PDA

View Full Version : best level 13 twink skills for rouge

Izz Hafiy Eddrusse
05-08-2014, 10:43 PM
As the title says

kinzmet
05-09-2014, 10:26 AM
Your asking for skill build for level 13 rogue, PVE or PVP?
Since you specified the level, I'm guessing your asking for a PVP skill build.
So here it is, not just skill build but also Stats, Gears and Pets!

Stats:
Choice here according to your play style
[Pure Dex] For maximum damage output or
[10 INT + Put the rest to DEX] For more mana, in PVP trust me you need it.

Skills:
[Aimshot 5/5]
[Shadow Piercer 2/5] with the lifesteal upgrade
[Combat Medic 2/5] with the additional pack upgrade
[Passive Agility 3/5]

Equipments:
[Weapon] Lurid bow of Brutality or Devourer bow of Potency
[Helmet] Buy the Tarlok Potency Lvl10
[Armor] Buy the Tarlok Potency Lvl10
[Ring] Nightocean of Warfare Dex type
[Necklace] Buy the Dex type Tarlok Potency Lvl10

Pets:
[Glacian] Mana + Damage
[Singe] Insane Damage
[Malison] For low budget
[Nexus] If your using Malison, Your going to need a mana pet
[August] Cheapest mana pet

Notes:
>>Upgraded Equipments must be Fire gems or Tarlok Wind Gems
>>[Full grand Wind Gems] As much as possible, to obtain the highiest damage possible.
>>Practice makes perfect! Often strategies in a 1v1 with a rogue is not effective on 1v1 against warrior. So know how you play.

Remember, the best twinks are only as good as the player's control (and internet connection).
And don't forget to have fun!

UndeadJudge
05-09-2014, 11:11 AM
2/5 packs? You're joking, right? Put minimum 3/5 lol..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kinzmet
05-09-2014, 11:27 AM
2/5 packs? You're joking, right? Put minimum 3/5 lol..

This is only level 13, more damage on Agility passive is a lot better than upgrading the heal overtime on combat medic. But, well it really depends on how you play. :)

UndeadJudge
05-09-2014, 05:15 PM
This is only level 13, more damage on Agility passive is a lot better than upgrading the heal overtime on combat medic. But, well it really depends on how you play. :)

Well the HoT yes I understand..but seriously, playing without effective packs isn't a great idea..packs are essential to rogue play. I am pretty sure any decent rogue with 3/5 packs will outsustain you easily, same with warrior and possibly mage.

Izz Hafiy Eddrusse
05-10-2014, 04:29 AM
do u need to put skill points on might or int?

kinzmet
05-10-2014, 11:55 AM
Well the HoT yes I understand..but seriously, playing without effective packs isn't a great idea..packs are essential to rogue play. I am pretty sure any decent rogue with 3/5 packs will outsustain you easily, same with warrior and possibly mage.

We are talking about level 13 here. :)
In my experience 3/5 combat medic is great but has the same effectiveness with 2/5. Why? rogues here usually have 1.3k to 1.8k health, with these limited health the increase of heal from effective packs upgrade is almost neglegible (around 30 - 40 health). So why put your skill point on something almost neglegible if you can put it on a more noticiable allocation. 1 skill point on Agility is equal to +5 DEX which in level 13 bracket is very noticiable. Again it still depends on how you play :)

kinzmet
05-10-2014, 12:03 PM
do u need to put skill points on might or int?

No, put it on Agility for more DEX.

Mighty is STR which gives more health but DEX also gives health with additional damage, so go for Agility.
Knowledge is INT which gives more mana, but you in these level a 800 to 1000 mana is enough. So its more beneficial to go for Agility (DEX).

UndeadJudge
05-11-2014, 06:53 PM
We are talking about level 13 here. :)
In my experience 3/5 combat medic is great but has the same effectiveness with 2/5. Why? rogues here usually have 1.3k to 1.8k health, with these limited health the increase of heal from effective packs upgrade is almost neglegible (around 30 - 40 health). So why put your skill point on something almost neglegible if you can put it on a more noticiable allocation. 1 skill point on Agility is equal to +5 DEX which in level 13 bracket is very noticiable. Again it still depends on how you play :)

Alright whatever u say lol..

Ellysius
05-25-2014, 10:45 AM
I don't agree with you Kinzmet.
Mine is:

5/5 Aimed
5/5 Heal
2/5 Shadow
So NO PASSIVES.

Pet: Malison. (Nexus and August for mana)

Gear:

Lurid Longbow lvl 13
Shadowguard Hood of Potency lvl 13
Conquistador Doublet of Potency lvl 13 (hard to find better)
Night Ocean Ripple of Warfare lvl 13 (fill with glacial gems)
Glowstone Brooch of Potency (fill with glacial gems)

If you have more money,you can buy Tarlok gems...

I use all this and none tank can kill me,either it's a looooong battle or i kill him (lvl 13 or 14)
My friend gave me that build and he's the best lvl 13 player,Aimedshot.
Using his Malison and his gear,he kills rogues with Glacians and warriors with Sam's :)

Xjointz
05-26-2014, 08:49 PM
Mine is:

5/5 Aimed
5/5 Heal
2/5 Shadow
So NO PASSIVES.

Gear:

Lurid Longbow lvl 13

I use all this and none tank can kill me,either it's a looooong battle or i kill him (lvl 13 or 14)
Using his Malison and his gear,he kills rogues with Glacians and warriors with Sam's :)

hmmmmmmmmmmmm rly 5/5 packs well let me say thats just wasted packs put 3/5 for packs ( lots of people beat aimedshot even me jst sayin ) :tranquillity:

Bunny♥
05-26-2014, 09:11 PM
in my observation, the beasts in this level normally has 2 skills only which is aim and packs.

kinzmet
06-08-2014, 04:01 AM
Mine is:

5/5 Aimed
5/5 Heal
2/5 Shadow
So NO PASSIVES.

Gear:

Lurid Longbow lvl 13

Thats quiet a descent build :)
Again, as I was saying over and over "It depends on how you play"
You said with your build you can tank warriors? :)
My build can beat samael warriors without me wearing any armor and using only Jack as a pet. Provided that the warrior is not using Captain axe or Mighty Vorpal :)

Well my opinion on rogues is that they are "Killing Machine". Without the passives, I doubt you'll reach "100 Damage" mark for this PVP tier.
With 5v5 heal, I guessed your only considering VS mode on warriors. But if your going to face a pure damage type rogue I doubt you'll be
able to reach those packs (specially when the Lurid bow proc kicks in). Without the passives and using potency set, I'm worried about how
much is your health? Would you reach the 1500 health? A pure damage rogue can crit for about 800 to 1000 against a fellow rogue with
less than 500 armor. If your armor is 420 and your health is around 1000 to 1300, expect a "Charged-attack+Aimshot(crit)+shadowpierce"
would kill you before you can even reach one of your three 5/5 combat medic packs :)

kinzmet
06-08-2014, 04:03 AM
hmmmmmmmmmmmm rly 5/5 packs well let me say thats just wasted packs put 3/5 for packs ( lots of people beat aimedshot even me jst sayin ) :tranquillity:

Your right man! :)