PDA

View Full Version : Where does Jewel Thief's Swampy Shiv drop?

Cabero
12-23-2010, 02:29 AM
The one from the Swamp's Archer set. I did a search for it in the forums all I found is it for sale.

Pharcyde
12-23-2010, 02:37 AM
I believe the Old Hag drops it a lot.

It might be dropped by other croc bosses in the beginning croc levels but I am not sure.

Riccits
12-23-2010, 08:01 AM
The one from the Swamp's Archer set. I did a search for it in the forums all I found is it for sale.

the set on yanises page is wrong..
i had all parts of it and it wasnt the set...

Cabero
12-23-2010, 08:44 AM
the set on yanises page is wrong..
i had all parts of it and it wasnt the set...

Hmm, I guess I'll try the other whig then. Thanks both of you.

Edit: I just tried the sniper's swampy shiv that didn't work. I'm not really concerned with the set bonuses I just want another set of gear I can stand around town in with sparkles. lol

Snakespeare
12-23-2010, 09:22 AM
Is this what you are using in your set? It should work. There should be sparkles.

Swamp Rat's Dead Eye Derby
Swamp Rat's Blackbird Wing
Swamp Rat's Swampy Shiv
Swamp Rat's Croc Scale Leather

Ersana
12-23-2010, 09:28 PM
I have the shiv I'll sell

regie831
12-23-2010, 09:34 PM
why jewel theifs? isn't the set consist of "swamp rat's" on their name?

KingFu
12-23-2010, 09:54 PM
Like snake said, ITs swamp rats, not jewel theirs. The shiv should be in cs for eh. 10K? Or so.

Bigsleazy
12-23-2010, 09:58 PM
Jewel theif is one of the lowest level pinks.

Cabero
12-23-2010, 11:53 PM
Is this what you are using in your set? It should work. There should be sparkles.

Swamp Rat's Dead Eye Derby
Swamp Rat's Blackbird Wing
Swamp Rat's Swampy Shiv
Swamp Rat's Croc Scale Leather

You were correct. I now have all Swamp Rat gear and it sparkles!! lol
This is what I was going by. That's why I was looking for the wrong stuff. I wish I knew the correct items before I bought the wrong helm and armor (spent like 50k!) from the cs. Especially since I already had the correct helm in my stash. >.<

Sets & Stat Bonuses
Swamp Rat Set Sniper's Dead-Eye Derby, Jewel Thief's Toad Leather Tunic, Jewel Thief's Swampy Shiv, Swamp Rat's Blackbird Wing +5% Crit, +5 Damage, +5 Armor

Cabero
12-24-2010, 12:13 AM
lol Already, just went to my stash wearing the set and someone ask me what I was wearing. I told him and he went straight for the cs.