PDA

View Full Version : Changing classes and many more!

Farz
05-09-2014, 08:25 AM
This is my suggestion :
-I want to give an idea about changing classes I mean,so if you bored with your (ex.) Lvl 41 Warrior,and if you want to try Rogue classes in lvl 41,you dont have to make a new character,with new kdr,none pet,lvl 1. You can change your classes with (ex.) 50 plat or even more what is your opinion guys?

I also have some bug/problems that maybe STG have to fix (or maybe it isnt a bug/problem) :
-Low Armor on sorc
-Cooldown on Arcane Shield
-Changes on both regen in Heal(sorc)
-and for twink sorc,now I know why our stats is underpowered,its because warrior equips have huge +str that makes their health and their dmg is high!,and for comparing on rogue equips,(ex.) Lvl 13 sorc between lvl 13 rogue,mage use dev armor which doesnt increase dmg,instead of rogue who use conquis doublet of potency which make their dmg is high too!. Now where is sorc advantage here?
-crawly, if you use his arcane abilities,it doesnt always stun on enemy,is this a bug or?

Sorry for my bad english,typos and thank you for reading.

Xeusx
05-09-2014, 08:37 AM
About crawly, its AA is not a bug, the AA means lock/root your targets...which mean your targets cant move when crawly root your targets

Rare
05-09-2014, 08:39 AM
What I would see here is a lot of "noob" players in elite and pvp. You learn a lot playing a class during that grind.

Also, I can see a lot of people boosting one class then switching.

Farz
05-09-2014, 08:43 AM
About crawly, its AA is not a bug, the AA means lock/root your targets...which mean your targets cant move when crawly root your targets

But sometimes,even the web is shown,my enemy didnt get locked

Farz
05-09-2014, 08:46 AM
What I would see here is a lot of "noob" players in elite and pvp. You learn a lot playing a class during that grind.

Their boosting one and change to another one because they get bored

Froxanthar
05-09-2014, 09:38 AM
Agree

Pandamoni
05-09-2014, 12:17 PM

Also, if you know someone is a scammer or a troll on their level 41 rogue and they change their name you can often times tell by the way someone talks or things they do COMBINED with their class (like, "hey, this rogue named Tom sounds and acts like that scammy rogue named Jim. Hmmm, I bet it's the same person"). If they changed class you'd be harder pressed to look out for known scammers and trolls that you've recognized as a particular class.

Wutzgood
05-09-2014, 02:12 PM
This would be very useful for leveling my rogue and warrior. I would turn them into mages just to level fast then switch them back to their normal class. Don't think this idea will happen tho.

Kakashis
05-09-2014, 02:56 PM
I would just like to have the ability to hold other classes's weapons just for fun!

Farz
05-09-2014, 05:19 PM
Also, if you know someone is a scammer or a troll on their level 41 rogue and they change their name you can often times tell by the way someone talks or things they do COMBINED with their class (like, "hey, this rogue named Tom sounds and acts like that scammy rogue named Jim. Hmmm, I bet it's the same person"). If they changed class you'd be harder pressed to look out for known scammers and trolls that you've recognized as a particular class.

Maybe STG can make it 75 platinums?or 100 platinums?

Farz
05-09-2014, 05:20 PM
This would be very useful for leveling my rogue and warrior. I would turn them into mages just to level fast then switch them back to their normal class. Don't think this idea will happen tho.

Maybe STG can make it only once in one character?

Zylx
05-10-2014, 06:47 PM

It defeats the purpose of buying extra character slots. And it's a game. Most of the fun is in leveling up your characters.