PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!

Anetrava
12-23-2010, 11:47 AM
Good morning (at least where I am)!

I thought I would finally create an account an get to know some new players. I am relatively new to PL but I have put some decent time in. I have two characters, Anetrava lvl 50 INT mage and Oravese lvl 22 bird. Like many others I found this game to be a must have after I bought an iPad. I have always enjoyed playing mages in MMO's so I consider myself a mage and not an enchantress. The latter implies a being a female so I just consider myself an oddly shaped man.:cool:

I realized last night that while my friends list is full, I don't really many friends that I consistantly play with. I still have yet to find a decent group to even beat the OL! Anyway, I would like to hopefully meet some good players that can help a mage learn to fit in. It's an interesting game and I can definately see the strategy side starting to form with AO3. Hopefully I can learn to see more than the floor of a dungeon while waiting for a revive ;).

[Lt] Shiny
12-23-2010, 11:53 AM
Good morning to you too!!! XD Hope you feel welcome to the community!

--Shiny

Vaelma
12-23-2010, 07:51 PM
Welcome to the forums Anetrava! Feel free to add me ingame. I have a huge friends list but only a few of are able to form a regular group because of time differences, schedules, etc. But it's alway good fun. I'm usally on late nght central time. :)

Anetrava
12-29-2010, 09:50 AM
Thanks both of you!

Vaelma, I'll add you tonight. I normally play late night central time too. I kind of gave up on the cyber quests and AO3 runs lately due to people just dropping out of groups so I've been leveling my bird up. Won't be too much longer and it'll be doing AO3!

Wrap
12-29-2010, 04:36 PM
Welcome to the game/forum =]

feel free to add me in-game ;)

juhnken773
12-29-2010, 10:43 PM
Welcome to the forums!
An enjoy yur stay