PDA

View Full Version : My Official Quitting thread xD

TheLaw
12-23-2010, 12:12 AM
Who says quitting is a bitter thing, i feel great after quitting PL! When i first deleted the app yesterday, i thought, "darn it, I'll re-install it tmr", but I actually feel much better after quitting. Reason: NO MORE ADDICTION! (Excluding my girlfriend:) )

Okay lets get to the point.. cut out all the 'sob sob'/ 'hate hate'. I'm here to thank all PL community members for giving me such a great time. My sig has it all (well...almost all) the names of my great friends. Once again, thank you.

To the devs, thank you very much for creating this awesome game for us, it really inspired me and i learnt many things.

To Someone whose name rhymes with "Crust-E"- Dont bother asking for my items, you may NOT have them. and thanks for being the comedian of the forums :)

Last but not least, Thank you again.

Cheers.

Goodbye Ya'll :)

DawnInfinity
12-23-2010, 12:33 AM
Good luck and I like your optimistic view on quitting. :)

KingFu
12-23-2010, 12:39 AM
Law...I remember teasing with you in town on my lvl 30 at the time when you were lvl 30 or so for having the name "Thelaw" Its been fun man, you were a nice asset to the community. Sucks to see ya go man, but im glad you broke free, unlike us :p I would always read your facebook posts, which were funny at times :p Wish I could've gotten to know you better, but id be happy to keep in touch if you have a phone or something. Take care man and have a Merry Christmas!:)

Zeus
12-23-2010, 12:44 AM
I'll be happy to keep in touch via phone too law. I hope you enjoy your life and be successful in what you want to do!

Conradin
12-23-2010, 12:50 AM
You got lucky. Your able to escape. Otherwise ull be like me an play this I till I die

TheLaw
12-23-2010, 03:37 AM
Law...I remember teasing with you in town on my lvl 30 at the time when you were lvl 30 or so for having the name "Thelaw" Its been fun man, you were a nice asset to the community. Sucks to see ya go man, but im glad you broke free, unlike us :p I would always read your facebook posts, which were funny at times :p Wish I could've gotten to know you better, but id be happy to keep in touch if you have a phone or something. Take care man and have a Merry Christmas!:)

Thanks Mystical, It was fun getting teased by quite a sum of you back then, really cool.

I'll be happy to keep in touch via phone too law. I hope you enjoy your life and be successful in what you want to do!

Range, I have a phone number, also Skype. I dont think you calling me all over here in Asia is cheap, so add my Skype: sturdybeam :)

You got lucky. Your able to escape. Otherwise ull be like me an play this I till I die

I was once as addicted as you too conradin, but letting go isn't easy. It all started out as my mum banning me from PL, but as time went by, I started to think (glad i could do so :p) that why am I wasting all my time on a game. And just yesterday when I hit 2.1k PvP kills, I decided to quit. As my aunt says: It takes 10 years to learn to be good; but 1 day to be bad. Addictions the same, once you can resist, you win.

Remember guys: IT'S YOU WHO SHOULD BE CONTROLLING THE GAME, NOT THE GAME CONTROLLING YOU!

namehere
12-23-2010, 12:36 PM
im sorry ur leaving good luck ps i dont know anyone who rymes with crust e hey smoae posted something like that hmmm.........

smoae
12-23-2010, 12:39 PM
Haha we escaped! I'm deleting app after I say bye to tt and arterra, neither of whom I have seen in game.

[Lt] Shiny
12-23-2010, 12:50 PM
Sad to see you go... Maybe someday I can be as brave as you and stop playing this amazing game... XD

namehere
12-23-2010, 02:08 PM
dont worry guys ill come to ur house when i become a millionare

jjjjaaaakkkke
12-23-2010, 04:23 PM
Addicition is really a serious matter.. even if it's about games.

DanielRH
12-23-2010, 04:33 PM
Hey pal,

Sorry to hear your going...

Ur right about the controlling thing lol :)

I'll add u on skype to keep in touch :)