PDA

View Full Version : Goals!?

Purrkitty
05-08-2014, 09:46 PM
So I've been playing AL for several months and I'm level 40(too lazy for 41) and I have a concern on the 'goals'. I see people that have thousands done and I don't have a single one nor do I know how to get them, if anyone could shed some light I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Limsi
05-08-2014, 09:54 PM
Check the achievements list on the avatar page - there you would find the list of goals you have to accomplish to earn the corresponding points. It's impossible you have not gotten any :)

Crowsfoot
05-08-2014, 10:44 PM
So I've been playing AL for several months and I'm level 40(too lazy for 41) and I have a concern on the 'goals'. I see people that have thousands done and I don't have a single one nor do I know how to get them, if anyone could shed some light I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Check the achievements list on the avatar page - there you would find the list of goals you have to accomplish to earn the corresponding points. It's impossible you have not gotten any :)
Most achievements reward 100+ points each. You can probably reach 10k APs (achievement points) fairly easily this season. Many "senior" (I use this term lightly) have around or over 15k APs.

officiallyjun
05-08-2014, 10:53 PM
try to complete all achievements, including goldfinger and midas on your own way!

HBomber
05-08-2014, 10:55 PM
I don't think he/she is talking about Achievement Points. The 'goals' on the avatar screen is the number of FLAGS one collects in CTF. If u don't PVP then your goals will not increase :)

Crowsfoot
05-08-2014, 10:56 PM
I don't think he/she is talking about Achievement Points. The 'goals' on the avatar screen is the number of FLAGS one collects in CTF. If u don't PVP then your goals will not increase :)
Even if you do play CTF it won't grow quickly.

Purrkitty
05-09-2014, 03:48 AM
Ah ok it makes sense that the 'goals I'm referring to is ctf, lol wow thanks guys

CrazyTank
05-09-2014, 04:36 AM

Thanks!
playing AL for several months and didn't no about PvP?