PDA

View Full Version : Open Crates or Elite Golden Chest? (to loot Mythic and Arcane)

Kreasadriii
05-07-2014, 11:18 PM
Some people tell me that Mythic and Arcane items also looted from Elite Golden Chest such as Elite Pirates, Elite Warchest, and Elite Puzzlebox.
On the other hand, Crates still have the high chance to loot Mythic and Arcane items than these Elite Golden Chest, is it because need 15 plat to open a Crates?

I'm so curious to know, is it a mistake to open many Elite Golden Chest if we don't have plat and we hope to get Mythic and Arcane items?
What about the ratio between Crates and Elite Golden Chest?

Need your opinion and comment, thanks! ^^

Prexsuw
05-07-2014, 11:22 PM
All wrong :chuncky:

u arent plat user but have much gold? Open this : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?115-AL-Traders-Market

Sceazikua
05-07-2014, 11:47 PM
The devs never mentioned the chance of those items, but in my opinion its the same in those 2 kinds of chest.
And this is what different from crate and chest
-crate: able to loot other items like eggs and arcane eggs. And it's mechanic is kinda complex, but for short there is a rolling machine there. If it rolls into arcane section, it will then roll "egg" or "weapon" or "shard". If it rolled weapon it may roll into hooks, or into kershal scepter. Or if it rolls into egg it may give you hammerjaw or samael.
-elite chests: able to loot some eclusive eggs like talon, spitfire ... And it guarantees what kind of arcane if it rolls into arcane section.

Prahasit Prahi
05-08-2014, 02:50 AM
Don't open anything just save them.....sell them and make gold and buy from it.

If you follow this you might get atleast 1 arcane item or mythic item....many people guarantee but..
if you open them it's your luck you may or may not get them.

~Prahi

Kreasadriii
05-08-2014, 12:04 PM
The devs never mentioned the chance of those items, but in my opinion its the same in those 2 kinds of chest.
-crate: able to loot other items like eggs and arcane eggs. And it's mechanic is kinda complex, but for short there is a rolling machine there. If it rolls into arcane section, it will then roll "egg" or "weapon" or "shard". If it rolled weapon it may roll into hooks, or into kershal scepter. Or if it rolls into egg it may give you hammerjaw or samael.
-elite chests: able to loot some eclusive eggs like talon, spitfire ... And it guarantees what kind of arcane if it rolls into arcane section.

so this is wrong information from one of our friends?

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?111152-Guide-Legendary-Elite-Gear-Distribution&highlight=distribution

Check that threads..

Ishtmeet
05-08-2014, 12:24 PM
I have opened around 10 elite dragonscale chests, 10-15 Elite puzzlebox II , many elite gold pirate chests and couple of elite gld warchests too. Never even got a pink item. So better to act smart and sell them.

jimbollido1
05-08-2014, 12:32 PM
I looted fang of fenrir on a Elite golden puzzlebox..
I just opened many normal chests and the.last one is the elite puzzlebox..
I'm not sure on elite golden chest and warchest... but there's arcane hooks in elite golden pirate chest(read the news in-game)..
Hope this helps..

Energizeric
05-08-2014, 12:45 PM
You have to ask yourself if you are a gambler. It's a big gamble to open them. You could get lucky and loot an arcane shard or a ker'shal scepter, but the chances are very low. A more solid strategy is to sell them, save up your gold, and buy the items you want. But yes, it will take a very long time to save up for arcane items, and you may never get there. But mythic items are certainly in reach of any player who puts in the time using this method, as well as some of the lower end arcane pets.

ShannKey
05-08-2014, 02:07 PM
I've had the same question a while back. It is possible to loot these items from chests but very rarely. I have looted some legendary items from chests. At the moment i'm saving my locked crates to open when i reach a high number. I liike to gamble lol

ShannKey
05-08-2014, 02:11 PM
Does it matter where it drops from? I thought maybe if locked dropped from elite or higher boss it might have better chance for arcane or mythic. I might be completely wrong though. Also does the rolling machine apply when you open the lock crate or when the locked drops. I've always been confused about that.

keikali
05-08-2014, 02:12 PM
Open them. There is a red item waiting for you.

