PDA

View Full Version : Glitch: Pet summon with auto-arcane?

LordDravek
05-10-2014, 08:10 AM
Yeah. Idk how this happens, but sometimes Samuel will get stuck in some kind of arcane spam mode loop, and my button will disappear.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/10/y2abuma7.jpg

Volt
05-10-2014, 08:12 AM
You unintentionally spam. Please don't show magnum

Thank you

Ishtmeet
05-10-2014, 10:25 AM
It's not the place, when your pet is hungry , sometimes the arcane ability button dissapears. And when you feed it back, it is visible.

LordDravek
05-10-2014, 10:34 AM
It's not the place, when your pet is hungry , sometimes the arcane ability button dissapears. And when you feed it back, it is visible.I thought that was the case... but his feed bar was full. After restarting the client, it fixed the problem.

Hoardseeker
05-10-2014, 10:56 AM
:O so pet spam was a Glitch.

Doomreaper
05-10-2014, 01:39 PM

Thank you

Shhh they will hear you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steven_soj
05-10-2014, 04:37 PM
Same happen to me but i know why my pet like that i give auto feed to pet but forgot if my gold on stash then the pet just like that with auto feed on but can't give him a food

Crowsfoot
05-10-2014, 04:45 PM
Yeah. Idk how this happens, but sometimes Samuel will get stuck in some kind of arcane spam mode loop, and my button will disappear.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/10/y2abuma7.jpg
Is Samael using his ability at usual cool down increments, or is he going off every 2 seconds or so?

LordDravek
05-10-2014, 08:38 PM
Is Samael using his ability at usual cool down increments, or is he going off every 2 seconds or so?

Yeah. He kept going off. I tried to re-summon but didn't work. Restarted client and it was back. Really weird.

famousfame
05-10-2014, 08:48 PM
lucky u huh :-)

Anarchist
05-11-2014, 01:50 AM
After a undefined number of battles and clashes a Sam can develope the power to auto summon itself when it thinks there is danger and defends it's master :)

Serancha
05-11-2014, 10:46 AM
You said the feed bar was full on Sam, but in the image it is not. Sam is starving and showing as unhappy in your avatar panel on the top left of the screen, which explains the AA button being missing. Or did you just starve him for the screenshot to show what it looked like?

LordDravek
05-11-2014, 11:13 AM
You said the feed bar was full on Sam, but in the image it is not. Sam is starving and showing as unhappy in your avatar panel on the top left of the screen, which explains the AA button being missing. Or did you just starve him for the screenshot to show what it looked like?

Yeah. I shouldve taken a few more screen shots. I notice he's unhappy and starved, but autofeed was on and I had plenty of gold on hand. He was still running around and spamming arcane. When I went to manually feed him, his bar was full and it wasn't allowing feed. It was odd. Maybe a lag glitch of weirdness. (sounds like a new green item)

Crowsfoot
05-11-2014, 11:17 AM
Yeah. I shouldve taken a few more screen shots. I notice he's unhappy and starved, but autofeed was on and I had plenty of gold on hand. He was still running around and spamming arcane. When I went to manually feed him, his bar was full and it wasn't allowing feed. It was odd. Maybe a lag glitch of weirdness. (sounds like a new green item)
Take a video or several screenies next time

Hunterthunde
05-11-2014, 03:43 PM

Thank you

Lolol

Sent from my carrier pigeon

Madnex
05-11-2014, 10:25 PM
We can't tell about the spamming arcane ability part from one picture but if you look close enough, you'll see that the pet itself is not sad or "down" as it is when starving (not lowering head or weapon); opposing the empty feed bar, unhappy smilie face and lack of AA button.