PDA

View Full Version : General impression of AL pvp.

Anarchist
05-09-2014, 12:46 PM
4 days ago or so i bought a claymore and went back to pvp i am hardly keeping a 2:1 kdr but actually i don't care if i get deaths as long as i get better skills.

In four days i noticed this is what pvp in Arcane Legends is all about:

SpotBlocks.
Spawnfarming.
Trashtalk.
Gang.
Petspam.
"Don't kill me" flaggers.
Sore Egos.
Sore Losers.
Proud Winners.
Good guilds gone bad.
Bad guilds gone worse.

Basically all the major guilds practice this and there is nothing special about pvp right now infact if you don't pvp you are doing yourself a big favour. Though i do believe maybe in future with a little bit of commom sense added from everyone pvp could be more fun for all of us. I would also like to see and i think it is due time its added, a 1vs1 system.

Maliath.

Ps: Special thanks to Ishxmeet you are a great teacher. :)

Instanthumor
05-09-2014, 12:56 PM
That's nice, that it took you half a year to finally realize this.

Anyona
05-09-2014, 01:05 PM
4 days ago or so i bought a claymore and went back to pvp i am hardly keeping a 2:1 kdr but actually i don't care if i get deaths as long as i get better skills.

SpotBlocks.
Spawnfarming.
Trashtalk.
Gang.
Petspam.
Sore Egos.
Sore Losers.
Proud Winners.
Good guilds gone bad.
Bad guilds gone worse.

Basically all the major guilds practice this and there is nothing special about pvp right now infact if you don't pvp you are doing yourself a big favour. Though i do believe maybe in future with a little bit of commom sense added from everyone pvp could be more fun for all of us. I would also like to see and i think it is due time its added, a 1vs1 system.

Maliath.

You should have mentioned the rogues you was 1v1ing, they was friendly. Ign Anyona, I didnt know this was you on forums :)

Sent from my ST26i using Tapatalk

Zeus
05-09-2014, 01:30 PM
You should have mentioned the rogues you was 1v1ing, they was friendly. Ign Anyona, I didnt know this was you on forums :)

Met you in game, you seemed pretty cool!

Anyona
05-09-2014, 01:32 PM
Met you in game, you seemed pretty cool!

You too :)

Anarchist
05-09-2014, 01:34 PM

One of them when he was alone and saw me coming passed as if he didnt know what he was doing and neither did i attack cause i normally don't attack player from his guild but when his friend joined him they both ganged me. And continued ganging me till i eventually caught them alone and cleared them.

Then they both became friendly.

Zeus
05-09-2014, 02:12 PM
One of them when he was alone and saw me coming passed as if he didnt know what he was doing and neither did i attack cause i normally don't attack player from his guild but when his friend joined him they both ganged me. And continued ganging me till i eventually caught them alone and cleared them.

Then they both became friendly.

I've learned that in PvP, in order to run around untouched, you gotta show some skills. If they think you're just another noob, it doesn't matter the guild, people will gang you for easy kills. :/

Anarchist
05-09-2014, 02:54 PM
I've learned that in PvP, in order to run around untouched, you gotta show some skills. If they think you're just another noob, it doesn't matter the guild, people will gang you for easy kills. :/

I definately need to practice moaaaar and learn a couple tricks :)

Xenobiotic
05-09-2014, 04:57 PM
That's nice, that it took you half a year to finally realize this.

Because he started pvp late.

Zeus
05-09-2014, 06:09 PM
I definately need to practice moaaaar and learn a couple tricks :)

Been there, done that. Trust me, I sucked more at PvP than you, lol.

Tendirin
05-09-2014, 06:27 PM
and exactly, how do u show some skills

Alhuntrazeck
05-09-2014, 07:41 PM
Now you know why these threads about ganging spotblocking etc keep popping up? :)

Serancha
05-09-2014, 10:08 PM
You forgot to mention the good guilds who stay good, the friendly players who fight each other for fun and to learn/experiment with different builds and ideas, and those who make pvp such a great in-game community. Of course that was mostly season 2, but you can still find some of these things if you look hard enough.

