PDA

View Full Version : Level 41 Mythic Weapons

Pages : [1] 2

Crowsfoot
05-08-2014, 06:32 PM
The most recent Google hangouts confirms that the Spring event (date to be announced) will add the level 41 mythic weapons. The Rogue will have a bow, Mage gun, and Warrior a shield.

A release date is yet to be announced but will be during the spring event which will "be very similar to the tarlock event" -Remiem. Additional info on the spring event can be found on the last hangout session. Other topics were also explored, like how Zeus listens to Dub Step.

Below is a quote from Samhayne which offers more accurate information than previously provided. The link to the thread this information was quoted from is also provided.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?155749-May-Legends-Producer-s-Letter-Arcane-Legends-Events-Dancing-Trees-and-More!

I want to include some additional details about the Mythic Weapons that will be found in the mystical sylvan realm of Elondria during the Ursoth's Assault Event.

These weapons are still in development, but are mostly done. We welcome your feedback.

Elondrian Recurve Bow
It is a Mythic rarity level 41 Rogue weapon.

When you fire this bow, either normal or charged, it will heal you for 10% of the damage you deal per shot. This does not include other spells or abilities you may do while holding the bow – only normal or charged attacks.

When you fight with it, it also has a chance on attack to proc a large bushe which spawn randomly around the bow weilder. Standing (hiding?) in this bush will apply a heal over time effect and remove snare or stunned effects from allies. If you are crafty and draw your enemies through these magic bushes, they will put a damage over time effect on those enemies.

Elondrian Bulwark
Mythic rarity level 41 Warrior Sword 'n Shield weapon set.

The Elondrian Bulwark is a tanking weapon, designed to help the Warrior survive while their party members support them.

When you take damage while the Bulwark is equipped, you have a chance to summon a guardian spirit that will heal and protect you for a short period of time and then will move to assist nearby allies. While the spirit is actively guarding a player, that player will also receive a +20 to their primary stat buff. When the spirit leaves a player, it will grace them with a 6 second heal over time.

Elondrian Gnarled Rifle
Mythic rarity level 41 Sorcerer Rifle.

Firing the rifle will energize the caster, returning 20% of the damage dealt to the player’s mana pool. This only affects normal and charged attacks, and not other spells cast while the rifle is equipped.

While firing the gun, it has a chance to proc gnarled roots, rooting the target and up to 5 nearby targets in place. The root effect reduces dodge of those enemies affected by 100% and armor by 25% for a short period of time. Magical gnarled roots are tenacious. When the effect wears off, there is the chance for them to spread to other nearby enemies.

There are a lot of other goodies to be had in the coming events, including unique and powerful pets, new armor, vanities and more as well as fun new bosses to fight to get them from!
The latest word:

I will take into consideration changing the Mana return of the Mythic Gun into something a bit more relevant. I'm thinking a per attack boost of say 25 armor, up to a max of 125 that if you keep the gun attack in your rotation you can keep up. It will fall off relatively quickly, within 3 seconds say but could be very interesting. Something similar for Warriors as well.

Thanks for the feedback guys, as for specific details of how to get such things we are only teasing the content at the moment. Official information will follow as we get closer to the event and details will be available in time to plan accordingly I'm sure. :)

Energizeric is correct in that with the new itemization system coming into play this is about making choices for play style, rather than a blatant Rock/Paper/Scissor mentality towards the weapons. The procs are very cool in action, and defensive in nature.

Kakashis
05-08-2014, 06:41 PM
Will have to see if I can afford! No rings or amulets?

Reunegade
05-08-2014, 06:49 PM
Nice!

Prahasit Prahi
05-08-2014, 06:54 PM

These are the pics...

Xenobiotic
05-08-2014, 06:58 PM
And to think mythic players couldn't get any more op..

Instanthumor
05-08-2014, 07:02 PM
They need some particle effects.

Reunegade
05-08-2014, 07:03 PM
Meh, I still like the runic flare design better, but thats me :)

Prahasit Prahi
05-08-2014, 07:07 PM

Yes particle effects are coming....or else mage weapon is like rare weapon.

Prahasit Prahi
05-08-2014, 07:10 PM
now is the time mostly everyone start selling level 36 mythics...but some save

Serancha
05-08-2014, 07:12 PM
New weapon procs (as close as I could copy from what she said)

Mage Gun: Roots a target as well as up to 5 more enemies around it.

Warrior Sword/Shield: Summons a spirit to heal and protect the warrior.

Rogue Bow: Procs two bushes that heal allies who stand in them and do dot to enemies in them also.
(Something was also mentioned about stun but I missed what that was)

Stewart Griffin
05-08-2014, 07:13 PM
Plz post the stats

Prahasit Prahi
05-08-2014, 07:14 PM
Plz post the stats

They didn't reveal the stats they only said about the procs...and those have been posted by Serancha.

Stewart Griffin
05-08-2014, 07:15 PM
Okay ty I'm very excited

Bless
05-08-2014, 07:17 PM
Nice

Samhayne
05-08-2014, 07:19 PM

They are still work in progress. Remiem should have mentioned that they still have visual effects to be done (glows and particles).

Thrucho
05-08-2014, 07:20 PM
So when do u guys think they coming out exactly?? June?? July??

Zeus
05-08-2014, 07:20 PM
New weapon procs (as close as I could copy from what she said)

Mage Gun: Roots a target as well as up to 5 more enemies around it.

Warrior Sword/Shield: Summons a spirit to heal and protect the warrior.

Rogue Bow: Procs two bushes that heal allies who stand in them and do dot to enemies in them also.
(Something was also mentioned about stun but I missed what that was)
If you stand in the bushes, it removes stuns and snares as well.

Prahasit Prahi
05-08-2014, 07:23 PM
They are still work in progress. Remiem should have mentioned that they still have visual effects to be done (glows and particles).

She mentioned it Sam.

~Prahi

Goodfella
05-08-2014, 07:23 PM
No shield !! :/ the pavise was already an flop in my eyes

matanofx
05-08-2014, 07:30 PM

Many people use pavise for tanking elites to this day.. warriors have enough choices for combat weapons at the moment in my opnion

Maul, Glaive, Magma claymore... another one of the same would have been boring dont you think?

Morholt
05-08-2014, 07:34 PM
Lvl 41 expedition rifle is already arguably better than the lvl 36 mythic staff.

Arcane staff? Lvl 36 arcane = lvl 46 legendary
Lvl 41 mythic = lvl 46 legendary

Equal level guns greatly out-damage staves.

The arcane staff has lame procs and such.
New mythic proc sounds beyond godly.

Bye, bye arcane staff. Hello insanely priced new mythic gun!

Mages might have 700 damage even without the arcane ring... *drool*

Goodfella
05-08-2014, 07:42 PM
Many people use pavise for tanking elites to this day.. warriors have enough choices for combat weapons at the moment in my opnion

Maul, Glaive, Magma claymore... another one of the same would have been boring dont you think?

I never wanted that weapon it was never a target to reach for me so shield is not interesting for me i have my conquerer what is better than pavise in my eyes so i dont need really a shield weapon for what ? For elite i do elite with conquerer of potency and magma claymore and do it well so i dont need :/ it is only my opinion

Zeus
05-08-2014, 07:42 PM

Spirit proc with heal seems pretty powerful as well!

Goodfella
05-08-2014, 07:44 PM
I think a mythic hammer is an better idea for me we never had an mythic hammer

Goodfella
05-08-2014, 07:49 PM
And dont get me wrong guys its really cool new mythics lvl 41 thx to sts for that!
But my opinion is something new is better shield we had already but its cool anyways better than nothing lets wait for the stats :-D

Crowsfoot
05-08-2014, 08:09 PM
area based heal burst to a weapon with 300 armor and I will kiss a Mod's shoes. I might shine them too, if allowed.
This is a post I made only a few days ago in the warrior discussion section.

I guess I should grab some lip balm and shoe polish.

Anarchist
05-08-2014, 08:10 PM

No.

Anarchist
05-08-2014, 08:11 PM
Seriously i wanna be a rogue or a mage right now.

Crowsfoot
05-08-2014, 08:15 PM
Seriously i wanna be a rogue or a mage right now.
I'm happy with a shield. Party heal will be epic in elite along with this well needed armor buff to players with it.

Ravager
05-08-2014, 09:16 PM
Sword and shield has always sucked. Horrible range and terrible in pvp. The warrior basically has to be on top of the enemy for it to hit.

It was the worst mythic of the 3 at 31 and most likely the worst at 41.

Pvp warriors best keep what you got right now.

inkredible
05-08-2014, 09:20 PM
was looking for amulet and ring, yes i watched some of the hang out, thats really most of the things i wanted to know

Kingslaughter
05-08-2014, 09:28 PM
This! Cant wait for new mythic weapon

Limsi
05-08-2014, 09:36 PM
I'll definitely buy one!

Midievalmodel
05-08-2014, 09:40 PM
Sword and shield has always sucked. Horrible range and terrible in pvp. The warrior basically has to be on top of the enemy for it to hit.

It was the worst mythic of the 3 at 31 and most likely the worst at 41.

Pvp warriors best keep what you got right now.

Totally agree with the above. Another issue though is PVPing with a lvl 36 mythic glaive or lvl 31 arcane maul is not gonna be fun against a lvl 41 mythic rogue bow or mage gun. Magmatic Claymore has already almost caught up to glaive and maul stats. PVP is gonna be interesting or actually not interesting for a warrior. Small glimmer of hope that the new mace/sheild stats will be great....highly doubt it but one can dream. Yes, we will last forever in pvp but getting kills are gonna be harder to come by. I really hope I am extremely wrong.

Solution to this is to add a proc where there is a 50% chance to steal a kill from a rogue or mage in PVP. :chuncky: Just kidding but one can dream.

Zyphruss
05-08-2014, 09:47 PM
Wow! I've been waiting for this. Wonder how much will the bow be? hmm..

Haligali
05-08-2014, 09:52 PM
Hahaha, time to revenge on warriors.

Limsi
05-08-2014, 09:57 PM
On a side note: The bow looks similar to the entangled bow of tactics (without taking into account the addition of particle effects)

Excuses
05-08-2014, 09:59 PM
Meh.
Being warrior in pvp will suck now.

Tendirin
05-08-2014, 10:07 PM
awww Lvl 36 mythics were already good

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk,Ign Athellikyn

Ravager
05-08-2014, 10:09 PM
Hahaha, time to revenge on warriors.

Haha thats what I was thinking. Great....vengeance from rogues and mages and we are dumbed down to be the support class of AL.

