Uweabasa (former gm)
Zendah

We are an open and growing guild.
Free to join!!! But...
Rules:
1.No begging
2.We dont boost people
3. AND FINALLY.... HAVE FUN!!!
Pls pm one of us officers or a guildie of ours if you want to join. Thank you!:biggrin:

Ishtmeet
05-10-2014, 12:41 PM
Good luck.

Loontune
06-16-2014, 04:55 AM
Hi guys this is the Moon 3 GM Loontune. We're a great guild and I will be using the forum and this thread a lot more.

Amicusdei
06-25-2014, 02:49 PM
Hey guys,
Some recent changes everyone should know about:

First the reason: we want to build a strong guild and also preserve our playful attitude towards playing this game. It should be fun if nothing else, right?

1. We will be removing any character under level 20. Characters under this level count as inactives and therefore do not count toward improving our stats as a guild.

2. Recruiters will be required to achieve [Paragon] status. That means 10,000 achievement points. Not overly difficult, but does require some time and effort to achieve.

Good news on these 2 points: we will help you! Leveling is best done with others of your level, but we are all willing to help with achievements for Paragon status.

3. Recruiters can be promoted to officers if and when the current officers and GM discuss and agree that they should be promoted. Please do not ask to be promoted.
Please do ask current officers what is expected and how they got to that status themselves.

Here is my personal opinion: an officer has the power to decimate a guild. Some of us came from such a guild, Epic Gods of Legend. EGOL was a top 15 guild. An officer removed everyone except the other officers and GM.
Many members (especially Uweabasa, others as well) have spent many hours recruiting and growing our guild. Be a person YOU would trust with the power to destroy a guild. Behave as you would want your officer to behave.

When is all this happening? 2 weeks after the close of the upcoming Ursoth's Assault event. As of this posting, that event is 6 days away. The event will last 3 weeks. That means 4 weeks to reach these goals.
Keep in mind that everyone wants to improve their own toons so you may not get help as soon as you would like. Also, when Ursoth's Assault starts, we will all be very busy. Please be patient if you need help.
Spamming guild chat for help and impatient, rude, or pushy behavior will only result in the end of your quest to accomplish your goals in this guild, savvy?

So i think that's all. Refer back to this post as well as Loontune's above for updates or corrections.

Amicusdei
06-25-2014, 02:50 PM
Reserved for future use.

Amicusdei
06-25-2014, 02:51 PM
Reserved for future use again.

Schkaih
06-25-2014, 04:47 PM
Hi there guys, this is my first post lol.
Anyway goodluck to our guild and hope we find new cool friends to be recruited.
Have fun ;-)

Loontune
06-25-2014, 07:02 PM
IMPORTANT

There has been much discussion on how to save the guild. However our ideas have been exhausted and we only have a few options. But before a decision is made, I want all who are active and loyal to reply and give input. This is our guild and we all love playing with each other. If there is an idea you think could work then please share it. Otherwise here are our options:

1. As a group move to a guild who will take all of us and allow us to be our fun loving selves.

2. Restart. Create another guild and move people who are active over.

3. Allow everyone to choose a new home that is active while Moon 3 lies dormant.

All of these options have their pros and cons. If you all want to keep Moon 3 going then we need solid ideas on how to do that. The officers and I have good relationships with other guilds who would gladly take our active members. The truth is our active players are awesome and trustworthy. I love having parties with you. One guild that would take our active people is Immacualte. Their guild is number 8 in leaderboards and Paunazaca is a good friend of their guild master. If the decision is to move I will not leave until all are informed and can make a decision. If the decision is to keep Moon going the please give your thoughts.

I appreciate you all.
Loontune

Loontune
06-25-2014, 07:03 PM
Loon Reserve

Schkaih
07-06-2014, 10:52 PM
Recruits:

Iadriebasa
Andreidaniels (left)
Damdak (left)
Uasheosada
Xellll
Oneberry (left)
Inyugamix
Mroasiss
Pixiepyre (left)
Azipearavi (left)
Biazagal
Firetip (left)
Lordxypress (Lordxyler)
Frearamade

-Schkaih

Necessity
07-07-2014, 01:56 AM
Finally :)) thanks schkaih for the help.. Xoxo..

Bumbasag \m/

Paunazaca
07-12-2014, 10:09 AM
Just to say hello :)

Hioarasi
07-13-2014, 09:16 PM
Hi everyone :)

deathlydude
08-07-2014, 05:36 PM
Ok so it's Spencer I was thinking we restart and make a new guild... The only reason is that because we have lost 2 awesome players Paun and Ami. Please think about my idea

geromearchie
08-17-2014, 08:03 PM
hello nice guild. Don't give up moon 3 we can do this its only 2 awesome players lol we still have 6