PDA

View Full Version : My toughts about flower vanity with stats!!

Layzi
05-09-2014, 12:35 AM
my toughts are that sts is experimenting how would it be to have vanitys with stats ... if it all goes good we might have vanitys with stats in future?;) if it goes bad then nothing will change :(
whats your guys toughts about vanitys with stats?:o
correct me if i spell something wrong pls lol :p

Energizeric
05-09-2014, 12:42 AM
Vanities with stats is a bad idea.... we had that in pocket legends with the dragon sets, and the result was that everyone looked the same as everyone wanted the bonus stats. Vanities should just be for looks. I don't mind it as a special event like this, but as you see the stats will go away next week.

Pressplay
05-09-2014, 01:47 AM
I think they should all have 3 sockets in them, so u can put gems in them. We all would still look different and be able to experiment with wich gems we use.

Anarchist
05-09-2014, 04:57 AM
I think vanities with stat are a cool idea.
What i liked most is especially when and the way the mini event was updated. Many players got back ingame and even more went to farm for the first time in weeks.

Actually what i see here is a lane that lead into diversification of build. There need to be more vanities like this with different types of bonus.
There could be like :
firemen helms
nurses caps
ties
masks
Hairstyles that add bonus
Glowing effects that add bonus
Or simply T shirts with written " i <3 Al"

this vanities will all give different type of bonus just like the pets do.
This calls for more mini events and more fun which infuse life into the game and come on who doesn't like events :)

Haligali
05-09-2014, 05:19 AM
Vanities with stats is a bad idea.... we had that in pocket legends with the dragon sets, and the result was that everyone looked the same as everyone wanted the bonus stats. Vanities should just be for looks. I don't mind it as a special event like this, but as you see the stats will go away next week.

Agree, its a bad idea. This weekend leaderboard times will be erased on monday what you think?

Hectororius
05-09-2014, 05:30 AM
They'll remain. With new mythics coming, any times broken with the vanity boost will get quickly replaced by the toons using the new mythics soon enough.

Alhuntrazeck
05-09-2014, 07:03 AM
Or simply T shirts with written " i <3 Al"

You <3 me?

Gensin
05-09-2014, 07:14 AM
Yeah, some fashion people like it when there unique and outstanding. And if some vanities gets stats of course people will demand it more and the others will get left behind.

Samhayne
05-09-2014, 07:21 AM
There won't be permanent vanities that have stats. This is just a fun event for the week. The stats on the circlet will be removed in a patch on Wednesday.

Rare
05-09-2014, 07:52 AM
They tried this before. They know the mistake it is.

Great idea for a fun temporary boost

Hoardseeker
05-09-2014, 08:08 AM
There won't be permanent vanities that have stats. This is just a fun event for the week. The stats on the circlet will be removed in a patch on Wednesday.
That's Simply Awesome!

Haligali
05-09-2014, 10:12 AM
They'll remain. With new mythics coming, any times broken with the vanity boost will get quickly replaced by the toons using the new mythics soon enough.

Do you think that the damage will be more on mythic gun than the arcane staff?

Which mythic exist on lvl15?

Anarchist
05-09-2014, 10:56 AM
You <3 me?

Sorry but no.

Morholt
05-09-2014, 12:40 PM
Do you think that the damage will be more on mythic gun than the arcane staff? They're both lvl 46 legendaries. I'd be betting that the gun has a much higher damage stat, since you the know...the gun is a gun, and the staff is a staff.

ooommmggg
05-09-2014, 12:56 PM
What if they made it like skyrim or something: you could choose either normal helmets with a good deal or armor, or a special helmet with a cool effect (mana/health regen, bonus damage, etc.)

Anarchist
05-09-2014, 01:16 PM
What if they made it like skyrim or something: you could choose either normal helmets with a good deal or armor, or a special helmet with a cool effect (mana/health regen, bonus damage, etc.)

Infact.

People will buy the flowers and still keep and want the other vanities according to their tastes and prestige of the vanity itself.
Flowers and vanities with bonus will be used in dungeons and pvp while in town everyone chills with whatever he or she wants.

I have said it and i repeat it always referring to past mistakes like those of PL will take us nowhere instead we should be taking examples from who did better than us.
This vanities can add a huge new world to the game and if periodically added with mini events can be a good way to keep players interested when the game becomes dull like now.

