PDA

View Full Version : Pve warrior pet

Halil Çak
05-07-2014, 09:09 AM
Hey guys,
İm 38 level pve warrior which pet i should use?
Now im using ripmaw

iPad 'den Tapatalk aracılığı ile gönderildi

Capolista
05-07-2014, 11:24 AM
Abaddon for clearing mobs & huge armor boost. Switch to ribbit when killing bosses

Ihateppl
05-07-2014, 11:49 AM
Samuel, duh

Default112
05-07-2014, 12:24 PM
Ripmaw is a TERRIBLE pet period. Even more so for Warrior.
You want Ribbit, Prance, Valkin, to name a few easy ones to get. Abaddon would be cool, otehr than hes not avail anymore. Samael, Glacian, Hammerjaw, Singe are all good if you have 10M-25M laying around. At your level bro, I would stick to one of the first three I mentioned

toxorto
05-10-2014, 07:16 AM
I would suggest you to buy first ribbit because its cheap and it is very useful for the boss.. If you have a lot of gold buy Prance its will boost youre stats and its very good for the mobs, if you have not enough gold buy crawly you can stun the mobs and its very useful if you know how to use his AA, when you reach level 41 and you are good enough geared find a good party and try to kill elite inan so yo can get Valkin his AA gives you mana in range and gives you also mana regen.
I think you notice that i suggest you only legendary pets its because i dont know how rich you are and if you are a plat. user..
Anyway just to know the best mythic pets for a warrior is Grimm and Abaddon. And from the arcane pets the best is Singe.

Xeusx
05-10-2014, 11:59 AM
Ripmaw is a TERRIBLE pet period. Even more so for Warrior.
You want Ribbit, Prance, Valkin, to name a few easy ones to get. Abaddon would be cool, otehr than hes not avail anymore. Samael, Glacian, Hammerjaw, Singe are all good if you have 10M-25M laying around. At your level bro, I would stick to one of the first three I mentioned
Ripmaw is a OLD MYTHIC PET. Even its Mythic counterpart of Hammerjaw in Kraken Expansion, so, Its old mythic pet, not terrible, BUT its old mythic pet!

Uicheusa
05-10-2014, 06:38 PM
Ethyl for fast dungeon clearing.

CrazyTank
05-10-2014, 07:43 PM
If you want to play PvE maps then you can choose malison - a great pet for mobs, Not a bad one for boss Or Crawly for one shot killing mobs. It needs a bit calculation tho. Or prance - An awesome for tanking and stuns. Or valkin. If you can get it. Abbadon is a solid tanking pet but it's no longer available for plat and costs too much gold. I personally prefer Grimm both for boss and mobs coz of it's debuffs and banish (I really like it). And ribbit, everyone knows about it.

Fear
05-10-2014, 11:55 PM
Ethyl for fast dungeon clearing.

O.o how does ethyl make fast dungeon clearing lol...

CrazyTank
05-11-2014, 03:42 AM
O.o how does ethyl make fast dungeon clearing lol...
Honestly I never used ethyl. It's still lvl 19. I m looking from uicheusa's point of view. Ethyl hits multiple targets and gives some debuffs. so it can be used against mobs. It's arcane ability slows down the mobs. So slower mobs = slow damage. With this you can make big pulls and you can complete the dungeons faster if you have a good party. I assume that this is what uchieusa want to say. It's just an assumption though. Sorry if I am wrong :)

Froxanthar
05-11-2014, 07:50 PM
If you aren't running out if budget, buy Grimm. Good with Bosses and Mobs too. If you have plats, buy Haze.

Jack O Reaper
05-12-2014, 08:40 AM
There is a few pet i know..

Abaddon - for clearing mobs.
Prance - for tanking and hit chance.
Ribbit - (actually for crits).
Malison - its good for all types.
Valkin - a good one.