PDA

View Full Version : Apa

Crys
05-09-2014, 08:34 PM

She is an awesome person and a great friend. She said she won't be back because she is quitting, but I hope she comes back. Best wishes in real life, you will be missed! <3

ign hugeluck
05-09-2014, 08:47 PM
Dat esb doe

AvidLegend
05-09-2014, 10:56 PM
Another oldie bites the dust. Is there a hit list on there somewhere? Am I on it :disillusionment:

Ssneakykills
05-10-2014, 02:36 AM
I'm guessing this is apa official leaving thread or?

Apa
05-10-2014, 03:53 AM
Well anyway, apart from the flaming, thanks Crystal for making a farewell thread. I will mish you!
And Dual, my lil brotha forever <3 And everyone else who been there for me. I won't forget you guys. (:

And a big thanks to Sts for making a wonderful game for me and everyone else to play. Whether it may or may not be dying it doesn't matter. Lack of content, doesn't matter. I didn't come on here just for the game. I came on here and met wonderful people. I will never forget any of you.

Apa's peacing out (\^.^/)

Ssneakykills
05-10-2014, 04:06 AM
Well anyway, apart from the flaming, thanks Crystal for making a farewell thread. I will mish you!
And Dual, my lil brotha forever <3 And everyone else who been there for me. I won't forget you guys. (:

And a big thanks to Sts for making a wonderful game for me and everyone else to play. Whether it may or may not be dying it doesn't matter. Lack of content, doesn't matter. I didn't come on here just for the game. I came on here and met wonderful people. I will never forget any of you.

Bye apa it's been nice knowing you since that rootzz drama hahah! Shame I never got to be a twin with you with my esb, good luck in real life! :D

natpally
05-10-2014, 04:34 AM
good luck!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trenton
05-10-2014, 09:19 AM
Bye Apa, was fun being demonic twinsies :( Good luck in real life!

for the lulz
05-11-2014, 01:42 AM
bye apa :) il really miss you , keep in touch on forums or kik ! good luck irl!!

Promagin
05-12-2014, 12:20 AM

My Indian friend :(
Farewell, and best wishes.
~Dillon

Apa
05-12-2014, 12:24 AM
My Indian friend :(
Farewell, and best wishes.
~Dillon

I'm not indian.. I told you this @.@

Crys
05-12-2014, 02:02 PM
I'm not indian.. I told you this @.@

Lol xD

Caiahar
05-12-2014, 05:15 PM
Whatever lies beyond this morning, is a little later on..

Mothwing
05-12-2014, 06:30 PM
GL in real life, I won't forget you ;)