Oldcoot
05-09-2014, 08:56 PM
No I can't, an u hurt my neck

ign hugeluck
05-09-2014, 08:57 PM
Lel I just made the same thread

Schnitzel
05-09-2014, 09:29 PM
I read somewhere a while ago that if STS changes a player's name to a name, but that name is already taken, then they would add a number in the name

IGN Storm
05-09-2014, 11:49 PM
I think it is impossible to boot or interact with someone with a number in their name with only "/". This guy could have a lot of fun merging.

Hook
05-10-2014, 12:15 AM
I read somewhere a while ago that if STS changes a player's name to a name, but that name is already taken, then they would add a number in the name

Is STS support that highly untrained or just careless?

Would explain this, also why some players get banned for little bitty things while some who do worse get to roam free, & would explain much more.

for the lulz
05-10-2014, 02:11 AM

Would explain this, also why some players get banned for little bitty things while some who do worse get to roam free, & would explain much more.

ima take a wild guess and say u got banned , plox dun rage about sts , they are the reason ur here .

Hook
05-10-2014, 02:27 AM

ima take a wild guess and say u got banned , plox dun rage about sts , they are the reason ur here .

God is the reason im here. And you should re consider your definition of raging. :)

for the lulz
05-10-2014, 02:30 AM
God is the reason im here. And you should re consider your definition of raging. :)

lol right...
im just saying tho , and i didnt mean to offend u , im just playing around. im sure you arent raging cus of that smiley emote

Hook
05-10-2014, 02:35 AM

lol right...
im just saying tho , and i didnt mean to offend u , im just playing around. im sure you arent raging cus of that smiley emote

Nah, I was just being honest. I have friends who were banned for little things, then there are people who have done worse and get zero punishment.
That's life. :/
And as far as being careless, I was referring to the support staff. Why would they purposely put numbers by names, knowing it causes commotion?

for the lulz
05-10-2014, 02:42 AM
Nah, I was just being honest. I have friends who were banned for little things, then there are people who have done worse and get zero punishment.
That's life. :/
And as far as being careless, I was referring to the support staff. Why would they purposely put numbers by names, knowing it causes commotion?

k :) we best friends nao!