Kakashis
05-08-2014, 10:09 PM
Age of the mauls rein of terror is over!

falmear
05-08-2014, 10:11 PM
Does anyone think they'll re-introduce old mythics but have some way to upgrade them? Since they all just look like re-skinned old mythics.

Crowsfoot
05-08-2014, 10:24 PM
Does anyone think they'll re-introduce old mythics but have some way to upgrade them? Since they all just look like re-skinned old mythics.
Considering the mage class only has two types of weapons, we can argue they reskinned every gun after the original crystal shooters.

Zylx
05-08-2014, 10:47 PM
So how would the gun proc be useful in PvP...?

Edit: Nevermind. Just read the root part.

Crowsfoot
05-08-2014, 10:54 PM
So how would the gun proc be useful in PvP...?

Edit: Nevermind. Just read the root part.
I'm not planning on doing PvP much, but I assume mages will have a field day running away with this.

officiallyjun
05-08-2014, 10:58 PM
i was thinking about new amulet, but nvm, i can take that new bow!

Hoardseeker
05-08-2014, 11:43 PM
How you got the pics ,crow?

Sceazikua
05-08-2014, 11:45 PM

Not all warrior do PvP like you, some loves shields for elite and are more thankful than getting another like maul or glaive (like ebe in my guild i forgot full name, see his videos of "Bram V" on youtube how his tank rocks in elite with pavise). You had magmatic claymore, arcane maul, glaive/bonesaw for PvP, and dont you think pavise is kinda old comparing to those? A new "glaive" will blow magmatic claymore.

Anarchist
05-08-2014, 11:45 PM
Maybe it is war turn to take some kicks from the others in pvp.
Maybe we will become stronger in 5vs5 clashes while in 1vs1 i am not sure this sheild n sword can grant you enough survivability and healing factor to save you when the rogue is aim shotting and critting like there is no tomorrow.

Prahasit Prahi
05-08-2014, 11:47 PM
How you got the pics ,crow?

I got the pics during the hangout when Ami showed them.

Sceazikua
05-08-2014, 11:55 PM
Maybe it is war turn to take some kicks from the others in pvp.
Maybe we will become stronger in 5vs5 clashes while in 1vs1 i am not sure this sheild n sword can grant you enough survivability and healing factor to save you when the rogue is aim shotting and critting like there is no tomorrow.

warriors were suposed to be tank, not damager. If you want tanks to have higher damage, use other existing weapons. Not all people dislike shield, and some are even more thankful if they get shield not a new kind of sword or maul because they know how to "play the role", not just a sorceror (damage = kinda same, 25% chance to stun on ss and axe throw) who has doubled hp, doubled armor while having the best heal and a skill that grants immortality during its duration.

And btw, http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?133680-The-problem-with-hammers

Anarchist
05-09-2014, 12:03 AM
warriors were suposed to be tank, not damager. If you want tanks to have higher damage, use other existing weapons. Not all people dislike shield, and some are even more thankful if they get shield not a new kind of sword or maul because they know how to "play the role", not just a sorceror (damage = kinda same, 25% chance to stun on ss and axe throw) who has doubled hp, doubled armor while having the best heal and a skill that grants immortality during its duration.

Actually i decently play the "tanker role" with a sword or hammer what you want it to be...Tindirin has become quite easy these days wars who are familiar with it don't die once. I don't know what to do with a sheild and sword when actually i have nothing to "tank".

Xeusx
05-09-2014, 12:22 AM
I knew it! The look are very same with the Sylvian Adventure look!

ClumsyCactus
05-09-2014, 12:58 AM
Well this is bullsh*t, now mages and rogues will be 1-shotted by all classes... Oh Wait, i forgot that warriors will not Stand a chance because we will attack them ranged XD Why couldnt we get pendants/rings??????

Luckygirls
05-09-2014, 01:17 AM
I hope it comming tonight ,,,:D

Cmrel
05-09-2014, 01:25 AM
I hope they will add new colours. I mean. Its so green already :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bullox
05-09-2014, 01:49 AM
.....and the Gap between Mythic/ Arcane and Legendary users gets bigger and bigger.....

Froxanthar
05-09-2014, 01:57 AM
Yeah. Rogue and Mages will dominate in PvP.
Thanks STS <3

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk

supersyan
05-09-2014, 01:59 AM
most tanks can run elites without another tank weapon. i'm glad mage getting mythic gun because they always squishy in pvp. and about rogues they always gets best wep. war screwed in pvp.The Era mauls vulnerable

alexdroog
05-09-2014, 02:30 AM
Leaning back, fetching popcorn and waiting for class balance threads in PVP...

Could you replace old pavise with glaive until the new myth comes out?

Instanthumor
05-09-2014, 03:19 AM
Yeah. Rogue and Mages will dominate in PvP.
Thanks STS <3

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk

Mages? Dominate in PvP? Dude, give me a break.

Ishtmeet
05-09-2014, 03:59 AM
Mages? Dominate in PvP? Dude, give me a break.
Have you ever fought a pro mage? I don't think so. Mages already own rogues. Now, those mages with snare proc and 20% armor reduc will not even let warriors to breathe.
Play pvp after the release of this gear and you will see that.

Haligali
05-09-2014, 04:37 AM
eh nvm

firechandra
05-09-2014, 06:17 AM
Gun: procs roots that root mobs and debuffs dodge by 100% and armor by 20% for 4 secs.

Shield: procs a spirit which heals party

Bow: procs two bushes that remove stun/speed reduction to allies. They also damage enemies who step on them.

I hope:
1) not true 100%dodge debuff and 20% armor for the gun or that + stun + 2 sec invulnerability will make a big advantage of sorcers on rogues.
2) that the spirit it's untargettable or else rogue will have to kill spirit and than warrior slowing their attack and put them in risk (also lowering the number of skill attacks to use with less mana)
3) that 2 bushes are big and snare or stun for 2-3 sec or in pvp will be useless for damage because warrior and sorcer won't go in bushes. AoE in this case is a limit
4) that sorcers and warrior stop complaining 24h/24 also before the realease of weapons because as I see if said procs are true they seem to have very good weapons.

matanofx
05-09-2014, 06:42 AM
Mages deserve a break and definitely deserve a mythic weapon such as this gun

Pro mages? the fact that a group of 5-10 mages, who usually own kershal, can defeat a rogue 6 out of 10 times does not say anything about the mage community

We are underpowered undered armored under hp'd and everyone who complains about mage dominating pvp should pm me a poem about how sad he is cause been outside pvp for 2 whole seasons due to 90% of warriors and 70% of rogues owning me.

Btw mages still wont own pvp with this gun like we didnt dominate pvp at lvl31 cap but we did pretty good didnt we? if anything it helps to balance the classes and not the other way around.

Crowsfoot
05-09-2014, 07:11 AM
A lot of hype on gun procs.

Am I the only one who assumed it would be a REALLY rare procs? Same goes for warrior weapon. A spirit that heals you and surrounding players is a pretty strong procs if the return is decent, which it should be since its a mythic weapon.

Toogy
05-09-2014, 07:27 AM
Mages deserve a break and definitely deserve a mythic weapon such as this gun

Pro mages? the fact that a group of 5-10 mages, who usually own kershal, can defeat a rogue 6 out of 10 times does not say anything about the mage community

We are underpowered undered armored under hp'd and everyone who complains about mage dominating pvp should pm me a poem about how sad he is cause been outside pvp for 2 whole seasons due to 90% of warriors and 70% of rogues owning me.

Btw mages still wont own pvp with this gun like we didnt dominate pvp at lvl31 cap but we did pretty good didnt we? if anything it helps to balance the classes and not the other way around.

Yeah i remember that.. i started to play in season 4 and i was pretty good onlvl 31 with only mythic helm..

Sent from my GT-S6310N using Tapatalk

epicrrr
05-09-2014, 07:42 AM
hopefully lower level mythics will be priced down not up.

VenomsChaos
05-09-2014, 07:48 AM
i hope weapons not gonna take so long.. also i hope new ring amulat comes at sametime with the weapons...

leoakre
05-09-2014, 07:49 AM

Rofl, say what?! Zeus, please clarify just how many bushes you have to stand in ... just curious?!

P.S. 'slap on the wrist' here I come!:devilish:

keuiks
05-09-2014, 07:49 AM
So bad n ugly

sent from mars using galaxy phone :p

geosimos
05-09-2014, 07:56 AM
Ok now maul and glaives will go up!!!
Honestly warrior will never do elites runs.... Rogues and mage now will be op ...? Maybe!
Cannot wait to see stats...
I think may shlied wont be bad... With high armor and high dps... ( hope better dps than glaives) also a good dmg Wont be bad...
So lets talk again about pvp... Who will be op???

Joncheese
05-09-2014, 08:01 AM
Have you ever fought a pro mage? I don't think so. Mages already own rogues. Now, those mages with snare proc and 20% armor reduc will not even let warriors to breathe.
Play pvp after the release of this gear and you will see that.

Insta is a pro mage, one of best in game imo...... So yeah, he knows.

Ravager
05-09-2014, 08:25 AM
Gun: procs roots that root mobs and debuffs dodge by 100% and armor by 20% for 4 secs.

Shield: procs a spirit which heals party

Bow: procs two bushes that remove stun/speed reduction to allies. They also damage enemies who step on them.

I hope:
1) not true 100%dodge debuff and 20% armor for the gun or that + stun + 2 sec invulnerability will make a big advantage of sorcers on rogues.
2) that the spirit it's untargettable or else rogue will have to kill spirit and than warrior slowing their attack and put them in risk (also lowering the number of skill attacks to use with less mana)
3) that 2 bushes are big and snare or stun for 2-3 sec or in pvp will be useless for damage because warrior and sorcer won't go in bushes. AoE in this case is a limit
4) that sorcers and warrior stop complaining 24h/24 also before the realease of weapons because as I see if said procs are true they seem to have very good weapons.

Well the procs will be true since it has already been stated.

The war proc will suck in pve. Party members should be mashing pots and not relying on the proc. So only other side to this is pvp. Generally sword and shield have high defense, high dps, low dmg. Even when the 31 sword and shield came out, many warriors, including myself, preferred the legendary entombed hammer in pvp vs the mythic. Majority prefer dmg over defense in most cases in pvp. Generally you hear people rejoice and brag about how many they killed in pvp and not how many people they healed.

Bad at pve, bad at pvp. Warriors may be forced to used this considering the other classes great upgrades.

Ravager
05-09-2014, 08:27 AM

Rofl, say what?! If you stand in the bushes aren't you already snared?! Zeus, please clarify just how many bushes you have to stand in ... just curious?!

P.S. 'slap on the wrist' here I come!:devilish:

Most likely the bushes will appear. If you are on the small aoe, the proc will affect you.

