PDA

View Full Version : lv 40: Magmatic totem of potency : Proc Broken

octavos
05-07-2014, 02:46 PM
Well its the red staff and spent quit a bit to get it.. and it states that "Chance on attack to cast inferno vacuum on enemy. it explodes and sucks in near by enemies". all i see is an orange circle (then shrinks in size) but theres no explosion and no sucking.."yes thats the proper term" so its like a nice staff but its broken..ill post pics in a bit, but if devs can you please take a look at it... its a nice staff, and will use it for a while.

i'm on lower levels..but it seems not to explode or bring in units to the explosion. it would be nice to see a circle of distance the enemy needs to be so they can be sucked in. but, I errr....haven't seen the explosion it says.

Correction: have seen the explosion: but enemy has to be not moving ontop of the orange circle...but in no way were they sucked in.

Madnex
05-07-2014, 03:53 PM
I've seen the staff proc and pull multiple times, are you sure about this? Maybe it's mob specific but at least for Tindirin mobs I can guarantee it works as intended.

octavos
05-07-2014, 04:16 PM
I've seen the staff proc and pull multiple times, are you sure about this? Maybe it's mob specific but at least for Tindirin mobs I can guarantee it works as intended.

i see no sucky tho..i see the boom..but even in lower levels..it doesn't seem to work...I tried in the new Tindirin levels..and i cant tell.

Sceazikua
05-07-2014, 06:25 PM
I am using lvl 41 potency. I believe that if the mobs die during the proccess (at low lvl maps they die in 1 hit) nothing happens even if you see the red point. The AOE is kinda small though, so make sure you try again.