PDA

View Full Version : Macro's

andreim
05-07-2014, 11:53 AM
I never thought it was such a good idea for AL and even PL to be released on PC, but i believe STS has their reasons.
Anywho, i think STS should drasticaly consider that the use of marco's(mainly in PVP) should be eradicated.
I dont think is fair for phone\tablet (which i am) users to be at disadvantage in battle with a PC user.
You have 4 skills, use 4 skills. The game was developed on that gameplay. If you can manage to swap your skills manually during the battle, good for you, but else... forget it. Please STS give it a thought.
Those "little devil boosts" like macros can only prove one thing for those who use it. They are incapable of playing fair. Incapable of good, classic, clean battle. I think incapable palying at all. Maybe solitaire.

*Waiting for flammers*

Hoardseeker
05-07-2014, 10:32 PM
STS fixes Pet spamming and Skill Swapping in PvP in the New Client, it is simply Awesome!

andreim
05-08-2014, 01:43 AM
in this season, or the next?

Instanthumor
05-08-2014, 02:39 AM
I agree that using "macros" (or however else you want to call it) is totally cheating, however, switching skills manually should be allowed and not looked down upon. It's the user's choice whether he/she wants to sacrifice a few seconds or not. A simple solution to fix pet spamming is to make the AA cooldown remain in cooldown even in the stable (like skills). Such a simple solution, taking so long to implement.

Hoardseeker
05-09-2014, 03:23 AM
in this season, or the next?

Its coming this month

Riptank
05-11-2014, 12:52 AM
They might be able to fixed pet spamming issue but for macro its beyond their scope. As we all know macro's are installed to individual pc/laptop, it just record and repeat the action that you have taken and that action is being repeated at enormous speed depending on your set up.. It doesn't bypass their system configuration. Macro's are very common in any other games, hack can be stopped but for macro they wont. It's hard for them to detect if people use macro coz there's a lot of macro program available and you can even make for your own.

The only way they can do is to disallow switching of skills during combat or in arena maybe. But people who use 5 skills and has the ability to swap skills manually WITHOUT USING MACRO will disagree on this.