Doobiez
05-09-2014, 08:48 AM
It's about time 😬

dantus
05-09-2014, 09:01 AM
From the sound of the procs they complement each other well. And give each class what it lacks vs other classes.

leoakre
05-09-2014, 09:06 AM
Most likely the bushes will appear. If you are on the small aoe, the proc will affect you.

Omg Caveman! Really rofl now!
:tickled_pink:

leoakre
05-09-2014, 09:08 AM
From the sound of the procs they complement each other well. And give each class what it lacks vs other classes.

:rolleyes:

famousfame
05-09-2014, 10:37 AM
Will wait to comment till gear has been seen but tbh am not inpressed.

Sent from my X909 using Tapatalk

Sceazikua
05-09-2014, 10:47 AM
Btw if those bushes really work and remove stun effect, I think samael wont be having fun along with mages ;)

Alexmann
05-09-2014, 10:55 AM
Am i the one who thinks these new mythic weapons look really really ugly?

Sceazikua
05-09-2014, 11:57 AM
Am i the one who thinks these new mythic weapons look really really ugly?

It doesnt have particle effects on yet and its in bad quality pictures. Maybe when it has the effects it will surprise everyone. I remember mythic bow lvl 31 doesnt have smoke or anything, just a glow on a bow and it looks so shiningly cool, I wont want they give lvl 41 ones the green glow like 31 though. Or the mythic gun lvl 31, make it blue and give smoke effect with a kind of "horn" in its' front and wahla, a cool ice gun is done. But I personally like the look of the shield lvl 41 most. Looks so wicked!
EDIT: btw did you guys notice the green watch vanity?

kepalakeras
05-09-2014, 12:01 PM
All made of wood? I thought we were trying to save the planet. Lol...

:angel:

Crowsfoot
05-09-2014, 01:47 PM

Yes, warriors lack healing abilities and high armor.

Spell
05-09-2014, 02:03 PM

Luls

utpal
05-09-2014, 02:07 PM

that SARCASM

Ninjasmurf
05-09-2014, 02:14 PM
Am I the only one that thinks mages should have the spirit that procs heal too? We are supposed to be the support class..

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Prahasit Prahi
05-09-2014, 02:15 PM
It would have been so good if they have introduced level 40 mythic rings and pendants first....then followed by mythic weapons of level 41.

The reason is that,the present level 36 mythicweapons are good enough...the out dated items are rings and amulets.

I strongly suggest to introduce level 40 mythic rings and amulets first...then go wid mythic weapons later.

As STS has already said that mythic items stay solid for 2 expansions..bt why do u release weapons every expansion....it has become routine...make something interesting by getting the amulets n rings first.

~Prahi

utpal
05-09-2014, 02:21 PM
ik the next mythic will be sword shield.for war. and i like it. i m unaffected by pvp woes as i dnt do pvp with war.

the sword seems to be high dps and high armour. i hope it has around 350armour.
bt i dnt like its proc unless it heals 2k+ hp lol.

Kakashis
05-09-2014, 02:43 PM
I hope the weapons will have many blue whisps flying from them for that look enchanting and not green poison particles -_-"

Zeus
05-09-2014, 02:52 PM
Am I the only one that thinks mages should have the spirit that procs heal too? We are supposed to be the support class..

No you're not, the developers have corrected me about that. You're the crowd control and AOE class. That gun proc, if it isn't very rare, should really help you against opponents like warriors.

Instanthumor
05-09-2014, 02:54 PM
No you're not, the developers have corrected me about that. You're the crowd control and AOE class. That gun proc, if it isn't very rare, should really help you against opponents like warriors.

Will the root proc even work in PvP?

Zeus
05-09-2014, 02:56 PM

I hope it does.

Instant, I got a question...what's the highest armor reduction spell on a mage? I'm asking because I am trying to determine the effectiveness of gun proc.

Instanthumor
05-09-2014, 03:05 PM
I hope it does.

Instant, I got a question...what's the highest armor reduction spell on a mage? I'm asking because I am trying to determine the effectiveness of gun proc.

There's only one skill that reduces armor. Curse, by 10% (maybe 15%) if I recall correctly. Honestly, the armor reduction is barely noticable.

Theholyangel
05-09-2014, 03:09 PM
I predict future rage threads from rogues due to that proc on the new mythic gun... *twiddles my thumbs & waits*

leoakre
05-09-2014, 03:12 PM
All made of wood? I thought we were trying to save the planet. Lol...

:angel:

*spits drink out from laughing, tries to contain herself*

Yes, all the weapons are made out of wood and players must stand in the bushes! :rolleyes:

Zeus
05-09-2014, 03:20 PM
There's only one skill that reduces armor. Curse, by 10% (maybe 15%) if I recall correctly. Honestly, the armor reduction is barely noticable.

So the proc should be pretty useful then. Keep in mind, only the highest armor debuff applies, which is why I was asking.

@Holy
I hope so, lol!

Morholt
05-09-2014, 04:41 PM
There is no defense debuff on mage skills. Curse has an optional 10% damage debuff (which goes unused, as it reduces reflected damage).

FluffNStuff
05-09-2014, 05:24 PM
I predict future rage threads from rogues due to that proc on the new mythic gun... *twiddles my thumbs & waits*

They can just use their bow to proc the debuf bushes ... except they can't fire their bows while stunned ... Hmm. A weapon that can't be used while stunned procs a stun remover. OP! Nerf it!

leoakre
05-09-2014, 05:43 PM
They can just use their bow to proc the debuf bushes ... except they can't fire their bows while stunned ... Hmm. A weapon that can't be used while stunned procs a stun remover. OP! Nerf it!

Whew! The first first part of that sentence .... sighs, trying so hard to be good here!
Oops, fail! So sorry! Wrong chat! :05.18-flustered::vshock:

Zeus
05-09-2014, 06:08 PM

I'm assuming that this is how it would work: if it procs, you stand in it and THEN you can't get stunned. This would be a complementary skill to a tank or any class actually.

Kakashis
05-09-2014, 06:14 PM
doesn't say it's a panic remover hehe

Ninjasmurf
05-09-2014, 06:41 PM
Depending on how much the warrior proc heals they might become the strongest class now. Think about how op the arcane maul is at lvl 31. This new weapon is going to be like the lvl 26 arcane hooks and the lvl 36 mythic daggers. Huge difference.
Depending on how much the new weapon heals warriors will be unstoppable immortals, especially with the arcane ring.. Bye PvP :) it was fun while it lasted. Lol maul is already better than the arcane staff and with the new warrior weapon mages will suck so bad compared to tanks. Byeeeeeee :)

csyui
05-09-2014, 07:26 PM
Warrior weapon shield's heal proc is worse than "horn of renew" skill. Warrior already have the best heal skill among all classes, they don't need a worse backup.
Please change shield's proc to some stun immunity or armor reduction.

Ninjasmurf
05-09-2014, 08:58 PM
Warrior weapon shield's heal proc is worse than "horn of renew" skill. Warrior already have the best heal skill among all classes, they don't need a worse backup.
Lol how do you know how bad or good it is? They haven't even released it yet..but it will be better than the maul..

Sceazikua
05-09-2014, 09:55 PM

Lmao ... If I recall correctly NO proc is ever better than any skills except arcanes, and still you and others are using them.

And btw ninjasmurf, along with your enthusiasm about the mythic shield so many warriors are crying because its not a new glaive for them to use. I think the armor diffence will be 200 or more over pavise, so it may be 400 or 500 armor. Its 10 lvl from pavise and I dont think the armor difference will be 100.

Serancha
05-09-2014, 09:57 PM

I hope it does.

Um.... where was anything said about armor reduction in the mage proc? Remi only said it ROOTS the target and up to 5 more mobs around it. Root is not the same as stun (mentioned in other posts), and nothing was said about armor reduction at all.

Zeus
05-09-2014, 10:06 PM
Um.... where was anything said about armor reduction in the mage proc? Remi only said it ROOTS the target and up to 5 more mobs around it. Root is not the same as stun (mentioned in other posts), and nothing was said about armor reduction at all.

100% dodge and 20% armor reduction, listen to the video again Sera :)

Alhuntrazeck
05-09-2014, 10:15 PM
So the proc should be pretty useful then. Keep in mind, only the highest armor debuff applies, which is why I was asking.

Uh, doesn't that make Grimm's AA kinda useless if the passive is going on at the same time...?

Serancha
05-09-2014, 10:26 PM
I wrote down the procs as she announced them, but didn't get that part. As for the vid, I watched it while it was live, that was more than enough, so will take word for it. Thanks.

They make a mythic weapon proc 100% dodge, right after it was announced that dodge has an effectiveness cap? Does that seem a bit odd to anyone else? 20% armor reduction we get from at least 2 pets that I can think of offhand. That's no big.

Zeus
05-09-2014, 10:29 PM
I wrote down the procs as she announced them, but didn't get that part. As for the vid, I watched it while it was live, that was more than enough, so will take word for it. Thanks.

They make a mythic weapon proc 100% dodge, right after it was announced that dodge has an effectiveness cap? Does that seem a bit odd to anyone else? 20% armor reduction we get from at least 2 pets that I can think of offhand. That's no big.

It's 24%, I just listened to the video again.

So, for clarity:
• Can root up to 6 targets (1 = person you are shooting and 5 nearby)
• Reduce dodge by 100% and armor by 24 percent for 4 seconds.

This is a big deal, because if I am not mistaken, it is the second highest armor reduction in game excluding maul proc. Not to mention, when used in combination with an armor reducing pet, you might be able to get a constant armor reduction going.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gxcOAwys5w
If you need the time, check around 1:01:11 for all the procs.

falmear
05-09-2014, 10:47 PM
It's 24%, I just listened to the video again.

So, for clarity:
• Can root up to 6 targets (1 = person you are shooting and 5 nearby)
• Reduce dodge by 100% and armor by 24 percent for 4 seconds.

This is a big deal, because if I am not mistaken, it is the second highest armor reduction in game excluding maul proc. Not to mention, when used in combination with an armor reducing pet, you might be able to get a constant armor reduction going.

If you need the time, check around 1:01:11 for all the procs.

I am not buying into the hype machine. You all can hype this up like arcane staff where you said it made mages tanks because of the crit reduction on charged attack.

1) We'll see how this root works in PvP. If it works like Crawly then it maybe good. But there is a lot of factors to consider, how often it procs and the radius of 6 targets.
2) I seriously question the usefulness of -100% dodge.
3) 24% armor reduction will be good but how do you know armor reduction stacks and you don't just get the largest? Have you tested this?