Kreasadriii
05-08-2014, 03:40 PM
Thanks guys for information :)

In case my elite golden puzzlebox not sold in auction, I'll try to keep them..
Yes, maybe very low because you don't need plat to open these chest but Orange and Red items keep watching me all night ^^ (LOL)

officiallyjun
05-08-2014, 03:44 PM
open when mythic event

Sceazikua
05-09-2014, 12:07 AM
Open them. There might be a red item waiting for you.
fixed

so this is wrong information from one of our friends?

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?111152-Guide-Legendary-Elite-Gear-Distribution&highlight=distribution

Check that threads..

What you mean? That thread is for showing "what are in the chests" not "how the chests work". Ill search up a thread by energizeric for ya.

edit: here http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?148342-Locked-Crates-vs-Elite-Golden-Chests-(question-for-developers)

Kreasadriii
05-09-2014, 08:21 AM
Thanks for the info scea..

So, there is still posibility to get that stuff from Elite Chest ^^

ndyfixer
08-28-2014, 02:44 PM
elite golden pirate - arcane hook

elite golden warchest - arcane maul

elite golden puzzlebox - kershal scepter

Kreasadriii
08-29-2014, 10:10 AM
elite golden pirate - arcane hook

elite golden warchest - arcane maul

elite golden puzzlebox - kershal scepter

Check my question first, thank you! :)

Bomm
08-29-2014, 10:26 AM
Sell the Chets better becouse i did once the same mistake bought for 2mio Elite golden warchets and was hopping for Maul but didnt got more then 4 pink worthles Items:(
And i opened maybe 100 Elite silver warchets and 50 Elite Copper warchets but there wasnt any good inside too ;(
Got bankrupt and just wasted my time...

Haligali
08-29-2014, 10:41 AM

Arcane hooks were removed from locked crates completely, only exsist in elite golden pirate chest now.

So the worst arcane weapon you could loot in a locked crate is a kershal crapster.

Bunny♥
08-29-2014, 10:49 AM
i dont think elite golden chests drops mythics.. (correct me if im wrong) but as what i've heard, it only drop certain arcane item as what ndy mentioned above. Comparing the loots of elite chests and locks, locks are stil way better to open as you can get gold, legendary and plats.. unlike opening elite chests, it gives you epic items which are all costs for a trash.

ndyfixer
08-29-2014, 11:23 AM
Check my question first, thank you! :)
im not say it to you xD , btw im new to use tapatalk xD sorry 4 da bad english

MoloToha
08-29-2014, 11:31 AM
Opening elite chests is a money burn, I highly doubt that they have the same odds than in lockeds (most likely less). Even opening elite pirates (20k per unit) won't give you any income, if you open 100 (2kk) there are chances that you will get 1-2 helms (700k-2kk, which in the best case scenario leads you to 0 income), but the most likely scenario is that you will get nothing (some pinks). Some time ago I opened 20 (farmed by myself) to test the waters and got 2 pinks lol. I'm sure that the same thing applies to warchests, puzzles and dragonscales.

Kreasadriii
08-29-2014, 12:33 PM
im not say it to you xD , btw im new to use tapatalk xD sorry 4 da bad english

My bad, no problem..
Me as newcomers too here ;)

drgrimmy
08-29-2014, 02:50 PM
i dont think elite golden chests drops mythics.. (correct me if im wrong) but as what i've heard, it only drop certain arcane item as what ndy mentioned above. Comparing the loots of elite chests and locks, locks are stil way better to open as you can get gold, legendary and plats.. unlike opening elite chests, it gives you epic items which are all costs for a trash.

Not in the current elite chests, but here is what past elite golden chests contained in terms of mythic and arcanes...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?111152-Guide-Legendary-Elite-Gear-Distribution

Kreasadriii
08-30-2014, 10:14 AM
Not in the current elite chests, but here is what past elite golden chests contained in terms of mythic and arcanes...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?111152-Guide-Legendary-Elite-Gear-Distribution

Yes it is, my friend get myhtic ring from Elite Golden Puzzle in this season

Legendsoflegends
09-04-2015, 03:47 PM
Thanks for answering some of my questions.. so I figured if you had 80 platinum would you open locked crates..?
Regular
Large
Massive?

