players want it BECAUSE it was exclusive, so if you make it too common, it won't be that awesome anymore.

Luca Alessandro Bamba
05-12-2014, 07:19 AM
No, it isn't.

Let me show you your flawed logic:

1. As I've stated before, L71 items do not give any advantages in L76.
2. The entire reason people want these items is BECAUSE they are rare. If you take that factor away, the demand goes away. Case and point? L56-58 glyph. Thus, your entire system is flawed.
3. The luck elixir system is not compatible with your suggestion. They cannot make the items rare because that is not how the luck elixir system works. L56-58 glyph drops were not rare, they were simply non-existent. STG did not increase glyph drop rate. They reincorporated them back into the loot table.*
4. There are many people who will agree with you because it is what they think they want. However, when you give the masses what they want, it is not what they want anymore. Everybody wants something exclusive and shiny, however, not everybody can get their hands on it.

I came to the deduction that you are making this thread because you want an easier way to get these items because of the fact that you've pretty much ruined AvidLegend's thread just because he did not sell to you, claiming that he would not sell it. However, guess what? He did! Now he has to deal with the attempt to sell off L71 Elite Legendary items, something he did not want to do in the first place. You are not the only high baller in PL, sorry. If somebody does not accept your offer, offer more or bail you. You don't go make a thread with flawed logic in an attempt to get what you want. Neither do you make ruin a seller's thread who is trying to do a good thing for the community.

*=
Let us say that they do accept this idea. Then, in order for this to work, they would have to either:
• rework the entire elixir system
• remove anything and everything that triggers a re-roll in those maps

However, what would be the point of having this? I've already explained in my numerical points above. If you make a thread about giving people elite rings, now that makes sense. This is just a collector and any other interested collectors trying to have another opportunity to obtain some items.

PS: I did not make an error on the word whining.

(Quote removed: Posted removed)

I haven't turned into that. I'm just trying to give players the truth, sorry if you do not see it that way. Y'all can make all the threads you want, but from a business standpoint as STG has told people over and over, it is not going to happen.

Zeus summed it up quite well. Ema you're only embarassing yourself with some of your statements, like the drop thing. An esb is worth 70mils because it doesnt drop anymore, and that's what makes it so much leet and desirable. Reimplementing it in the loot table means that with everyone farming it, it will drop. It may be rare but nothing that drops goes beyond 9 mils value which is not elite and rare anymore.

As zeus said, you re just acting like a frustrated newb who wants to put his hands on something he doesnt have, if you had succesfully bought these items this thread wouldnt even exist.

No wonder newbs love your idea, but ill give you some flash news:on pl the biggest plat buyers are still the vets who mostly have some of these items, rereleasing them would just turn such people away, i for sure would not buy a single plat again

angeldawn
05-12-2014, 08:12 AM
I can't listen to this rubbish anymore. Please do not talk about things which you assume or know nothing about. And please stop trying to put down someone when you are clueless about the situation.

First of all

Bear and Zeus you are incorrect. Emage has 71 elites and his idea will also lower the value of his items. He is a collector and he also loves to farm!! He rather his items lose value and have something new to farm for and something for other ppl to enjoy. He's trying to come up with ideas to stimulate the players of PL. He isn't proposing it for greed!

He does not think he is the only high baller in PL. His initial offer to Avid was all GOLD no items which is the highest gold offer Avid did receive. Emages offer to Avid was so Avid would have all gold and not have to sell the elite items. AVID did not want a trade that couldn't be or in one trade. And Incase you haven't noticed NO ONE was willing to do a one trade deal or all gold.

Avid did accept Emages deal and Emage decided not to do it partly because all of the nonsense Avid was gonna make me go through as the middle man.

The only reason Avid currently sold it to the person he did is because of Emage. The buyer was Emages friend. Emage swore to me the buyer was good person and a trusted person because I wasn't gonna be the middle person for someone I don't trust and can turn around and try to report me or say I scammed. Emage helped facilitate the deal. He ruined nothing. It is because of him Avid is now able to work towards selling the items and have the give away he planned.