So you can hype this up all you want but as we have seen with Singe or Kershal, what seems good on paper doesn't perform as promised. There are more factors to consider as the stats (damage,health & crit), whether the gun stuns on charged attack, frequency & radius of proc. I've been fooled too many times so now I have am skeptical until I get it in my hands and see the stats.

Serancha
05-09-2014, 10:54 PM
The devs stated that debuffs do not stack. I'm with falmear, I don't see this as huge, and items are always much different in performance than we imagine they will be when we read the descriptions.

Zeus
05-09-2014, 11:28 PM
The devs stated that debuffs do not stack. I'm with falmear, I don't see this as huge, and items are always much different in performance than we imagine they will be when we read the descriptions.

I never said they stacked, Sera. I said a constant armor reduction going which is something different entirely. If you have a pet which has a chance to do armor reduction as well as a gun which has a chance too, that's pretty good odds to make your armor reduction frequent.

@Falmear
If you don't believe it's better, can I ask why you are selling your arcane staff? If it's for reasons to save money and buy back cheaper, then I understand.

Answers to your questions in order:

1) Yes, I agree.
2) Fireball is already being dodged often. If the gun does proc, your chance to stun effectively becomes 100 percent. However, as with anything, we will see once the gun comes out.
3) I never said armor reduction stacks. Infact, it doesn't stack. Try to test a maul proc with combination of blight or singe passive, you won't see much difference in your numbers.

Another thing we need to consider is stun immunity. With maul proc, it ignores the stun immunity if it procs. With gun, if this does not apply, it might make the root very useless (just like how you cannot crawly stun right after bow stun). Thus, I hope the developers gave consideration to this and made the gun ignore the stun immunity timer.

Instanthumor
05-09-2014, 11:38 PM
I hope it does.

I was wrong. As Morholt said, the only debuff on Curse is the 10% damage reduction on target. Mages do not have an armor reduction spell.

Zeus
05-09-2014, 11:46 PM
I was wrong. As Morholt said, the only debuff on Curse is the 10% damage reduction on target. Mages do not have an armor reduction spell.

Depending on how rare the armor reduction is, it may or may not be a very useful proc then.

Serancha
05-09-2014, 11:53 PM
I never said they stacked, Sera. I said a constant armor reduction going which is something different entirely.

I was commenting on Falmear's question about stacking, that was not about your statement. No need to be defensive.

Crawly does not stun, it snares. You can charge skills while snared, shoot arrows, and even deploy your healing packs. You just can't walk. How does this follow stun immunity?

Sceazikua
05-10-2014, 12:10 AM
lol crawly snares? seriously from serancha? lmao. How about root, you mean root = stun so it doesnt let you charge skills, shoot arrows, deploy healing packs ????

Zeus
05-10-2014, 12:10 AM
I was commenting on Falmear's question about stacking, that was not about your statement. No need to be defensive.

Crawly does not stun, it snares. You can charge skills while snared, shoot arrows, and even deploy your healing packs. You just can't walk. How does this follow stun immunity?

You never quoted anybody in particular, so I was not sure who you were referring to as the armor debuff question came up a few times in the thread. Since you referred to my post (by sticking with Falmear's opinion) I thought you were referring to me. If that was not the case, please quote the person so ambiguity doesn't arise. Thanks! :)

Crawly roots and as a result, disables auto aim. However, it does not work if you just stunned with a bow stun. Try it.

falmear
05-10-2014, 01:35 AM
@Falmear
If you don't believe it's better, can I ask why you are selling your arcane staff? If it's for reasons to save money and buy back cheaper, then I understand.

I'm selling my exceptional arcane staff so I can buy a clean/non-exceptional gemmed staff and putting the difference towards buying the mythic gun if its worth it. Arcane staff will be useful for certain timed runs so I'll need one regardless and I can spend the rest of the season trying to get exceptional gems. There is no way to know how good or bad one is versus the another. People can read whatever they want into me selling. But ultimately the mythic gun has to stand on its own based on real stats and how the proc works. Not what people say in the forums week(s) before its released. Somethings there is no way to know because the details aren't disclosed and these things can make or break a weapon. So this is more of me holding STS's feet to the fire so they don't disappoint on the mythic gun like they did on the arcane staff.

3) I never said armor reduction stacks. Infact, it doesn't stack.

I misread this and when I went back and re-read what you saying, so I understand what you mean. Assuming you have one rogue in your party aimed shot is 15% armor reduction, so when this procs we are talking an extra 9% for 4 seconds against the same target. The question for me is this an AOE armor reduction or single target.

Reading some words off a piece of paper doesn't convince me of anything until I see it in action and can test it for myself. Why do you think car dealerships allow you to take cars on a test drive? We already went through tons of forum rage over Whim, Arcane Staff & Singe. And going back and fixing this stuff is a major uphill challenge. So I try not to read too much into what is said before items are released and we know the stats and I have had a chance to test it. Back when mythic staff was released, I brought up an issue where there was no real way to take advantage of the .5 second crit bonus. Yet nothing was ever done on that. So you can see by these examples why I am more conservative on my analysis.

Serancha
05-10-2014, 01:49 AM
You never quoted anybody in particular, so I was not sure who you were referring to as the armor debuff question came up a few times in the thread. Since you referred to my post (by sticking with Falmear's opinion) I thought you were referring to me. If that was not the case, please quote the person so ambiguity doesn't arise. Thanks! :)

Crawly roots and as a result, disables auto aim. However, it does not work if you just stunned with a bow stun. Try it.

I don't own crawly, but did test him extensively before the PVP Legend of the Week event. However, since there would be no benefit to snaring a stunned person, that isn't something I would think to test. However, if a proc is involved, it might cause oddities if there is some conflict between stun and "root". Also, how will it work with panic? There's so many implications with it that it's impossible to say.

There's really no way to know how this will function until the gear is released and we can test it in practice. So many things look one way on paper but act unlike we would expect. I don't like speculating.

lol crawly snares? seriously from serancha? lmao. How about root, you mean root = stun so it doesnt let you charge skills, shoot arrows, deploy healing packs ????

I don't understand what you are asking and/or laughing about. Root and stun are totally different things, and even if the dev statement below doesn't affect pets, the fact is the same, you can still do everything under the Crawley AA except walk. The only problem when rooted or snared is that auto aim is not 100% (It does, however, work about 75% of the time.). (PS: This kind of post is why I never make statements I can't back up)

1) As per the devs when PVP was introduced (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?83072-Capture-the-Flag-Coming-Soon!): Skills won't function the same as they do in a PvE map. For example, all roots become snares.

2) As per the Terminology Guide (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?105825-AL-Glossary-of-Terms-and-Acronyms):

Root - Rooting a Mob holds it in place - it cannot move if it's been rooted. Handy for solo kiting mages and crowd control.

Snare - Snaring a Mob makes it slower - slightly less effective than root, however still an effective means of kiting and crowd control.

Stun - A Stunned Mob does not move, nor can they attack or cast spells - a highly effective method of crowd control, although typically effects don't last as long as Root or Snare.

Anarchist
05-10-2014, 01:58 AM
I actually don't have anything agaisnt the gun for mages cause i think they deserve it and maybe will be able to maintain more range during fights increasing their survivability cause lets be onest mages are easy preys for the other 2 classes right now.

What i am having problem with is the bow, i know rogues will own everyone henceforth because when you higher a rogues damages differently from the other 2 classes its not just for stats show in town it really hurts and holds value in pvp add to that rogues can kit and everyone is good gamed.

That sword and sheild better be darn guild devs :/

Instanthumor
05-10-2014, 02:01 AM
What i am having problem with is the bow, i know rogues will own everyone henceforth because when you higher a rogues damages differently from the other 2 classes its not just for stats show in town it really hurts and holds value in pvp add to that rogues can kit and everyone is good gamed.

Truth. If rogues can OHKO other rogues with an Expedition Bow, imagine with a mythic bow. Hallelujah.

Haligali
05-10-2014, 02:07 AM
I don't own crawly, but did test him extensively before the PVP Legend of the Week event. However, since there would be no benefit to snaring a stunned person, that isn't something I would think to test. However, if a proc is involved, it might cause oddities if there is some conflict between stun and "root". Also, how will it work with panic? There's so many implications with it that it's impossible to say.

There's really no way to know how this will function until the gear is released and we can test it in practice. So many things look one way on paper but act unlike we would expect. I don't like speculating.

I don't understand what you are asking and/or laughing about. Root and stun are totally different things, and even if the dev statement below doesn't affect pets, the fact is the same, you can still do everything under the Crawley AA except walk. The only problem when rooted or snared is that auto aim is not 100% (It does, however, work about 75% of the time.). (PS: This kind of post is why I never make statements I can't back up)

1) As per the devs when PVP was introduced (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?83072-Capture-the-Flag-Coming-Soon!): Skills won't function the same as they do in a PvE map. For example, all roots become snares.

2) As per the Terminology Guide (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?105825-AL-Glossary-of-Terms-and-Acronyms):

Root - Rooting a Mob holds it in place - it cannot move if it's been rooted. Handy for solo kiting mages and crowd control.

Snare - Snaring a Mob makes it slower - slightly less effective than root, however still an effective means of kiting and crowd control.

Stun - A Stunned Mob does not move, nor can they attack or cast spells - a highly effective method of crowd control, although typically effects don't last as long as Root or Snare.

Crawly does root in pvp, its a pet, not a skill.

Thats why so famous on twink lvls, and same unfair on rogue v rogue fights like ribbit.

Zeus
05-10-2014, 02:09 AM
Truth. If rogues can OHKO other rogues with an Expedition Bow, imagine with a mythic bow. Hallelujah.

I wish STG would listen to some of the advice I had to offer on weapons and do the amulets first, haha.

@Falmear
Thanks for your reasoning, it makes sense. :)

@Sera
While that may be, crawly does in fact root and does not apply to the developer's first statements. Just like the maul proc! Anyways, regardless, the point was made about crawly. I'm curious to know if they would use crawly logic for the gun's root proc as well or logic from your post. Either of the two would be relatively bad. The proc is neither a skill nor a pet, so this should be interesting. Nevertheless, I think that mages deserve the root!

Sceazikua
05-10-2014, 02:28 AM

What I mean is, when you use crawly's AA it makes you not able to move, not just a heavy slow. I know "root becomes snare" but this is different, that you cant move and still can attack. Snare = move slower but can still attack, root = cant move but can still attack, isnt it stated in your post?

Serancha
05-10-2014, 02:35 AM
What I mean is, when you use crawly's AA it makes you not able to move, not just a heavy slow. I know "root becomes snare" but this is different, that you cant move and still can attack. Snare = move slower but can still attack, root = cant move but can still attack, isnt it stated in your post?