Sceazikua
05-09-2014, 10:15 PM
You forgot to mention the good guilds who stay good, the friendly players who fight each other for fun and to learn/experiment with different builds and ideas, and those who make pvp such a great in-game community. Of course that was mostly season 2, but you can still find some of these things if you look hard enough.

True. I got a fun half an hour in TDM with guild la liga filipina and some I dont know guild, they are actually not very good players (no offense, only seen some), but nice and fair and fun.
And I also noticed a rogue in resilence with mythic dagger that ran into the middle of a group of us (4 people) without her team and killed a sorc, then we killed her and she cried "thanks for the gang" leaving the message "******* has left the game". Lmao.

Frohnatur
05-09-2014, 10:46 PM
just got my warmonger. bye bye pvp. Its so full of hate, im glad im over it

Serancha
05-09-2014, 11:03 PM
True. I got a fun half an hour in TDM with guild la liga filipina and some I dont know guild, they are actually not very good players (no offense, only seen some), but nice and fair and fun.
And I also noticed a rogue in resilence with mythic dagger that ran into the middle of a group of us (4 people) without her team and killed a sorc, then we killed her and she cried "thanks for the gang" leaving the message "******* has left the game". Lmao.

The guild name of the rogue in this is irellevant (as long as it's not mine). Something like that is the individual's problem, not necessarily anything to do with the guild. (I am not defending or condemning any guilds, I am just saying comments that name them like this contribute to the endless drama).

But your comment shows the truth, which is that often the best people are not necessarily the richest or strongest players. Who cares how "good" someone is if they're a jerk? I'd rather play with someone who's nice and fair and fun, rather than an overgeared prima-donna, any day.

Anarchist
05-09-2014, 11:58 PM
The guild name of the rogue in this is irellevant (as long as it's not mine). Something like that is the individual's problem, not necessarily anything to do with the guild. (I am not defending or condemning any guilds, I am just saying comments that name them like this contribute to the endless drama).

But your comment shows the truth, which is that often the best people are not necessarily the richest or strongest players. Who cares how "good" someone is if they're a jerk? I'd rather play with someone who's nice and fair and fun, rather than an overgeared prima-donna, any day.

Finding fair players is like finding water in the desert or maybe rare.

Imho i think there should be a "Chilvarous rule of conduct in pvp rooms" that clearly states what is good and what is bad. The major problems is that people tend to twist the stories that happen in the pvp rooms till they turn out right and every guild has a different morality and self respect some are high some are low.
With a chilvarous rule of conduct written biro on paper everyone will now know the universal line that should not be crossed.

Who will write the rules?

Chronexia
05-10-2014, 06:45 AM

La liga Filipina is indeed a friendly guild right? ;)

Sent from my GT-S7562

Chronexia
05-10-2014, 06:48 AM

SpotBlocks.
Spawnfarming.
Trashtalk.
Gang.
Petspam.
Sore Egos.
Sore Losers.
Proud Winners.
Good guilds gone bad.
Bad guilds gone worse.

Maliath.

It is true that there are lots and lots of pvp problems lately. Having a 1v1 system is a good request but trust me, it will just be a great opportunity for kill farmers to gain more kills.

Sent from my GT-S7562

suckyiknow
05-11-2014, 04:38 AM
Seriously, another pvp thread?

For the love of god just stop! Please please just leave this thread you aren't anything to do with this yet it is turning into the elitefamily show like always, please can you just leave well alone.

Parth, we should schedule a time and invite EliteFamily to some clashes. Maybe with some hands-on, modern experience, he'll get a picture. Obviously, we don't need to teach him how to tank, since he is a pro already.
Hmm

Energizeric
05-11-2014, 08:35 PM
4 days ago or so i bought a claymore and went back to pvp i am hardly keeping a 2:1 kdr but....

2:1 kdr with a legendary weapon. A mage with legendary weapon would be 1:10. I can't even keep 1:1 and I have arcane weapon. If they don't fix this sometime during this season, I'm going to sell my gear, and make a warrior and start over. LOL

Anarchist
05-11-2014, 11:31 PM
Hypocrite.

And i am hypocrite because?

Arpluvial
05-11-2014, 11:38 PM
This topic has been brought up already, so I am going to go ahead and close this thread.