PDA

View Full Version : Flowers

firechandra
05-09-2014, 08:03 AM
Has anyone heard if flowers will be usefull also after 13 may? Do you think will be better to keep them in inventory or sell those that won't be able to be crafted anymore?

Hoardseeker
05-09-2014, 08:06 AM
The stats will be removed but you'll be able to use them as a Vanity helm.

firechandra
05-09-2014, 08:09 AM
Flowers not vanity.

Hoardseeker
05-09-2014, 08:10 AM
No they won't be , Items in AL never be removed.

Yes , I meant the four different flowers

firechandra
05-09-2014, 08:21 AM
Ehm I think you still don't have understood my question, I'm asking if maybe in the future (sylvan event) they could be useful like dragkin teeths to buy items or craft new gems/vanities..., I'm not asking if they will be removed (that I think not, however 1 time sts removed something: S. Valentine pink hearts)

Hoardseeker
05-09-2014, 08:24 AM
Ehm I think you still don't have understood my question, I'm asking if maybe in the future (sylvan event) they could be useful like dragkin teeths to buy items or craft new gems/vanities..., I'm not asking if they will be removed (that I think not, however 1 time sts removed something: S. Valentine pink hearts)

The s.hearts are Exclusive for 2013 not 2014,

And the Flowers , yes, can be used in future! The next Mother's Day event.

Froxanthar
05-09-2014, 12:16 PM
The s.hearts are Exclusive for 2013 not 2014,

And the Flowers , yes, can be used in future! The next Mother's Day event.

Lol

Ishtmeet
05-09-2014, 12:25 PM
Anyways, Helms for tanks succk

Madnex
05-09-2014, 02:57 PM
Has anyone heard if flowers will be usefull also after 13 may? Do you think will be better to keep them in inventory or sell those that won't be able to be crafted anymore?
I hope not; just took six vanity helms out of the oven so I've ran out lol. Not to mention how many I sold to keep just 5x of each flower when the farming began because my inv couldn't handle it.

Kakashis
05-09-2014, 04:50 PM
Apparently we can't even craft them anymore after the update? What's goin on?

Morholt
05-09-2014, 04:56 PM
Apparently we can't even craft them anymore after the update? What's goin on?If you made one, then there is no need to still be able to craft them.
There was an issue allowing you to keep using your first made bouquet to complete the quest for each day (so you didn't have to collect the flowers each time--just accept the quest and then turn it in instantly).

My guess is sts didn't have enough time before closing the office for the weekend to fully fix all the coding to make it work as a daily quest, so they just made it so that every character is able to do it as a one-time quest during the event.

Kakashis
05-09-2014, 05:27 PM
If you made one, then there is no need to still be able to craft them.
There was an issue allowing you to keep using your first made bouquet to complete the quest for each day (so you didn't have to collect the flowers each time--just accept the quest and then turn it in instantly).

My guess is sts didn't have enough time before closing the office for the weekend to fully fix all the coding to make it work as a daily quest, so they just made it so that every character is able to do it as a one-time quest during the event.

wow that is quite the glitch!! I guess that's fair, guess I'll just delete my flowers and buy back the circulet in cs! No wonder it suddenly surged in price.