Yes, whether it is technically a root or a snare, the result is the same. It is not a stun, because you can still fight, you just have trouble moving.

It's possible the "root becomes snare" rule only affects player skills and not pets, or else Crawly is an exception to the rule. However, it's still not a stun which people were saying it was. That was the point.

Anarchist
05-10-2014, 02:36 AM
Can i also add it is already difficult to kill a rogue with just 4 skills?

With a sheild and sword which prevalently is a tanking weapon how am i expected to do enough damage to a rogue who is kitting critting and now hitting harder than ever before?
Devs are pratically putting wars in a position that makes them kill slower a class they could hardly kill at a faster rate earlier.
While i see mages having better odds with wars and this is a good thing unfortunately i also see rogues standing on the top of the food chain farming us all.

That sword and sheild better darn good devs :/

Sceazikua
05-10-2014, 03:37 AM
Can i also add it is already difficult to kill a rogue with just 4 skills?

With a sheild and sword which prevalently is a tanking weapon how am i expected to do enough damage to a rogue who is kitting critting and now hitting harder than ever before?
Devs are pratically putting wars in a position that makes them kill slower a class they could hardly kill at a faster rate earlier.
While i see mages having better odds with wars and this is a good thing unfortunately i also see rogues standing on the top of the food chain farming us all.

That sword and sheild better darn good devs :/

When lvl 31 mythics were introduced, what did warriors do? some use pavise but most of them prefer damage so they used devourer maul and entombed hammer while other classes use mythic bow and guns, and warriors still rocks in clashes. If you want damage, use glaive/magmatic claymore/arcane maul, OK?

Instanthumor
05-10-2014, 03:38 AM
While that may be, crawly does in fact root and does not apply to the developer's first statements. Just like the maul proc! Anyways, regardless, the point was made about crawly. I'm curious to know if they would use crawly logic for the gun's root proc as well or logic from your post. Either of the two would be relatively bad. The proc is neither a skill nor a pet, so this should be interesting. Nevertheless, I think that mages deserve the root!

*Breaking news*

Root from mage gun proc does not work in PvP.

*Kills myself*

alexdroog
05-10-2014, 03:50 AM
Actually most used arcane maul to cope with bow...

Gesendet von meinem ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T mit Tapatalk

Linkincena
05-10-2014, 05:43 AM
So we throw away old mythics?

matanofx
05-10-2014, 07:47 AM

In the case of mages, yes, in the case of the other 2 classes i wouldnt hurry to throw away anything.

tharidom
05-10-2014, 08:43 AM
No new armor and helm?:(

tharidom
05-10-2014, 08:44 AM
And is there coming a contest or smthn like that which gives free myth weap?

Crowsfoot
05-10-2014, 09:15 AM
Sold my weeks ago

Crowsfoot
05-10-2014, 09:16 AM
No new armor and helm?:(
I'd expect those next season.

Crowsfoot
05-10-2014, 09:18 AM

When crawly "roots" me I cannot use skills. I consider it a stun skill with different animation. The stun skills like this come with several names such as stun, terrify, panic, and now root.

Ninjasmurf
05-10-2014, 09:34 AM
Again everyone's worried about mages and rogues lol...watch how more important warriors will be in clashes than mages. When your fighting another guild in PvP let's be honest are you typing /g warrior join or /g Mage join? Without shields mages will die fast so you don't need to worry about the gun proc :).. Rogues bow will make them immune to samaels aa and most of the mages stun skills think about that.. I really hope STS increases the Mage proc to heal or add some sort of forest armor like scorch's aa so we don't die so fast.. help the Mage class before we become useless :(

Geuz
05-10-2014, 10:09 AM
Iiiiiii hässlich

Geuz
05-10-2014, 10:10 AM
Not good

Lovingly
05-10-2014, 10:30 AM
sick 1 devs :-)

Azazahin
05-10-2014, 10:52 AM
When we can wait this update??? This month?Week?

Xyzther
05-10-2014, 01:36 PM
When we can wait this update??? This month?Week?

Around 2 weeks I've heard

Otahaanak
05-10-2014, 02:11 PM
Community cracks me up sometimes. Deciding how things are going to be before they are even in our hands to test in real world.

Ninjasmurf
05-10-2014, 02:39 PM
Community cracks me up sometimes. Deciding how things are going to be before they are even in our hands to test in real world.
Based on past mythic weapons and other items we can infer what the new ones will be like.

Maalice
05-10-2014, 02:56 PM
There is no defense debuff on mage skills. Curse has an optional 10% damage debuff (which goes unused, as it reduces reflected damage).

U sure about that?

Samdegreat
05-10-2014, 03:03 PM
Hopefully this will be the first mythic weapon I can afford first time :)

Crowsfoot
05-10-2014, 03:11 PM
Hopefully this will be the first mythic weapon I can afford first time :)
Odds look good since the warrior weapon is a shield. Maul will survive another season, but elite running warriors will get a god sent :)

Anarchial
05-10-2014, 03:43 PM
To be straightforward shield weapons are suited for pve. So for pvp I will have to use magma claymores which is a level 41 pink against 41 myth rouges and 41 myth mages(who now newly gets armor reduction via proc, depends on the rarity of proc). I have nothing more to say for pvp.

Now let me come to pve. We warriors already have BEST heal(anyone doubting it shouldnt). We warriors have taunt abilities. We keep off the damage from the party and also heal them. So whats the point in a JUST A HEAL proc? This heal proc is only useful for those lazy mages and rouges who dont wanna pot in elites and want to entirely leech on the warrior. Any proper party with a tank in any elite party suffers very nominal deaths if u know the map tactics.

Also before all those mages and rouges start pouring hate on this comment,let me point one more thing. Heal proc depends on rarity. So let me assume I use my HOR skill and while u r in HOR shield , my weapon procs. And we will know procs last only a few seconds and isnt that frequent too. So in this case u dont get any advantage of the proc. U would die anyway in elite if u dont pot instead of relying on this proc.

What I would suggest is why not use a smiliar kind of proc used in arlorian wall of potency, i.e. armor bonus while dealing damage to foes. Since its a mythic weapon they can probably make the proc applicable to all.

Personal note: To all those mages who say warriors are meant for tanking so just stick to your role of defending, I would like to say them one thing. The role of mages are crowd control and were supposed to have less armor because of their higher skill abilities. So if u dont wanna see us whine about our weapons u too stop whining about how mages are squishy. Capisce?

Side Note: Please note that this entirely based on the fact that the warrior weapon proc is spirit which heals. No more info additions of devs on this

Crowsfoot
05-10-2014, 05:15 PM
1) To​​ be straightforward shield weapons are suited for pve. So for pvp I will have to use magma claymores which is a level 41 pink against 41 myth rouges and 41 myth mages(who now newly gets armor reduction via proc, depends on the rarity of proc). I have nothing more to say for pvp.

2) Now let me come to pve. We warriors already have BEST heal(anyone doubting it shouldnt). We warriors have taunt abilities. We keep off the damage from the party and also heal them. So whats the point in a JUST A HEAL proc? This heal proc is only useful for those lazy mages and rouges who dont wanna pot in elites and want to entirely leech on the warrior. Any proper party with a tank in any elite party suffers very nominal deaths if u know the map tactics.

3) Also before all those mages and rouges start pouring hate on this comment,let me point one more thing. Heal proc depends on rarity. So let me assume I use my HOR skill and while u r in HOR shield , my weapon procs. And we will know procs last only a few seconds and isnt that frequent too. So in this case u dont get any advantage of the proc. U would die anyway in elite if u dont pot instead of relying on this proc.

4) What I would suggest is why not use a smiliar kind of proc used in arlorian wall of potency, i.e. armor bonus while dealing damage to foes. Since its a mythic weapon they can probably make the proc applicable to all.

Personal note: To all those mages who say warriors are meant for tanking so just stick to your role of defending, I would like to say them one thing. The role of mages are crowd control and were supposed to have less armor because of their higher skill abilities. So if u dont wanna see us whine about our weapons u too stop whining about how mages are squishy. Capisce?

Side Note: Please note that this entirely based on the fact that the warrior weapon proc is spirit which heals. No more info additions of devs on this
*Note: I went ahead and numbered your points for ease of addressing.

Before going on, welcome to the forums. I am happy we have another member who can write a well supported argument and look forward to your future posts.

1) PvP warriors got screwed, there is no argument against that.

2) I actually suggested this process a while back both in game and on the forums. Ideally it will function as a jugg type effect. If the HP return is high enough I believe it will become my favorite proc in game.

3) Very good point. I had not considered this at all. However, an easy solution may be to have the proc activate when we take damage. This is how the pavise's proc was activated so this is doable. That solves the issue of the proc activating while the shield forom HoR is up.

4) since this is a mythic weapon I would like to see a damage process added. Since this is a heavy armor weapon the "pierce" process would be a nice touch. Pierce was a proc from the Glaive (the level 36 mythic weapon) which allowed random attacks (rarely in succession) to deal damage based off armor. With the glaive pierce hits had dealt higher damage than critical hits for me. I would imagine the damage output difference would be even larger with an armor based weapon. Depending on whether or tnot the dynamics of pierce are changed to where the process becomes a duration rather than random, it may allow the new shield weapon to be usable in PvP. In other words, for a 2-3 second period all attacks deal damage based on armor. This allows attack combos to be used with the proc and thus very high damage output for a short period (it will be even more powerful than 100% crit chance from the vorpal sword). That may actually be a solution (I apologize for writing with a trail of consciousness, I just had an epiphany), the vorpal sword procs 100% crit chance for 1 second. If we could replace the crit increase with a pierce effect it would allow quick attack combos with the heightened damage without being OP.

Point taken on the mage comment; both you and them are worrying about primarily PvP.

Anarchial
05-10-2014, 05:33 PM

Before going on, welcome to the forums. I am happy we have another member who can write a well supported argument and look forward to your future posts.

2) I actually suggested this process a while back both in game and on the forums. Ideally it will function as a jugg type effect. If the HP return is high enough I believe it will become my favorite proc in game.

3) Very good point. I had not considered this at all. However, an easy solution may be to have the proc activate when we take damage. This is how the pavise's proc was activated so this is doable. That solves the issue of the proc activating while the shield forom HoR is up.

