PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: UI Tweaks/Mods

Vara
05-08-2010, 08:55 AM
Been playing this awesome game a bit now and thought of some tweaks to the UI that could be useful and (hopefully) simple to implement:-

- Battery percentage shown down by the ping meter so you dont need to keep going into menu/options to see how much life you have left.

- When allocating stat & skill points have a accept/cancel button to actually accept the changes. I just bought a respec and messed it up thanks to an unfortunate lag spike at the wrong time :) Having the abililty cancel accidental overspends would be useful.

- Show number of online friends in the little friends icon that appears when you have friends online. That way you can tell when more log on/off without going in to check manually every so often.

KongsNutz
05-08-2010, 08:19 PM
I agree with everything here.

ALSO.... in the friends list.. perhaps make their names smaller and add where they are. Possibly add a thing where only when you click on their name does it say JOIN, INVITE, PM, DELETE etc.

Something like this perhaps... (sorry about bad GFX)

http://i42.tinypic.com/ic4gn8.jpg

Banned
05-08-2010, 08:22 PM
I agree with everything here.

ALSO.... in the friends list.. perhaps make their names smaller and add where they are. Possibly add a thing where only when you click on their name does it say JOIN, INVITE, PM, DELETE etc.

Something like this perhaps... (sorry about bad GFX)

http://i42.tinypic.com/ic4gn8.jpg

Great example man! I would definately love to have the devs add this.

KongsNutz
05-08-2010, 08:23 PM
THX Banned, means a lot from you.... I would have made it better but am without tools atm haha.

Banned
05-08-2010, 08:29 PM
THX Banned, means a lot from you.... I would have made it better but am without tools atm haha.

It looks great. I really hope the devs take this into consideration. I especially like the idea of clicking the players name to get the full options. Would definately help with the spacing issues.

Infamous-D
05-08-2010, 08:33 PM
Ya those are all good ideas I have one more put a music button somewhere so we can quickly go thru our music and put on a song we'd like to listen to from our personal playlists while lvling or farming :) I've been wondering for a while now whether their gunna implement a music feature into the game cuz the same music over and over and over and over again = LAME :( I love this game to death but can no longer put on volume cuz I can't stand it nemore plz devs consider this ! Thanks :D

Proud LEGENDS member:D

Splurd
05-09-2010, 09:15 PM
It looks great. I really hope the devs take this into consideration. I especially like the idea of clicking the players name to get the full options. Would definately help with the spacing issues.

It looks mspaint-ed. :cool:

But the idea is good. I've left decent groups because my friend somehow thought inviting me to town to show off his bow was a good idea. Not really pleased with that.

Banned
05-09-2010, 09:21 PM
It looks mspaint-ed. :cool:

But the idea is good. I've left decent groups because my friend somehow thought inviting me to town to show off his bow was a good idea. Not really pleased with that.

Mspaint is og. Photoshop got nuttin on it yo.

KongsNutz
05-09-2010, 10:38 PM
It was ms-painted....... i didnt have access to proper stuff haha