PDA

View Full Version : Mythic Armor

Extends
05-09-2014, 08:42 PM
So what will happen to mythic upgrade armor next expansion are they gonna ever be trade able or useful after this expansion other wise we can't do anything with it since u can't sell it or trade it

Doomreaper
05-09-2014, 11:39 PM
Not tradable, but I believe you can sell it for about 4k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Energizeric
05-10-2014, 12:07 AM
Even if they make it tradable, it is going to become rather worthless because of all the players who have them who will no longer need them. Unless level 36 becomes a popular twink PvP level that is. But since there are achievements for crafting the set, that means the helm and armor will always continue to drop so new players can get those achievements. So in the end there will always be way more of these than needed. So if they do allow you to sell them, expect the price to be maybe 50-100k at best.

Anniestar
05-10-2014, 10:11 AM
Not tradable, but I believe you can sell it for about 4k

LOL
Yes, that would be awesome. :)

<ironic> PLS STS, I would very much like to start from zero again and start farming for a year to afford to buy new armor. </ironic>

Doomreaper
05-10-2014, 10:12 AM
Even if they make it tradable, it is going to become rather worthless because of all the players who have them who will no longer need them. Unless level 36 becomes a popular twink PvP level that is. But since there are achievements for crafting the set, that means the helm and armor will always continue to drop so new players can get those achievements. So in the end there will always be way more of these than needed. So if they do allow you to sell them, expect the price to be maybe 50-100k at best.

Will that mean that un-upgraded sets will be worth more? Since 26 is a popular Twink level

Ishtmeet
05-10-2014, 10:22 AM
I believe they could be upgraded to 41 too. :)