4) since this is a mythic weapon I would like to see a damage process added. Since this is a heavy armor weapon the "pierce" process would be a nice touch. Pierce was a proc from the Glaive (the level 36 mythic weapon) which allowed random attacks (rarely in succession) to deal damage based off armor. With the glaive pierce hits had dealt higher damage than critical hits for me. I would imagine the damage output difference would be even larger with an armor based weapon. Depending on whether or tnot the dynamics of pierce are changed to where the process becomes a duration rather than random, it may allow the new shield weapon to be usable in PvP. In other words, for a 2-3 second period all attacks deal damage based on armor. This allows attack combos to be used with the proc and thus very high damage output for a short period (it will be even more powerful than 100% crit chance from the vorpal sword). That may actually be a solution (I apologize for writing with a trail of consciousness, I just had an epiphany), the vorpal sword procs 100% crit chance for 1 second. If we could replace the crit increase with a pierce effect it would allow quick attack combos with the heightened damage without being OP.

Point taken on the mage comment; both you and them are worrying about primarily PvP.

I just have to say something on the 3rd response. Well its not just about when HOR shield is up. Consider this scenario too. I cast my HOR, the invincible shield is down and I took damage but HOR still renews health after shield for quite some time and with my current specs it renews 700 health every time. So even if my weapon takes damage and procs heal the majority of the heal is actually wasted thus rendering it more or less useless. Isnt ir right? In my opinion every class weapon should have a proc that their skills dont give.
As again my judgements are based on the facts of previous proc durations of mythic weapons and everything.

Crowsfoot
05-10-2014, 05:36 PM
I just have to say something on the 3rd response. Well its not just about when HOR shield is up. Consider this scenario too. I cast my HOR, the invincible shield is down and I took damage but HOR still renews health after shield for quite some time and with my current specs it renews 700 health every time. So even if my weapon takes damage and procs heal the majority of the heal is actually wasted thus rendering it more or less useless. Isnt ir right? In my opinion every class weapon should have a proc that their skills dont give.
As again my judgements are based on the facts of previous proc durations of mythic weapons and everything.
That's a 2 second window. All procs have there down side. The rogue shield (razorback proc) can proc during HoR and be just as usueless. Buy and large, the proc should be very helpful in elite.

The new proc hasn't even been tested yet. I will admit you have persuaded me that it may require a second proc to compensate for its weakness. But, I would like to see it in action before I admit it is useless.

Morholt
05-10-2014, 05:40 PM
U sure about that? Sure about what? The no debuff part? Positive.
The damage reduction effect to reflected damage? Yes, someone tested during the past free respec. Numbers were consistent.

Also...lol at people being annoyed by rogues and mages relying on warriors to heal them...run with with some guildies. No good rogue or mage is afraid to chug potions to stay alive.

And lastly...here's a mind blowing thought for PvP: rogues and mages will see a damage increase, but warriors will not...but warriors will see a large defense increase...zomg, the defense and damage increase will probably balance each other out?! And additional heal procs will possibly extend your brawls to cast an additional HOR, while mages and rogues can't effectively heal against your continued assaul?!t Sts actually thought about stuff?! Zomgwtfbbqsauce

Anarchial
05-10-2014, 05:40 PM
That's a 2 second window. All procs have there down side. The rogue shield (razorback proc) can proc during HoR and be just as usueless. Buy and large, the proc should be very helpful in elite.

The new proc hasn't even been tested yet. I will admit you have persuaded me that it may require a second proc to compensate for its weakness. But, I would like to see it in action before I admit it is useless.

Yes, I totally agree that it definitely needs to be tested before passing the final verdict because at the end it may be entirely different from what I am anticipating.

Crowsfoot
05-10-2014, 05:45 PM
Sure about what? The no debuff part? Positive.
The damage reduction effect to reflected damage? Yes, someone tested during the past free respec. Numbers were consistent.

Also...lol at people being annoyed by rogues and mages relying on warriors to heal them...run with with some guildies. No good rogue or mage is afraid to chug potions to stay alive.

And lastly...here's a mind blowing thought for PvP: rogues and mages will see a damage increase, but warriors will not...but warriors will see a large defense increase...zomg, the defense and damage increase will probably balance each other out?! And additional heal procs will possibly extend your brawls to cast an additional HOR, while mages and rogues can't effectively heal against your continued assaul?!t Sts actually thought about stuff?! Zomgwtfbbqsauce
I make sure my HoR hits as many party member as possible. Saying HoR isn't meant to heal party members is foolish. However, everyone needs to spam potions no matter the class.

Your comment on armor balancing out the damage is flat wrong. Anyone who did PvP with the pavise during the Nordor expansion usually bought an entombed hammer for landing kills. The pavise was great for flagging though.

IMO, the new shield weapon will be a paper weight if you are looking for kills.

Anarchial
05-10-2014, 05:49 PM
Sure about what? The no debuff part? Positive.

Well mages do have their lightning zap and i dont wanna speak about rouges lol..the fact that it will be long lasting is based on the fact that either heal proc is a lil longer than usual or that it procs in the most oppurtune time. Because both the other 2 classes have a chance of doing 250% extra dmg during critical with their skills. Also warriors getting extra armor can be debuffed by rouges(throw aimed shot) and now mage(gun proc) ..so if u have 24% armor reduction from gun for 4 secs u can get killed by crit shot.

Midievalmodel
05-10-2014, 07:04 PM

I think these ideas/arguments presented by crow and anarchial are great. Adding a pierce proc may help make the traditional sword/shield combo more useful in PVP.

However, this is my main issue with a sword/shield weapon is that the developers in the past have decided to lean way towards on armor and skimped on the damage hence making this type of weapon so lopsided in terms of usefulness in PVE mainly. It would be great if the developers decided to make this new mythic warrior weapon something in between the glaive and traditional sword/shield weapons. Instead of buffing armor stat to an insane amount, perhaps buff armor stat moderately but add a little more to the damage than traditionally done. I use to be a mythic glaive user and to be honest it was such a wonderful weapon because of its versatility. It had enough armor to be useful in elites but high enough damage to be useful in PVP. The glaive was simply well balanced. Now I am not asking for an exact replica of the glaive but something in between a glaive and the traditional sword/sheild in terms of armor and damage balance would be nice. This will increase the value of the new mythic warrior weapon and make it sought after more by both PVE and PVP fanatics.

allplay
05-10-2014, 07:08 PM
In my opinion those are all ugly, I hate that roguws get another jungle-esque bow. I wanted something more sleek. :/ oh well nothing i can do.

Morholt
05-10-2014, 08:24 PM
Don't get me wrong, Crow, I love when I see HOR pops up on my mage...but I'm not counting on it to happen. In fact...I play a mage like mage classes are traditionally played...away from the enemy. Expedition rifle beats mythic staff for that reason alone. And when I need to get close for a clock drop...I have my own 2 second invulnerable shield to cast, and a panic pet to use when it's on cool down for my next clock.

Also...we haven't seen the stats exactly yet. I'm here hoping they learned from the lvl 31 weapons and know how to better balance the shield this time around...don't be surprised if the damage and defense of the shield is nicer than you're expecting.
In other words...I'm speculating a possible positive unkowns, rather than speculating possible negatives (shocking that I'm not being too cynical, huh?).

Crowsfoot
05-11-2014, 08:18 AM
Don't get me wrong, Crow​ I'm not sure why I am your focus. But,I shall respond to the best of my ability, I love when I see HOR pops up on my mage...but I'm not counting on it to happen. In fact...I play a mage like mage classes are traditionally played...away from the enemy. Expedition rifle beats mythic staff for that reason alone. And when I need to get close for a clock drop...I have my own 2 second invulnerable shield to cast, and a panic pet to use when it's on cool down for my next clock. Okay? I'm not sure where I questioned your ability to play mage well.

Also...we haven't seen the stats exactly Fair, but patterns are known to be repeated yes. I'm here hoping they learned from the lvl 31 weapons and know how to better balance the shield this time around...don't be surprised if the damage and defense of the shield is nicer than you're expecting.
In other words...I'm speculating a possible positive unkowns, rather than speculating possible negatives I think of myself more of a realist than pessimist, but whatever, do as you wish. As you said we havent seen the new weapons yet. If yo refer to my previous posts, I aknowledge all of this. Anarchial and I merely speculayed possible fixes o future problems. It is called being proactive (shocking that I'm not being too cynical, huh? Good for you?).
Response in bold

alexdroog
05-11-2014, 10:38 AM
In my opinion most crate poppers are PVP players. High end gear is mostly for PVP. Most players are warriors. Thus I think/hope that STG will nerf it so it works in PVP.

Nothing is worse than disontinued 36 myth glaive at insane prices as it is now.

Crowsfoot
05-11-2014, 10:39 AM
In my opinion most crate poppers are PVP players. High end gear is mostly for PVP. Most players are warriors. Thus I think/hope that STG will nerf it so it works in PVP.

Nothing is worse than disontinued 36 myth glaive at insane prices as it is now.

Nerf means to make weaker. Did you mean buff?

User111
05-11-2014, 11:03 AM
Meh.
Being warrior in pvp will suck now.

Warriors have been overpowered for too long. It's time for revenge :excitement:

Crowsfoot
05-11-2014, 11:06 AM
I don't see anything OP about a player being able to repair a 3:1 TDM kdr to 7:1 without using feeds and playing 100% end game. OP? Naaaaaaaaah

Haligali
05-11-2014, 11:06 AM

Or just a bit balance.

Anarchial
05-11-2014, 02:29 PM

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?136725-Guide-The-Mage-Kills-The-Maul!&highlight=killed+maul
Still think warriors are OP?

Morholt
05-11-2014, 02:48 PM
Response in boldAh, I was kind of still talking about how some people complained about mages and rogues completely neglecting to use potions and relying on the warrior to heal them. But was acknowledging that I do enjoy HoR. And then explaining to others reading how to tell if they are playing with a well geared mage, or with a well played mage.
Don't worry, I know that you know how to play well. :)

My posts are often a bit cynical, so I was actually surprised at myself after what I had typed. "Holy crap! ...am I being optimistic about something?!" lol I was just reminding people there is the other side of the coin. Most people seem to be in an uproar about these weapons for one reason or another. But I suppose that is the norm.
I am hoping sts gets these weapons right because they've had time to learn, and I wouldn't exactly call one release of weapons in the past to be a better...unless sts is going to just scale up the damage of the old mythics and change the procs. Then I may have to lose all faith in sts. lol
But...with all of their talk about new itemization, this is probably our best shot of sts making a good mythic shield.

Instanthumor
05-11-2014, 03:18 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?136725-Guide-The-Mage-Kills-The-Maul!&highlight=killed+maul

That thread is a bit outdated. I've been too lazy to post a new one.

