PDA

View Full Version : lvl51 int bird hah :D

TastyChickens
05-08-2014, 11:05 PM
Well i just leveled my bird: Chickeen ;) to 51 and is going to be 51. I will be using the scraper's set due to the high amount of dodge... any builds :) or support like what skills i should max or not.

Laar
05-08-2014, 11:14 PM
First of all, if u want dodge, use a drainer's recurve set :)
And go check out MightyMicahs guide, he has the best 51 bird guide out there

synfullmagic_23110
05-09-2014, 08:04 PM
when i go int i use
drainers helm
scrappers wand,armor
cyber void shield

Elegants
05-09-2014, 08:21 PM

O really? Haha.

Laar
05-09-2014, 08:28 PM
Ahhh I didn't see "int" in the title :(
Welp in that case, the gear before nerf was:
RS helm and armor
Mastermind Wand and Bracer

Idk if it still works.. to me it seems viable enough.

MightyMicah
05-09-2014, 09:53 PM
Well i just leveled my bird: Chickeen ;) to 51 and is going to be 51. I will be using the scraper's set due to the high amount of dodge... any builds :) or support like what skills i should max or not.

Kudos to you for braving the world of int birds!

Oh, and welcome to 51! Don't be too quickly scared. You'll probably get rushed a lot at first, but hang in there. Also, hit me up! I can offer you some protection from the bullies.

Laar
05-09-2014, 10:07 PM
Same thing, I'll pm you my IGN if you'd like :)

SayCreed
05-10-2014, 05:21 AM

Didn't gimme ur IGN :(

FortalWao
05-10-2014, 08:55 AM
Apart from Shelby's guide which is out there but well hidden.

MightyMicah
05-10-2014, 09:07 AM

Shelby has a bird guide? Whatever, I beat Shelby 10-6 when he was on his 56 bird so gg. There are many birds better than me, but Shelby isn't one of them. Still, though, have you got a link to his guide? I'd like to read it.

Laar
05-10-2014, 12:07 PM

Shelby has a bird guide? Whatever, I beat Shelby 10-6 when he was on his 56 bird so gg. There are many birds better than me, but Shelby isn't one of them. Still, though, have you got a link to his guide? I'd like to read it.
Dayummmm Micah, u bes.

Laar
05-10-2014, 12:40 PM

Didn't gimme ur IGN :(
Cuz u never ask

Rescind
05-10-2014, 04:46 PM
Dun worry chicken, I won't rush you

MightyMicah
05-10-2014, 09:42 PM
Dayummmm Micah, u bes.

Haha thanks bro! I don't know though, I think Shelby was just out of practice and overconfident. Still, losing that hardcore when you're five levels higher is pretty sad. Basically by this point I've lost any and all respect for Shelby.

TastyChickens
05-11-2014, 08:16 PM

suree :)

TastyChickens
05-11-2014, 08:16 PM
and thanks guys :D

programmed
05-11-2014, 08:27 PM

He owned my old sm bear too many times :( that double root hurts man

FortalWao
05-13-2014, 08:55 AM
Dayummmm Micah, u bes.

Haha thanks bro! I don't know though, I think Shelby was just out of practice and overconfident. Still, losing that hardcore when you're five levels higher is pretty sad. Basically by this point I've lost any and all respect for Shelby.
He probably let you win, we aren't supposed to question how the God's mind works.

MightyMicah
05-13-2014, 10:20 AM
He probably let you win, we aren't supposed to question how the God's mind works.

You're right, we have the Bible for that.

Trenton
05-13-2014, 11:09 AM

He would have had to have been outta practice, his 51 owned my 56 awhile back and tbh no ego but I am a rather decent bird, well back then anyways, and for his pure Dex RR bird to win my pure glyph bird was pretty crazy. Was his IGN still Robintalbin or whatever?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Hardcorexd
05-13-2014, 11:23 AM
He would have had to have been outta practice, his 51 owned my 56 awhile back and tbh no ego but I am a rather decent bird, well back then anyways, and for his pure Dex RR bird to win my pure glyph bird was pretty crazy. Was his IGN still Robintalbin or whatever?

Lol

Adapted from my journal today

MightyMicah
05-13-2014, 01:01 PM

Nah, I forgot what is was. I think the difference though is that he was using custom against me so I just equipped some serious dodge and combo'd him to death.