PDA

View Full Version : Juggernaut is it necessary in Elites ?

Waheedski
05-07-2014, 06:29 PM
Just asking if this skill is a necessity in Elites. I was just wondering cos I did elite Tindirin with two amazing mages, but did not have jugg skill and made it to the end without too much trouble. I must confess it was a slight potion drainer.

My skill specs where windmill, seismic slam, venge and HoR and a spam potion trigger finger :)

Ok I died thrice but that was inexperience and I did it with Tarlok gear, now I have magma plate and sword of will both super gemmed. Tarlok helm still super gemmed, for more armour I still have conquerer of potency weapon.

Would you guys suggest conq of potency normal gems or magma of will double super gemmed in elites ?

Crowsfoot
05-07-2014, 06:42 PM
Depends on map, I rarely use jugg in Tindirin. If you would like to be safe, rather than sorry, you might as well always use jugg. It is definently a staple of my spec.

Cesliz
05-07-2014, 06:49 PM
Depends on map, I rarely use jugg in Tindirin. If you would like to be safe, rather than sorry, you might as well always use jugg. It is definently a staple of my spec.

Not OP but where would you recommend using Juggernaut? Nordr and Shuyal?

Crowsfoot
05-07-2014, 06:53 PM
Not OP but where would you recommend using Juggernaut? Nordr and Shuyal?
I use in Shuyal mainly. I do use it in Tindirn if I die or feel like I almost did. It's a hard skill to use and I use it as more of a "mayday button" to be used as a last resort.

FYI: I use a 6 skill spec for elite.

Kreasadriii
05-07-2014, 11:26 PM
I guess crows 6 skills like my warrior skills before free respec hehehe

CS, SS, Windmill, VB, HoR, Jugg, :p (correct if mistake) hihihi

Anarchist
05-07-2014, 11:29 PM
If you use jugg you probably won't die once :)

Ishtmeet
05-08-2014, 09:15 AM
Jugger is a cool skill. Helps in keeping agro, You can't be stunned during the duration when jugger is active and 20% less damage. Use it during tindrin bosses like The spider, The troll or alagran.
Depends on how you play.

Crowsfoot
05-08-2014, 03:14 PM
If you use jugg you probably won't die once :)
I go deathless without jugg and do upwards of 20 runs a day sometimes. VB saves pots, taunts better (because I don't have taunt in jugg), boosts HP return from HoR, and deals higher damage.

If I die once from something other than a one hit, I use jugg. Sometimes you can tell the party isn't ready and I start off with jugg mapped.