Anarchial
05-11-2014, 03:24 PM

Still its the best example and for your writing a new one
Stop giving everyone the ideas about how to kill warriors :'(

Pfurz
05-11-2014, 03:38 PM
Can't await to fire that gun ^^

Toogy
05-11-2014, 04:27 PM

For this u need to have kershal and arcane ring..

Shadowcreeper234
05-11-2014, 05:31 PM

lol

Instanthumor
05-11-2014, 06:31 PM

False.

Anarchist
05-12-2014, 12:43 AM

And most of the time those are not even enough.

I should not be able to beat a mage with samael arcane ring arcane staff and mythics with a legendary sword a emberglow ring a grimm a mythic amulet and a mythic set its UNFAIR. One class is clearly at a huge advantage.

Right now this is the way i think things are:
War>>Mage

Mage=<Rogue

Rogue>=War

With new mythic it would be.

Rogue >> War

Mage=<War

Rogue(?)Mage

Toogy
05-12-2014, 12:44 AM

I should not be able to beat a mage with samael arcane ring arcane staff and mythics with a legendary sword a emberglow ring a grimm a mythic amulet and a mythic set its UNFAIR. One class is clearly at a huge advantage.

War>>Mage

Mage=<Rogue

Rogue>=War

Rogue >> War

Mage=<War

Rogue(?)Mage

I really love playing mage class but playing pvp with mythic set and pink gun is impossible for me

Madnex
05-12-2014, 03:45 AM
Indeed. This applied for bad-medium warriors who were using four skills only, while the sorcerer used five. Most mauls are not skilled and just rely on the advantage their equipment gives to win though, that much I agree with as a fellow sorc who used to drop mauls regularly.

There's also something crucial I discovered about sorc versus warrior and that is that the combined DoT from FB and ice can be smartly used to keep a warrior under jugg undefeatable. Basically, you have much more chances in winning if you spec into a certain non-dot build but the results are that its usability versus the other classes and PvE is limited.

It'll be interesting to see how things will work out after the new client arrives and everyone has to use four skills only. Of course, rogues will be the ones profiting from this patch the most. :)

Anarchial
05-12-2014, 05:09 AM

War>>Mage

Mage=<Rogue

Rogue>=War

Rogue >> War

Mage=<War

Rogue(?)Mage

This logical deduction is actually player dependant. I have seen mages with pink guns and myth armor helm and orion wreck more havoc on warriors sometimes. PVP is not solo game play. Its a team work and with proper team the mage which u just defined is undefeatable by the opponent u described. The only downside to being a mage is when their shield is down. Most of the pro pvp ers know how to handle that downtime, cause we all know that an arcane mage with shield up and sam up in his pocket can zap the juice out of a warrior.

Instanthumor
05-12-2014, 01:07 PM
There's also something crucial I discovered about sorc versus warrior and that is that the combined DoT from FB and ice can be smartly used to keep a warrior under jugg undefeatable. Basically, you have much more chances in winning if you spec into a certain non-dot build but the results are that its usability versus the other classes and PvE is limited.

This is interesting... Very...

It'll be interesting to see how things will work out after the new client arrives and everyone has to use four skills only. Of course, rogues will be the ones profiting from this patch the most. :)

Where does it say this? I've only heard assumptions. Nowhere does it say this.

Anarchist
05-12-2014, 01:31 PM
This logical deduction is actually player dependant. I have seen mages with pink guns and myth armor helm and orion wreck more havoc on warriors sometimes. PVP is not solo game play. Its a team work and with proper team the mage which u just defined is undefeatable by the opponent u described. The only downside to being a mage is when their shield is down. Most of the pro pvp ers know how to handle that downtime, cause we all know that an arcane mage with shield up and sam up in his pocket can zap the juice out of a warrior.

The war described is me and the mage is a friend of mine so its based on "biro on paper" facts.
Anyway iwas talking about 1vs1 not group fights :-/

Ps: Even in 2 vs 1 mages are not assured victory.

Anarchist
05-12-2014, 01:43 PM
Yesterday with ishxmeet i discovered that if you only skill a jugged war he recovers health at a slower rate, he doesnt die but when jugg is over is health stays low.

On ther other hand if you hit with normal hit and skill like one will normally do he recovers at a faster rate.

We figured out that maybe since the total amount of hits from skills is lesser than those from the normal ones while hitting way harder they give jugg a lesser chance to heal the warrior.

So when a war pop jugg just hit with skills and stay far.

Zeus
05-12-2014, 01:55 PM
Yesterday with ishxmeet i discovered that if you only skill a jugged war he recovers health at a slower rate, he doesnt die but when jugg is over is health stays low.

On ther other hand if you hit with normal hit and skill like one will normally do he recovers at a faster rate.

We figured out that maybe since the total amount of hits from skills is lesser than those from the normal ones while hitting way harder they give jugg a lesser chance to heal the warrior.

So when a war pop jugg just hit with skills and stay far.

Each time you hit a warrior (or your pet hits a jugg'd warrior) it will have a chance to heal his health. Thus, DoT spells are beneficial to a jugg user because they provide a low damage trigger to activate his heals.

Hadesorcererl
05-13-2014, 11:12 PM
Wait so the mythic bow procs two bushes that removes stuns and speed reduction? How? If you are stunned does the bushes go to you?....orrrr

joydhillon
05-13-2014, 11:47 PM
Bah warriors will now look mini-trulle

Hoardseeker
05-14-2014, 08:04 AM
The Mage Mythic Gun , Make it a Little Bigger Please!

Serancha
05-14-2014, 08:52 AM
Wait so the mythic bow procs two bushes that removes stuns and speed reduction? How? If you are stunned does the bushes go to you?....orrrr

Precisely.... *stocks up on raiding bows for a decent proc*

FluffNStuff
05-14-2014, 09:17 AM

You can just proc them ... except you can't fire when stunned.

Pfurz
05-14-2014, 09:37 AM
I love the looks of these even without particle effects. Looking Mythic yea

Ravager
05-14-2014, 09:46 AM

Most likely to help your stunned teammates and not yourself.

Haligali
05-14-2014, 10:34 AM
The Mage Mythic Gun , Make it a Little Bigger Please!

we had a sniper rifle before, i want a shotgun now :)

Kreasadriii
05-14-2014, 11:33 AM

I hope gatling gun :p
Chance: Hit thousands mini bullets to mobs ^^

falmear
05-14-2014, 12:37 PM

Staff is basically a shotgun.

Ninjasmurf
05-14-2014, 02:08 PM

A machine gun would be better :)

Haligali
05-14-2014, 02:23 PM
A machine gun would be better :)

Oh yeah :))

Leonut
05-14-2014, 09:06 PM
The war described is me and the mage is a friend of mine so its based on "biro on paper" facts.
Anyway iwas talking about 1vs1 not group fights :-/

Ps: Even in 2 vs 1 mages are not assured victory.

I agree that an arcane mage with Samuel pet can take on mythic warriors one on one, even 2 on 1 against the mage (one warrior one none warrior). But the mage has to be in the right spec and build (no curse required). I'm living proof it is possible.

Ninjasmurf
05-14-2014, 10:18 PM
I agree that an arcane mage with Samuel pet can take on mythic warriors one on one, even 2 on 1 against the mage (one warrior one none warrior). But the mage has to be in the right spec and build (no curse required). I'm living proof it is possible.
Lmfao if you killed 2 players in 2v1 that was a seriously noob tank

Crowsfoot
05-14-2014, 10:37 PM

Lmfao if you killed 2 players in 2v1 that was a seriously noob tank
I was killed by a mage once when I had the glaive. I used jugg in the next several rematched and won every time.

I highly doubt a mage can beat two warriors, even if neither had mythic weapons.

Leonut
05-14-2014, 11:31 PM
I said one warrior and one non warrior, not 2 warriors.

Anarchist
05-15-2014, 02:23 AM

Ign: ?

Crowsfoot
05-15-2014, 06:54 PM
​Am I the only one that noticed this?

Apparently the new mythic shield is designed to "protect our woman" (pun intended, gender prejudice unintended).

Hiosahaf
05-15-2014, 07:09 PM
That discovery by Crow O.o

Taejo
05-15-2014, 07:12 PM
Am I the only one that noticed this?

Probably.

Ninjasmurf
05-15-2014, 07:16 PM

It's possible if it was a very noob warrior and a very noob rogue

Ninjasmurf
05-15-2014, 07:21 PM

Apparently the new mythic shield is designed to "protect our woman" (pun intended, gender prejudice unintended).

@@ that's the symbol for a female. What's it doing there? O_o

Hiosahaf
05-15-2014, 07:23 PM
Maybe the April Fool's joke wasn't a joke after all.. female warrior? :p jk it looks too ugly :p

Ravager
05-15-2014, 08:39 PM

This weapon was meant for rogue. Now give us something other than sword and shield.

Instanthumor
05-15-2014, 08:40 PM
Probably.

Guys... It's Taejo...

Zeus
05-15-2014, 08:49 PM
This weapon was meant for rogue. Now give us something other than sword and shield.

Don't you think that warrior damage is high enough as it is?

Midievalmodel
05-15-2014, 09:02 PM
Don't you think that warrior damage is high enough as it is?

Yes it is high enough as of right now (PVP reference only) with comparisons to the current rogues mythic daggers, expedition bows, magma blades and mages mythic staff, expedition gun, magma totem. However, our damage will not be high enough when the new level 41 mythics comes out. Our lvl 41 mythic sword/shield will absolutely suck (PVP wise) when going up against the new lvl 41 mythic rogue or mage weapons. This is basing off of what it was like PVPing at lvl 31 when we had sword/shield and the mages and rogues had their bow and gun (It really sucked to be a warrior in PVP back then).

I will say that I feel guilty even complaining since Mages have always been screwed in many aspects of PVP.

Crowsfoot
05-15-2014, 09:05 PM
Yes it is high enough as of right now (PVP reference only) with comparisons to the current rogues lvl 36 mythic daggers, expedition bows, magma blades and mages lvl 31 mythic gun, expedition gun, magma totem. However, our damage will not be high enough when the new level 41 mythics comes out. Our lvl 41 sword/shield will absolutely suck (PVP wise) and probably will not have high enough damage. This is basing off of what it was like PVPing at lvl 31 when we had sword/shield and the mages and rogues had their bow and gun (It really sucked to be a warrior in PVP back then).

Good thing I'm doing primarily elite this season ;)

Zeus
05-15-2014, 09:36 PM
Yes it is high enough as of right now (PVP reference only) with comparisons to the current rogues mythic daggers, expedition bows, magma blades and mages mythic staff, expedition gun, magma totem. However, our damage will not be high enough when the new level 41 mythics comes out. Our lvl 41 mythic sword/shield will absolutely suck (PVP wise) when going up against the new lvl 41 mythic rogue or mage weapons. This is basing off of what it was like PVPing at lvl 31 when we had sword/shield and the mages and rogues had their bow and gun (It really sucked to be a warrior in PVP back then).