Now back to the OP.

We all have our own opinions about this topic. Please voice them in a mature way without attacking the original poster or the ppl who comment. (or by bringing up off topic untrue issues)

for the lulz
05-12-2014, 08:41 AM
I can't listen to this rubbish anymore. Please do not talk about things which you assume or know nothing about. And please stop trying to put down someone when you are clueless about the situation.

First of all

Bear and Zeus you are incorrect. Emage has 71 elites and his idea will also lower the value of his items. He is a collector and he also loves to farm!! He rather his items lose value and have something new to farm for and something for other ppl to enjoy. He's trying to come up with ideas to stimulate the players of PL. He isn't proposing it for greed!

He does not think he is the only high baller in PL. His initial offer to Avid was all GOLD no items which is the highest gold offer Avid did receive. Emages offer to Avid was so Avid would have all gold and not have to sell the elite items. AVID did not want a trade that couldn't be or in one trade. And Incase you haven't noticed NO ONE was willing to do a one trade deal or all gold.

Avid did accept Emages deal and Emage decided not to do it partly because all of the nonsense Avid was gonna make me go through as the middle man.

The only reason Avid currently sold it to the person he did is because of Emage. The buyer was Emages friend. Emage swore to me the buyer was good person and a trusted person because I wasn't gonna be the middle person for someone I don't trust and can turn around and try to report me or say I scammed. Emage helped facilitate the deal. He ruined nothing. It is because of him Avid is now able to work towards selling the items and have the give away he planned.

Now back to the OP.

We all have our own opinions about this topic. Please voice them in a mature way without attacking the original poster or the ppl who comment. (or by bringing up off topic untrue issues)

wao angel is the most mature . Plox everyone hakuna yo tattas . Lets remember that sts wouldnt do any of this stuff in the first place so lets stop fighting .

k hunted

Zeus
05-12-2014, 10:11 AM

First of all

Now back to the OP.

I know he has L71 elites but I am sure that he has does not have a L71 black dragon set, correct? Thus, the reason for making this thread. If offering my elites to a person would not be able to buy the set, I would make a thread like this as well and try to explain it. So, I'll admit that I was bitter at Emagency for ruining Avid's threads.

Also, he has told me himself that he did not want to offer more on the thread because it was too high for him to consider reasonable. May I ask something? If he does not think he's one of the only high rollers, why would he say when he posted offers: "I don't think anyone would bid higher".

As for the rest, if it's true, then Emag must really mean his apology to Avid considering he might've ruined some bids. Good for him, that's a good way to apologize!

Anyways, back on topic. Do you have any suggestions to re-release items with the way the current elixir system works?

FFA
05-15-2014, 02:14 AM
I support this. :)

Emagency
05-17-2014, 04:15 PM
Hey guys, just posting to make sure that STS knows that we are still kinda waiting for a response of any kind on this topic, the amount of views and posts on the thread kinda shows the interest that people have in a reply.

Thank you for your time.

Luca Alessandro Bamba
05-17-2014, 06:47 PM
A big % of which is posts and views of people like me who don't want any of this at all.

But yes, i'm very interested in seeing if sts would do something so weird, making basically buying plat and farming temporary events useless since any newb than can come and ask rereleases. If that's the case than you could as well ruin the game completely rereleasing founders, frozen crowns, eggs, and any discontinued item, turning all their older player base away from any sts games.

It's disappointing to see so much dedication into asking to rerelease stuff so you can get it for cheap rather than asking pvp fixes or new pve content, which is what this game really needs.

Emagency
05-17-2014, 09:40 PM
A big % of which is posts and views of people like me who don't want any of this at all.

