PDA

View Full Version : Unbelievable Stuff from Spacetime ->>

[Lt] Shiny
12-23-2010, 10:54 AM
I was playing PL when suddenly my dad walks in my room and asked me randomly what was I doing on my iPod. I then showed him Pocket Legends (the start up, game interface and all) then he gets mad at me and begins to yell at me why I would PAY for this game that's just for the iPod/Iphone (I have PL on both). I then laugh and tell him that Pocket Legend is FREE and you barely have to pay to level up (so far I've spent about 25-20$ only...XD). At first he didn't believe me, but after I showed him the app on iTunes, he was shocked. Reasons why he was shocked: a) its a 3D MMO, b) the game is amazing (with the controls and graphics) and c) its a major game like Wow. Apparently my dad was trying to make his own app and wanted to ask me for advice because he knows that I'm a major gamer. Now he wants to work for PL. XD All I can say is that you Devs did a great job (a smart one also) for making this MMO FREE so that gamers would want to get it. Then you gave the first TWO MAPS free so people can see how amazingly-awesome it is so they would purchase the next maps just to level up and explore some more. Very nicely done Spacetime, very nicely done.

[Lt] Shiny
12-23-2010, 11:07 AM
You guys don't have to complement on this Thread. Its just a compliment and an explanation of why PL is so awesome. XD

Snakespeare
12-23-2010, 11:55 AM
I know, and now you can try out other apps to earn plat, so you can even get more maps without actually buying anything. And even if you do, it is only $1.50 for the most expensive map, less than a cup of coffee. So I figure the whiners basically do not value AO3 at more than a cup of coffee, which therefore makes all their opinions on this game useless to most players.

[Lt] Shiny
12-23-2010, 12:03 PM
Haha. Agreed. Pew, pew you all you whiners out there!!! XD Cheap bastards.

Cascade
12-23-2010, 12:32 PM
They made a genius money sinkhole....2 maps for free...wow this is awesome I'm gunna buy the rest....Masterfully done! Gratz on a great game devs :)

[Lt] Shiny
01-10-2011, 04:36 PM
Agreed! :)