PDA

View Full Version : newcomer leveling.....?

IvanSliver
12-23-2010, 10:28 AM
I'm a newbie enchantress now lv 20
currently doing the quest in castle
but it's found that I don't know where should I leveling in
anyone can suggest the better places to leveling for 20 and up?

[Lt] Shiny
12-23-2010, 10:37 AM
Do you have all the maps yet?

IvanSliver
12-23-2010, 10:41 AM
I've got 3 maps already
Balefort Castle, Fathom Crypt, Lost Expedition

[Lt] Shiny
12-23-2010, 10:44 AM
Good enough, but I recommend getting them all. Anyways, always level up at maps that a) have at least 3-5 party members, b) there's at least a mage and tank and c) go to maps that are a stage higher (ex: when you're suppose to be at Balefort, go to Fathom. Level at the map that's for higher levels, you gain better items and more xp)

IvanSliver
12-23-2010, 10:51 AM
I see.....
currently leveling in castle and found it's not efficiently

actually I discover that my enchantress always loot the better items for bear only!!
most green items is bear weapon and my first pink item is bear's armor!
so I should be a pally not a Intmage? lol

[Lt] Shiny
12-23-2010, 10:57 AM
Depends what you're going for... I went for building up a pure character first, then went on ahead to build hybrids. I recommend that you begin with building a pure Elf Enchantress, learn its weaknesses, strengths, skills and THEN go on to make a hybrid so you can make an effective one. But its all entirely up to you, I'm just recommending things... XD

[Lt] Shiny
12-23-2010, 10:58 AM
So in other words, master the art of Magic for your mage and then start on Hybrid builds.

IvanSliver
12-23-2010, 11:26 AM
Thanks very much
so I would try to leveling in Fathom tommorrow
it's time to sleep in HK so have a good night (may be good morning to you XD)

Unruly
12-23-2010, 04:46 PM
Have fun playing your enchantress. I suggest you to just do the campaign missions! It is a great way to level anyways. Just finish all of the quests for one area and move on. Since your only level 20, it'll be funner to do the first campaign missions because your still gaining exp. When your a higher level and you want to finish the quest, it may be quite boring. Well, thats just my suggestion. GL