PDA

View Full Version : A Way to Fix PL

Reunegade
05-07-2014, 03:01 PM
How about alongside nerfing savage, any class that wields a weapon not of their main stat, the item/s requires more base stat to wear. For example:

-If a mage wears a savage set, instead of the base stat being 157 base strength, it should be 217 base strength. That way with the little dex they have, they will not have much hit which will really suffer as a pally mage, balancing it out.

I don't know how this will work out, it is just a thought. But I think it could work out really great, even if it demotes the usage of hybrid speccing and a variety of different items. But honestly, I would take balance over variety any day. As long as they nerf savage enough, it should be a good balance between classes.

Sheugokin
05-07-2014, 03:05 PM
I am Shoegoclean and I approved this message

razerfingers
05-07-2014, 03:24 PM
Yeah great idea but. See that would require recoding testing and a new client update. And i assume that takes a while and some cash as well

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Unethical
05-07-2014, 03:30 PM
Splendid idea.

programmed
05-07-2014, 04:51 PM
Or if possible just make it like AL where you can only equip items for your class. Would rid of the pallies and dex bears.

Caiahar
05-07-2014, 05:19 PM
Or if possible just make it like AL where you can only equip items for your class. Would rid of the pallies and dex bears.
I'm against this. Wearing different class items is one of the things that are unique to PL, plus it would destroy many levels of pvp.

Suentous PO
05-07-2014, 06:12 PM
I'm against this. Wearing different class items is one of the things that are unique to PL, plus it would destroy many levels of pvp.

Out of thx, ill log in on Cobear latter.
Agreed, this is somthing I like in this game. If the sets had their stats balanced in the first place it wouldn't be needed.
Fix pvp plox

Sheugokin
05-07-2014, 06:13 PM
Well then it only destroys PvP level ranges because of imbalance. If every class in every level range with even class sets, then there would be no use in having to change builds.

Caiahar
05-07-2014, 06:22 PM
Well then it only destroys PvP level ranges because of imbalance. If every class in every level range with even class sets, then there would be no use in having to change builds.
10-18 bears and mages mostly use dex, and its been that way for many years. 26 bears before fb and Halloween used Demon claw.
30 shiv bears are a common bear pvp lvl.
50 dex bears like sentinel and raid roach. Obedience bears. Sanguine bears. Flying bears. Swift bears.
Then also warbirds, at 16, 18, 20, 25, 30, 35, 51, 56, 61, 75.
Foxes spec were originally supposed to be dex/int, Sam or Delphina stated this before, and majority of foxes are str/dex.
Mages 15 use artisan. 30 mages use shiv. 50 mages use sentinel.
Rhinos at 16 use dex. 51 rhino as well. 56 rhino. 75 rhino.
Most of you think endgame when you make these statements, but you do have to think carefully about lower levels.
Also, SL and AL have the system where you can only equip your class gear. PL does not, making it unique among other factors. And making different spec classes and levels are fun, not exactly something you can do in AL or SL.

programmed
05-07-2014, 06:25 PM

Was just a suggestion. It would balance Pvp a little in some levels and would also stop some of the complaining.

Caiahar
05-07-2014, 06:27 PM
Was just a suggestion. It would balance Pvp a little in some levels and would also stop some of the complaining.

Look at dat nub post above the one you just made

All for one, and one for all.

Extreme
05-08-2014, 04:34 AM

No.

Jig
05-08-2014, 07:21 AM
Just balance it.. Don't make it like al like what shadow said.. Exactly what he said, pl is unique because all of this, honestly just remove dodge and add health for bears.. Is there something wrong with that? That is what a bear does, he doesn't dodge, his not skinny and fast, his slow, and fat, and takes a lottttt of hits, so health. Bird, quick and fast, specially with the bow, so dodge, get it? Ok now do it :D

for the lulz
05-09-2014, 10:44 AM
i kinda like this idea cus this was what they did with forg weapons , so u had to be full dex to weild an fbow , u cudnt take advantage of being a hybrid . Great idea

FortalWao
05-09-2014, 01:36 PM
Can't devs just have a little fun and play for an hour, all at once and fight each other? They'd see what really needs changes...