PDA

View Full Version : unable to watch videos for crystals

swiftNinja
05-07-2014, 04:26 PM
i have been unable to watch a single video for crystals for weeks now. the option is not even showing up, it just stays grayed out. it started during the week of the reduced crystal week for the boost on the still and oil mills, you know when it only cost 1 crystal. at first i thought it was part of the boosted weekend because you guys didn't want any one getting easy crystals for the boost, but it has now been weeks, and i am still unable to watch one video, please fix, i am missing out on a lot of crystals, as well as im sure you guys missing out on the advertisements,

LoneWolfKing
05-07-2014, 05:44 PM
If you are using a restricted device, it will appear grayed out, I.e a school loaned tablet, IPad, etc.

swiftNinja
05-07-2014, 10:25 PM
thanks for the input, but definitely not using one of those :tranquillity:

Vapes.
05-08-2014, 02:05 AM
What you are encountering isn't a normal issue. Neither is the problem you mentioned with only being able to play through wifi. Beyond the normal clear cache, clear data, and re install, I would go a step further. Back up your data and do a factory reset. Seems like there could be an underlying issue with the modems or the way they connect to the network.

After all that if the problem persists then email their support with your device information and a description of the problem, or just post the make/model and OS version here so they can try to replicate the issue.

G-M
05-12-2014, 11:53 AM
Those videos are not unlimited. After you've watched so many you won't get anymore for awhile. If you give it some time that button will light up again and you can watch more videos.

Commander Crispy
05-20-2014, 04:54 PM
I'm having the same sort of issue but a bit different. If I have 200 or more crystals the video option wont pop up, ever. It doesn't matter how long I wait. Correct me if im wrong, but it seems like the "system" will only allow me so many free crystals. I've done lots of new, free offers but if I have 200+ crystals it wont give them to me. Meaning, it seems like its rigged to force me into whipping out the credit card if I want more crystals. Is it just me? I'm getting tired of antics of this game, fast. I also wanna add I've spent over $60 on crystals so don't think I don't support spacetime.

G-M
05-21-2014, 09:09 AM
Commander that's not the case. It might just be a coincidence because as mentioned earlier, there aren't always video ads to be shown. Publishers pay for a certain amount of ads and if that number is reached no more ads will be shown.