But yes, i'm very interested in seeing if sts would do something so weird, making basically buying plat and farming temporary events useless since any newb than can come and ask rereleases. If that's the case than you could as well ruin the game completely rereleasing founders, frozen crowns, eggs, and any discontinued item, turning all their older player base away from any sts games.

It's disappointing to see so much dedication into asking to rerelease stuff so you can get it for cheap rather than asking pvp fixes or new pve content, which is what this game really needs.

You have no way of telling that at all.
But you still don't understand.. We have heard your side of this already, no need to go on

fourleaf
05-18-2014, 03:02 PM
Just farm the super rare stuff, like the hidden vampire bosses and I think other zones have them too
Here's pic of hunzzz with his set he bought right before he quit.
http://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag187/fourleaftree/E6CED729-7263-4E30-9417-AA2010F0390F_zpsl6oh9ljb.jpg

FFA
05-19-2014, 11:24 AM
Just farm the super rare stuff, like the hidden vampire bosses and I think other zones have them too
Here's pic of hunzzz with his set he bought right before he quit.
http://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag187/fourleaftree/E6CED729-7263-4E30-9417-AA2010F0390F_zpsl6oh9ljb.jpg

Farm and craft it so i can have one extra crit to my ring?

Emagency
05-19-2014, 10:01 PM
I hope you know that the purple dragon in the picture is not real lol.

fourleaf
05-20-2014, 05:57 PM
I hope you know that the purple dragon in the picture is not real lol.
I believe it is, next time Hunzzz is in game, I'll ask him to post some more screenshots

Suentous PO
05-20-2014, 10:12 PM
I believe it is, next time Hunzzz is in game, I'll ask him to post some more screenshots

Ask him to equip it with his oyster vanity clam bammer hammer.

fourleaf
05-21-2014, 05:27 PM

Ask him to equip it with his oyster vanity clam bammer hammer.
Lol I'm sure he would be the first to have one

Got him to email me some pics
http://i.imgur.com/bwutuwD.jpg

小孩子
05-21-2014, 09:37 PM
http://i.imgur.com/uN8bXE0.jpg

Makka Pakka
05-22-2014, 06:23 AM
Whoa!

fourleaf
05-22-2014, 07:48 PM
Haha a wild hunzzz appears

Emagency
05-24-2014, 05:04 PM
Nice to see that anyone from spacetime has read this !
Sarcasm

Emagency
05-31-2014, 05:06 PM
I have to say for the time and effort that I've put into this thread, It's really disappointing to not have a response from STG

fourleaf
05-31-2014, 07:28 PM
I have to say for the time and effort that I've put into this thread, It's really disappointing to not have a response from STG
Look through all the suggestion threads
You are not alone

Honestly you make a great points
But I really I don't see this happening
Why take the time to get back into PL when they can with less effort keep a much larger stone rolling

To add to your idea, they could release all of the stuff but level 76 versions with same stats, so the old collectors won't be as crazy mad

Also for already existing content:
Raise cap to 77 with no new maps or items
Forgotten event- Level 77 only access same stats as 71 items
Bring back the old forest haven back as a short event

Armourslash
06-01-2014, 01:26 AM
I know the ones that exist right now are so easy to get, my 76 bird has recieved 8 bush branches...

Apa
06-01-2014, 01:34 AM
Yawn.... I don't really care no more. I still don't think sts will do this. So I'm chillaxe. Knowing the amount of loyal customers they could lose, they won't touch the 71 elites or black dragon. Doooooon't worry guise!

(\(⌒▽⌒)/)

fourleaf
06-01-2014, 07:19 AM
I think I saw some old suggestion thread about new quested elite 76 1h weapons with stats and everything

Would also be pretty cool to make it a crafted item like with a lot of crazy stuff
Could require
-gemstone setting
-bloodstone setting
-imbued glyphic setting
-ocean blue diamond
-natural red diamond

So people gotta farm like sewers and up

Ofcourse this is never gonna happen

And this isn't really that on topic...