PDA

View Full Version : Feedback

Laar
05-08-2014, 04:40 PM
My 56 guide is being flamed right now, and havent recieved any real feedback (except from some people :D). So I would like to know what people really think about it! And no flaming please, especially from FortalWao (don't post if you don't have anything good to say).

Sheugokin
05-08-2014, 05:04 PM
I think it brings true light to the level. Maybe people will start playing again.

programmed
05-08-2014, 05:55 PM
You and plqx did a nice job :) and ignore fortal he doesn't actually worship Alex he's a troll

Caiahar
05-08-2014, 06:20 PM
Awesome.

All for one, and one for all.

Laar
05-08-2014, 06:24 PM
You and plqx did a nice job :) and ignore fortal he doesn't actually worship Alex he's a troll
He's like that Dutetus is my hero guy lol.
Thanks for the compliments! Luv ya all <3

Sheugokin
05-08-2014, 06:50 PM
Ily back. <3

Caiahar
05-08-2014, 07:48 PM
Dude, don't even compare Dudetus Is My Hero to Fortal. Yes, DIMH was a bit annoying, but he was Far more legit than Fortal Like I mean seriously. DIMH was a baws.

Lexlyde
05-09-2014, 09:43 AM
You forgot to mention that higher int= higher heal/restore.

FortalWao
05-09-2014, 10:10 AM
Now seriously, you ask people to give you feedback and then tell us to not post if we don't have anything good to say...? I mean cmon I thought constructive criticism was always welcome, so here goes - - - - - - - - > it is not nearly as good as Shelby's. In fact, I don't see why people need builds 51+, it's so super easy to figure out, 56 is about gameplay style not builds...

FortalWao
05-09-2014, 10:12 AM
Dude, don't even compare Dudetus Is My Hero to Fortal. Yes, DIMH was a bit annoying, but he was Far more legit than Fortal Like I mean seriously. DIMH was a baws.
The difference between me and some guy whose main nobody knew is the person we worship, I worship a legendary PvPer (a god, really) that can beat anyone and he... Well he worships Dudetus. :)

Laar
05-09-2014, 04:30 PM
Now seriously, you ask people to give you feedback and then tell us to not post if we don't have anything good to say...? I mean cmon I thought constructive criticism was always welcome, so here goes - - - - - - - - > it is not nearly as good as Shelby's. In fact, I don't see why people need builds 51+, it's so super easy to figure out, 56 is about gameplay style not builds...
Well ofc constructive criticism is welcome.. but your criticism isnt constructive.

programmed
05-09-2014, 04:51 PM
The difference between me and some guy whose main nobody knew is the person we worship, I worship a legendary PvPer (a god, really) that can beat anyone and he... Well he worships Dudetus. :)

Dudetus is the god of funny though ;)

Laar
05-09-2014, 05:05 PM
You forgot to mention that higher int= higher heal/restore.
Yeah that's true. I'll put that in, thanks. :)