PDA

View Full Version : If you run away in tdm.......

Prahasit Prahi
05-08-2014, 06:47 AM
There are two reasons why a person leaves in tdm one is if he's not able to kill the opponent he will leave...another thing is if he get's ganged he will leave but he's not a noob to leave.

Here the real noob is the one who calls out noob.

The other situation is some people gang you and leave when you get a team to kill them....in this situation it makes sense if you call them noobs or gangers or something...

but in the first case it doesn't make sense at all......he has to learn how to play first simply calling noob around.

And the people who call noob when one leaves tdm...first you learn how to play.

~Prahi

cindersx
05-08-2014, 07:04 AM
How is censoring the word "noob" gonna help with anything?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Alhuntrazeck
05-08-2014, 07:08 AM
Noob^

Seriously, it won't help. People will go nub or narb or nuhb or newb or newbie or no0b or n@rb or nvb or nvhb or n3wbie

Doobiez
05-08-2014, 07:19 AM
Lol if I could change anthing in the game it wouldent be censoring "noob"😑

Sceazikua
05-08-2014, 07:27 AM
Noob^

Seriously, it won't help. People will go nub or narb or nuhb or newb or newbie or no0b or n@rb or nvb or nvhb or n3wbie

noob = more offensive than newb ~.~

Prahasit Prahi
05-08-2014, 07:39 AM
Noob^

haven't they ever gone with b!tch,fck? ...and so on....even though they are censored.

Alhuntrazeck
05-08-2014, 08:01 AM
haven't they ever gone with b!tch,fck? ...and so on....even though they are censored.

Exactly, so no point in censoring noob!

Prahasit Prahi
05-08-2014, 08:06 AM
Exactly, so no point in censoring noob!

Then why have they censored bitch and ****...they censored tit too.

~Prahi

Roberto077
05-08-2014, 09:03 AM
Then why have they censored bitch and ****...they censored tit too.

~Prahi

I suggest you learn how ignore people:

1.) literally type /mute "player name"

2.) learn to not care for their misfortune

A calm mind is a victorious mind. Stay strong.

Prahasit Prahi
05-08-2014, 09:45 AM
I suggest you learn how ignore people:

1.) literally type /mute "player name"

2.) learn to not care for their misfortune

A calm mind is a victorious mind. Stay strong.

Can't we see what they chat from then?

thanks btw.

Waheedski
05-08-2014, 10:03 AM
Funny you post this cos I just blogged about these idiot noob callers. They are the actual noobs and cry babies, they can't keep up with us the big boys :)

Energizeric
05-08-2014, 12:48 PM
Yes, I leave if it is not possible to get any kids. For example, if there are 3 warriors on the other team and none on my team. It doesn't really matter what I do, I can't win or get any kills, so no point in lowering my KDR. I don't leave purely because I'm outnumbered though. If there are 2 mages and a rogue on the other team, and just me on my team, I will still play and fight.

Roberto077
05-08-2014, 02:27 PM
Can't we see what they chat from then?

thanks btw.

Muting them will make anything they say not appear on your chat. And never harass them while they're muted. It makes people look like tools.

Slywannas
05-08-2014, 03:17 PM
Indeed Prahi, many people use this word too easy. Example I have experienced is being called a noob by a random toon I killed several times in TDM. Names shall not be said of course, but he called me a noob after he managed to gang kill me once with his war. Further inspection after the game in Kraag revealed him to be a -1.2k tdm pvp toon. So it's better to just take Roberto's advice and mute them all. Much calmer that way, and your reactions in game will probably be much faster due to the lack of stress caused by said ,,noobs''. Cheers! :)

Anarchist
05-08-2014, 03:45 PM
I actually don't mind getting ganged till when the gangers start boasting cause they killed you 4vs1.
Or those that go "nice gang" when they were ganging you 3 seconds ago.

Some people are just crazy and one got to deal with it. Thats all.

Gensin
05-09-2014, 07:32 AM
There censoring vulgar words cause its offensive to many people, Noob aint a vulgar word. Did they censored prostitute? Nope.
If your opponents said this to you, you should just keep killing them and dont mind it.

Keshav Agarwal
05-10-2014, 01:32 AM
lol..i believe all the words which get us banned should be uncensored
there are moments when swearing on a person becomes necessary

Xyzther
05-10-2014, 07:40 AM
Or they leave cuz they're bored of the current pvp game...