I was thinking regular since you get nothing but elixirs, gold, and plat. And pink. .

Or

Large in hope of orange.

Or

Massive for belt.

I was thinking regular just for hope in more plat.. like +100 plat. Lol.. saw some like that and wooooo That just threw me off.

Consider in each chest is different(with it own rng) but one chest with 2-3 loot is also apply in the chest (rng within that chest).!!?

Still debating

Motherless_Child
09-04-2015, 04:03 PM
Thanks for answering some of my questions.. so I figured if you had 80 platinum would you open locked crates..?
Regular
Large
Massive?

I was thinking regular since you get nothing but elixirs, gold, and plat. And pink. .

Or

Large in hope of orange.

Or

Massive for belt.

I was thinking regular just for hope in more plat.. like +100 plat. Lol.. saw some like that and wooooo That just threw me off.

Consider in each chest is different(with it own rng) but one chest with 2-3 loot is also apply in the chest (rng within that chest).!!?

Still debating

Don't waste your time opening any cartes with only 80 plat....... You will be very disappointed.... but If you do decide to open just remember that regular lockeds cost 5plat to open, large costs 10plat to open, and massive costs 15 plat to open.... Based on my experience you will be left very disappointed opening such a small amount of crates.... People usually wait until they have like 100 lockeds(give or take a few) and still are left disappointed....... You might get a couple of elixirs, gold, or plat, so it's up to you if you want to go for that... You will have a "slim to none" chance of getting anything mythic or arcane......

Rosybuds
09-04-2015, 08:40 PM
[QUOTE=Prahasit Prahi;1629580][COLOR=#696969][FONT=comic sans ms][B]Don't open anything just save them.....sell them and make gold and buy from it.

If you follow this you might get atleast 1 arcane item or mythic item....many people guarantee but..
if you open them it's your luck you may or may not get them.

While making some More You Tube Vids Tonight on Opening Chests I opened 10 Massive & 30 Large last night Although these were RenGol Crates I realised I Have Opened 870 Chests .... So Listen too the young Lady Above I have Received "One" Arcane Pet Out of All Those Chests and That Was Maridos .... Oh Why Oh Why Wont I Stop Thinking They Must Give me Goden Toor or Nekro By Now with all The Plat Ive Spent ( By Saying They Im Meaning The God 's Of Luck -.- ) A few more and I could have bought Toor with the tokens if I hadnt wasted 500 on a Damn Belt Thats Crashed in Price too.. Save Your Money Just Leave it too this Old Fool Too keep Wishing & Waiting & Waiting & Waiting ..... Zzzzzzzzzzz

Wutzgood
09-06-2015, 07:07 AM
Sell the crates and use the plat to sell kits for gold. Best way to keep your gold and not lose it all opening crates.

If you do open crates your chances of looting something worth it is like winning the lotto. Possible but not likely.

Darkquantum
09-07-2015, 12:22 PM
Some people tell me that Mythic and Arcane items also looted from Elite Golden Chest such as Elite Pirates, Elite Warchest, and Elite Puzzlebox.
On the other hand, Crates still have the high chance to loot Mythic and Arcane items than these Elite Golden Chest, is it because need 15 plat to open a Crates?

I'm so curious to know, is it a mistake to open many Elite Golden Chest if we don't have plat and we hope to get Mythic and Arcane items?
What about the ratio between Crates and Elite Golden Chest?

Need your opinion and comment, thanks! ^^
One cost plat and one cost gold sometimes things are as simple as they seem.

If your definitely going to open lots of elite chests or lots of locked crates/rens. And you wanto know which has the best outcome. my opinion go The locked rens the ones that cost 5 plat.

results may vary [emoji14]

Ok so i say the single item crates because have you ever seen a crate that drops 3 items give more than 1 arcane,mythic,more than 5 platinum? Well i never have and think its crazy do deem possible. my thinking is the best odds is for the cheap rens.