PDA

View Full Version : Feedback

Sephiroth143
05-08-2014, 03:11 PM
Brandon MAY 08, 2014 02:40PM CDT
No, if we had the platinum would have been granted. As you have been told three times now, you HAVE to contact Apple directly. There is nothing that you can say, do, dance or anything else that will change that. We cannot view orders from Apple so you HAVE to contact Apple.

Usually Alex the one who handle my cases, n hes always patiently tell me PROPERLY n EXPLAIN my cases THROUGHOULY.

But tis dude, repeatin the same thing to me, n i as a customer, get pissed off n kept repeatin the same thin too. Hes not helpin me explainin the issue i was havin, n hes being rude to me, dance to the problem? People get so worried abt their own money didnt get thru to pay for large sum of platinums n tis is how he said to me. I dont like his attitude. I lazy to explain the whole thing here, u can check on my latest case abt it.

Tis is not for people to comment to. Tis is a complaint feedback from a unsatisfied customer. I dont expect sts to do somethin abt tis, but tis is a feedback n put tis on ur file of complaints. Thank you. N do let alex or other staffs to handle my cases.

Sephiroth143
05-08-2014, 04:01 PM
He replied to me, its necessary to say like tat to me. Haha how rude till the end of root. Check my case. U can see the whole story there, thank you.

Evicted
05-09-2014, 10:57 AM
I agree too, Alex and Mjolstin are the only Polite people in Support

Serancha
05-09-2014, 11:04 AM
If you had been told three times to contact Apple, why were you still emailing STS? Clearly this is the end of a repetitive support request that they could not do anything to solve, other than repeat the same advice they had already given you. This takes time away from actual STS support tickets, so his frustration was completely valid.

If you are going to make a complaint, selective out-of-context quoting is not going to help your case.