PDA

View Full Version : Idea

Enjoiii
05-10-2014, 10:19 AM
This idea is for guilds, mainly pvp. There will be a list where you can put your allies and enemy's, also a new pvp zone for guild wars only, and it'll keep track how many wars you win/lose

Ishtmeet
05-10-2014, 10:21 AM
What's this? -.-

Ssneakykills
05-10-2014, 11:04 AM
Porbably cause more drama than their already is

Prahasit Prahi
05-10-2014, 11:15 AM
Actually a few days back when I was playing Clash of Clans a battle game...they have introduced guild wars.....as in that it's only 50 members max it worked out.

When you come here it's too many members and it's tough to work on....and if this get's implemented enemies become more and more day by day.

Xeusx
05-10-2014, 11:18 AM
This idea is for guilds, mainly pvp. There will be a list where you can put your allies and enemy's, also a new pvp zone for guild wars only, and it'll keep track how many wars you win/lose
The heck? Is this the real guild works? Allies and enemys?

Chronexia
05-10-2014, 12:03 PM

Allies and enemies depend on your guild and doesn't really have something to do with what the guild system really is.

Sent from my GT-S7562

scarysmerf
05-10-2014, 12:30 PM
Guild wars was sugested but i dont think sts will do that. They busy geting the spring event and new client ready so im just happy for new stuff to earn and new quests. Thanks sts im ready for event might even make a new char for event.

Doomreaper
05-10-2014, 01:37 PM
Actually a few days back when I was playing Clash of Clans a battle game...they have introduced guild wars.....as in that it's only 50 members max it worked out.

When you come here it's too many members and it's tough to work on....and if this get's implemented enemies become more and more day by day.

Just go all dragons zzzzz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk