PDA

View Full Version : Magma armor worth it??

Tendirin
05-09-2014, 11:30 AM
Do you think magma armor Is worth it? tell me why or why not

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk,Ign Athellikyn

Rare
05-09-2014, 11:35 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?153198-Which-the-best-for-your-equip-Mythic-set-upgared-or-Magma-set-(included-gem)

Bless
05-09-2014, 11:39 AM
Well said by Kalizza:

Magma has it's purpose for Rogues, but it is extremely limited.

Essentially, I only use them as part of a high armor/high HP loadout when making a run to the boss. The magma set, combined with a speed pet is enough to make the run by yourself in Jagged Trail, but it is such a situational use, that it is hard to recommend a purchase. If you happen to loot a helm and armor, then great, feel free to use it, but I honestly wouldn't pay several hundred thousand for a loadout you may use once per map.

For the most part, the Mythic set still reigns supreme. Overall, it offers better DMG, better Crit, better Dodge and equivalent HP at the cost of about 300 armor. For reference, with my armor loadout, I'm well over 1650 armor (closer to 1700 actually), and with my Mythic/DMG loadout, I'm at about 1375 armor. The difference between the two is that I can survive a stomp from a shaman or a scorn electric bite; whereas, with the mythic, I cannot.

utpal
05-09-2014, 02:00 PM
with the introduction of lvl41 mythic sword, war will hav mamoth armour with magma will set. magma set is best for elite as it gives considerably high armour them myth set.

rest class is not benefited my magma set as myth is still best.

Doobiez
05-09-2014, 09:45 PM
No 😶