I will say that I feel guilty even complaining since Mages have always been screwed in many aspects of PVP.

We'll see when they come out. :)

Midievalmodel
05-15-2014, 09:46 PM
We'll see when they come out. :)

You are correct, gotta wait to see what the weapon does in live action. I seriously hope I am dead wrong to be honest. Just will be sad if this new weapon turns out to be a wooden "Tickle Stick". Just tickle all mages, rogues and fellow warriors all day long in PVP. Tickle tickle tickle.....tickle tickle tickle tickle.

Anarchist
05-15-2014, 11:26 PM
You are correct, gotta wait to see what the weapon does in live action. I seriously hope I am dead wrong to be honest. Just will be sad if this new weapon turns out to be a wooden "Tickle Stick". Just tickle all mages, rogues and fellow warriors all day long in PVP. Tickle tickle tickle.....tickle tickle tickle tickle.

There is no need to wait. Just ask yourself this: What can pavise do? Or try buying a pavise and testing it yourself 1vs1 against a rogue with mythic bow or a expedition bow.

Ravager
05-16-2014, 01:31 AM

There is no need to wait. Just ask yourself this: What can pavise do? Or try buying a pavise and testing it yourself 1vs1 against a rogue with mythic bow or a expedition bow.

Its somewhat true.
So since this sword and shield is mythic, compare this to a 46 legendary sword and shield. 1 cap higher.
So when 41 cap came out and people capped, people were still sticking to their previous cap weapons, especially in pvp.
Its a little off for the comparison but close enough to show my point.
Its the worst weapon type in the game. Pvp warriors will probably favor glaive over maul now for the indecisive.

Madnex
05-16-2014, 03:21 AM
If you look close enough it's a double circle around the head which would hint that the referrence not only just a female, its actually the healer Shaman's feather hat (the second circle). Thus the proc.

Anarchist
05-16-2014, 04:18 AM
If you look close enough it's a double circle around the head which would hint that the referrence not only just a female, its actually the healer Shaman's feather hat (the second circle). Thus the proc.

http://img0.joyreactor.com/pics/comment/memes-reactions-virgin-picture-628625.jpeg

Crowsfoot
05-16-2014, 05:47 AM

Haven't seen this symbol on shamans but I will take your word for it.

On the other hand, are you telling me the new mythic weapons are made out of wood and paste scavaged from dead Tindirin mobs? I've heard of recycling, but that is a little too far.

Leonut
05-16-2014, 08:37 AM
Ign: ?

I had killed a maul user 15 times 1 v 1 in one tdm. Ask Triplewarrior or Evanse.

It's true.

Anarchist
05-16-2014, 10:15 AM
I had killed a maul user 15 times 1 v 1 in one tdm. Ask Triplewarrior or Evanse.

It's true.
Some warriors should seriously give me their mauls.

A war can lose maybe the first round and the second but once he gets used to the mage its gameover.

Ign?

Instanthumor
05-16-2014, 12:43 PM
Some warriors should seriously give me their mauls.

A war can lose maybe the first round and the second but once he gets used to the mage its gameover.

Ign?

Claymores are much better than mauls in duels.

Crowsfoot
05-16-2014, 03:00 PM
Claymores are much better than mauls in duels.
If the maul doesn't procs.

Honestly, the best 1v1 weapon is the glaive. Assuming the maul doesn't proc.

Sephiroth143
05-19-2014, 01:59 AM
Bringin tis up for everyone who didnt get to catch a glimpse of this

Jonnymaynard
05-19-2014, 08:28 AM
Come on sts, release them now :)

Crowsfoot
05-19-2014, 09:54 AM
Come on sts, release them now :)

Should be during the sprung event. It is yet to be said if the spring event will be part of the client update (the next update that will change much of in game content). However, I hope it is.

Jonnymaynard
05-19-2014, 10:16 AM
Should be during the sprung event. It is yet to be said if the spring event will be part of the client update (the next update that will change much of in game content). However, I hope it is.

I heared that too, but when will that spring event come,
There is not much spring left lol ;)

Toogy
05-19-2014, 10:48 AM

Hope soon :)

Crowsfoot
05-19-2014, 10:48 AM

Hopefully STG springs into action soon

Jonnymaynard
05-21-2014, 11:14 AM
Hopefully STG springs into action soon

csyui
05-21-2014, 02:05 PM

Spring event will be released in summer. :eagerness:

Crowsfoot
05-21-2014, 04:42 PM
Spring event will be released in summer. :eagerness:
Ugh

*ques omnious clock ticing*

Bhosxjay
05-22-2014, 07:32 AM

Remiem mentioned it :D ..

Crowsfoot
05-22-2014, 05:41 PM
Original post updated with more current information as quoted from Samhayne in the below thread.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?155749-May-Legends-Producer-s-Letter-Arcane-Legends-Events-Dancing-Trees-and-More!

Midievalmodel
05-22-2014, 06:59 PM
Original post updated with more current information as quoted from Samhayne in the below thread.

Hahaha. Wow. Looking at the stats for the new warrior mythic sword/sheild made me chuckle with deep sadness inside. What a freaking joke of a mythic weapon.

1. 84.3 DPS is worse than the DPS of a conquerors wall of assault lvl 41 (86.6 DPS). So go try pvping with a conquerors wall of assault in PVP right now and see how effectively you can kill. Thats the damage you will be wielding with when using this new mythic warrior weapon.

2. 304 armor. Is only a +57 to armor compared to the 247 armor of vigilant pavise of fitness (Level 31 mythic weapon)

3. The proc I have no idea what to think.

4. The fact that rogue and mages weapons have some kind of return (mana or health) with attack....while warrior weapon has none.

Explain to me why would any warrior spend top dollar on this weapon.

Crowsfoot
05-22-2014, 07:13 PM
Hahaha. Wow. Looking at the stats for the new warrior mythic sword/sheild made me chuckle with deep sadness inside. What a freaking joke of a mythic weapon.

1. 84.3 DPS is worse than the DPS of a conquerors wall of assault lvl 41 (86.6 DPS). So go try pvping with a conquerors wall of assault in PVP right now and see how effectively you can kill. Thats the damage you will be wielding with when using this new mythic warrior weapon.

2. 304 armor. Is only a +57 to armor compared to the 247 armor of vigilant pavise of fitness (Level 31 mythic weapon)

3. The proc I have no idea what to think.

4. The fact that rogue and mages weapons have some kind of return (mana or health) with attack....while warrior weapon has none.
I believe such a discussion is better placed in the below thread (it was posted a mere hour before your post and is admitabely in the dark abyss of the warrior discussion section).

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?155997-Comparison-of-the-Three-Generations-of-Mythic-Weapons-(Warrior)

Dex Scene
05-23-2014, 02:12 AM
now is the time mostly everyone start selling level 36 mythics...but some save

u can't sell level 36 mythics. can you?

Prahasit Prahi
05-23-2014, 02:29 AM
u can't sell level 36 mythics. can you?

I mean weapons... -_-

~Prahi

Dex Scene
05-23-2014, 04:03 AM
I mean weapons... -_-

~Prahi

Well mythic weapons are level 31 :P

—AshDex

Haligali
05-23-2014, 04:35 AM
Well mythic weapons are level 31 :P

—AshDex

Did you missed last season?

utpal
05-23-2014, 04:45 AM

lol wow, see ur notification bar

Dex Scene
05-23-2014, 05:04 AM
You can view the page at http://forums.spacetimestudios.com/content.php?21-Penguins-Escape-from-Zoo

Yes :(
Are there level 36 mythic weapons? :( sorry for noobiness

—AshDex

Haligali
05-23-2014, 05:07 AM
Yes :(
Are there level 36 mythic weapons? :( sorry for noobiness

—AshDex

Yes, there are. Dagger for rogues, Sword for warriors and Staff for mages.

Dex Scene
05-23-2014, 05:10 AM
Yes, there are. Dagger for rogues, Sword for warriors and Staff for mages.

OK thanks haligali
Last qsn.
May I please know the names of the Mage staff and warrior sword?

—AshDex

Haligali
05-23-2014, 05:13 AM
OK thanks haligali
Last qsn.
May I please know the names of the Mage staff and warrior sword?

—AshDex

Infused orbital staff of force & Ghastly scythe of force for mages.
Fortified glaive of tactics & shrieking bonesaw of tactics for warriors.

Dex Scene
05-23-2014, 05:15 AM
Infused orbital staff of force & Ghastly scythe of force for mages.
Fortified glaive of tactics & shrieking bonesaw of tactics for warriors.

Oh I remember I saw infused in auction once! Thanks a ton for the great infos haligali :)

—AshDex

Jonnymaynard
05-23-2014, 05:46 AM
lol wow, see ur notification bar

Lol yea i was busy with downloading ;)

Kreasadriii
05-23-2014, 09:49 AM
Add nice aura and more fashion to the weapon pls

That would be awesome and interesting lol

Crowsfoot
05-29-2014, 06:34 PM
Updated to include the below quote (nothing confirmed yet):

I will take into consideration changing the Mana return of the Mythic Gun into something a bit more relevant. I'm thinking a per attack boost of say 25 armor, up to a max of 125 that if you keep the gun attack in your rotation you can keep up. It will fall off relatively quickly, within 3 seconds say but could be very interesting. Something similar for Warriors as well.

Thanks for the feedback guys, as for specific details of how to get such things we are only teasing the content at the moment. Official information will follow as we get closer to the event and details will be available in time to plan accordingly I'm sure. :)

Energizeric is correct in that with the new itemization system coming into play this is about making choices for play style, rather than a blatant Rock/Paper/Scissor mentality towards the weapons. The procs are very cool in action, and defensive in nature.

dantus
05-29-2014, 07:09 PM
Updated to include the below quote (nothing confirmed yet):

Crow where did this qoute come from? Of possible can you post a link?
Im curious also if this is a "stacking buff" like the buff stays active until the gun is not fired for 3 sec it drops otherwise once you reach 125 the buff stays 125 armor as long as it can be kept up.

Crowsfoot
05-29-2014, 07:13 PM
Crow where did this qoute come from? Of possible can you post a link?
Im curious also if this is a "stacking buff" like the buff stays active until the gun is not fired for 3 sec it drops otherwise once you reach 125 the buff stays 125 armor as long as it can be kept up.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?155749-May-Legends-Producer-s-Letter-Arcane-Legends-Events-Dancing-Trees-and-More!/page13