PDA

View Full Version : So disappointed that my account was banned

Chaim Nail
05-09-2014, 07:37 AM
I would dealy love to give feedback on how my account I had spent hundreds of hours playing was erased despite the fact that I DID NOTHING WRONG and that I didn't get a second reply from support after 5 weeks and that I posted on these boards to try and get them to contact me but they just deleted the thread, trying to sweep the issue under the carpet, but that would involve words that aren't allowed...

Seriously STS, why can't I get my account back? I didn't break any rules, someone must have tried to hack into my account or someone falsely reported me. I did not do anything wrong, how many times do I have to state my innocence?

epicrrr
05-09-2014, 07:54 AM
they mustve checked your chat log.

Chaim Nail
05-09-2014, 08:03 AM
If that is the case then someone hacked into my account because I have never tried to sell or offered to sell my account or items for real money, I wouldn't do that after I spent so much time playing and I wanted to play the new levels.

I feel cheated and brushed aside like I don't matter.

Samhayne
05-09-2014, 01:52 PM
Sorry Chaim Nail, as per the Forum Rules we don't discuss account issues, bans or other private communication on the forums.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=vsarules

6. Private communication between Spacetime Studios members, staff and forum users is not to be made public on these forums or by any other venue.
Please keep private conversations private. You are not permitted to publicize any private correspondence without permission. As such, warnings and bans are not to be discussed on the forum. Such matters shall remain private between Spacetime Studios and the user. Questions or comments concerning warnings and bans will be conveyed through e-mail or private messaging. Likewise, discussions regarding moderator actions are not permitted on the forum. If you have questions regarding a post or thread that has been removed or subject to other moderation, please contact a moderator to discuss it.

Your only recourse is documented on the support website at:

http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/963550-help-i-ve-been-banned-