Add a gold fee to the crafting of the vanity and it can become that famous gold sink nobody knows how to implement.

Energizeric
05-09-2014, 01:32 PM
Do you think that the damage will be more on mythic gun than the arcane staff?

No, I don't think it will. Last time they released a mythic gun (level 31 runic), it had 50-55 more damage than the best legendary staff at the time, the Nordr Jewel. The kershal has about 110 more damage than the best magma staff, and even has about 80 more damage than the level 36 mythic staff. I'm guessing the new mythic rifle will come close in damage, but the arcane staff will still have the highest damage, and the other stats of the arcane staff will still be much higher. A good comparison is the level 31 maul compared to the level 36 glaive. Maul is still better.

Spell
05-09-2014, 01:48 PM
How about give all vanities a gem slot that allows for special gems (eg:+15main stat or +5dmg) that way not everyone will look the same =p

Or stats like +3% to lightning skill / aimed shot / or Axe throw

It would be cool to have a certain vanity set up to make certain skills a tad stronger ( red founders I could gem with 3% fire DMG or steel heraldic +3% lightning DMG =p) more customization

Don't bite my head off I'm day dreaming =p

Sephiroth143
05-09-2014, 03:12 PM
No, I don't think it will. Last time they released a mythic gun (level 31 runic), it had 50-55 more damage than the best legendary staff at the time, the Nordr Jewel. The kershal has about 110 more damage than the best magma staff, and even has about 80 more damage than the level 36 mythic staff. I'm guessing the new mythic rifle will come close in damage, but the arcane staff will still have the highest damage, and the other stats of the arcane staff will still be much higher. A good comparison is the level 31 maul compared to the level 36 glaive. Maul is still better.

thanks, tis is wat i wanna hear too as a fellow arcane mage, n to top it all, they shld rly fix the issue procs n etc too. Meh~

Haligali
05-09-2014, 04:52 PM

I thought so, so we try to do some rec with the extra stat, but it would be bad,if the times will be erased, then we work for nothing.

Layzi
05-09-2014, 06:13 PM
new toughts about vanity flower with stats!!
i get it now the stats on the vanity are suppose to get more people to participate on events right?:)

Fyrce
05-09-2014, 07:18 PM
Yep, quite a lot of fun as a temporary boost. Very good idea.

maliwatto
05-09-2014, 10:59 PM
Vanity with stats for me is cool.. Look good on me.. Maybe coz I'm Mage and look good on rogue also.... But on warrior wearing vanity with flower :-D it look like gay :-D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anarchist
05-10-2014, 02:51 AM
Vanity with stats for me is cool.. Look good on me.. Maybe coz I'm Mage and look good on rogue also.... But on warrior wearing vanity with flower :-D it look like gay :-D

I think it is sexy.
It adds that female touch my pumped gym war needs to creat a strong but sensitive/hippie effect.

maliwatto
05-10-2014, 03:32 AM
I think it is sexy.
It adds that female touch my pumped gym war needs to creat a strong but sensitive/hippie effect.

What I mean is it look cute too :-)

maliwatto
05-10-2014, 03:43 AM
What I mean is that it look cute on warrior also :-) like girly :-)

Anniestar
05-10-2014, 10:08 AM
I think they should all have 3 sockets in them, so u can put gems in them. We all would still look different and be able to experiment with wich gems we use.

I totally agree.
Great idea.

Ishtmeet
05-10-2014, 11:50 AM
If vanity have stats, there will be no change in overall stats of all people.

Xeusx
05-10-2014, 11:55 AM

LOL, You will be pmed by Mods because of your words XD

Chronexia
05-10-2014, 11:58 AM
Vanities are only designs.

Sent from my GT-S7562

maliwatto
05-11-2014, 04:29 AM
I was just joking dont take to seriously :o

Sceazikua
05-11-2014, 05:00 AM
If vanity have stats, there will be no change in overall stats of all people.

If all vanity have stats, it will make new players screwed because they should be saving up for lep, not vanities if they know how to play. And not everyone likes to use vanities either, like I like my very good-looking mythic set. If only 1 vanity has stats, everyone will just wear that vanity, and abandon all other vanities without stat just for the stat boost. In conclusion, its not a good idea.