PDA

View Full Version : Good gear for level 41?

Huikreu
05-08-2014, 09:23 AM
I'm sure this question has been answered many times but I haven't found it yet. I'm a pure PvE level 40 rogue curious what armor/weapons people use end game. I'm broke so it would be great if folks gave a cheap/moderately priced option along with expensive options.

Thanks in advance.

Theenix
05-13-2014, 04:25 PM
I'm sure this question has been answered many times but I haven't found it yet. I'm a pure PvE level 40 rogue curious what armor/weapons people use end game. I'm broke so it would be great if folks gave a cheap/moderately priced option along with expensive options.

Thanks in advance.

I can provide mine, I am full dex level 41 and it provide 395.8 dmg / 647.7 dps with dagger and 406.3 dmg/87.5 dps with bow, 3k HP and 1395 armor. All gem are standard fire ones.

Dagger: architect quills of brutality level 40, the +50% crit is amazing, with 168.9 dmg i got and now i use it for mobs in all standard map and in elite wild...
I just looted a magma dagger of brutality level 40 so i will try to compare them
Bow: Expedition recurve of brutality level 41

Helm : Tarlock leather Wrap of versatility level 36, will change when i will find better and cheap
Armor : magma doublet of brutality level41
ring: night ocean ripple of warfare level 36 for dex and dmg. will change when i will find better and cheap
Amulet: Tarlok's heart of potency level 36

KaKiT
05-14-2014, 04:49 PM
The magma doublet of brutality level 41 is pretty expensive if you are broke. its like +/- 500k in cs.