PDA

View Full Version : I want to be a solo mage in normal mode. Guidance please!

Guan Long
05-10-2014, 01:26 PM
:suspicion:

doesn't like to party much, i prefer soloing. wondering is there any good build for solo!

Wutzgood
05-10-2014, 05:34 PM
I prefer to solo an use this full intelligence build:

Fire-4/5-not last upgrade
Ice-5/5
Lightning-4/5-not stun
Clock-5/5
Shield-2/5-only 2 second invincibility

Passives:
5/5-int
5/5-str
5/5-dex
5/5-critical

I use alot of potions with this but destroy everything in my path. You will have to learn to dodge red zones to survive(I still haven't used te shield skill once) but mobs and bosses drop quickly.

I keep different armor sets for high damage and high health and switch between them depending on the situation. Hope this helps.

Hectororius
05-10-2014, 07:48 PM
The only think I might change from the above is remove a point from clock (no explode) and a point from ice (no patch) and add them to shield so its 4/5 (no push back). Might save u some pots while not really changing the core of your skills.

Guan Long
05-11-2014, 09:52 AM
I prefer to solo an use this full intelligence build:

Fire-4/5-not last upgrade
Ice-5/5
Lightning-4/5-not stun
Clock-5/5
Shield-2/5-only 2 second invincibility

Passives:
5/5-int
5/5-str
5/5-dex
5/5-critical

I use alot of potions with this but destroy everything in my path. You will have to learn to dodge red zones to survive(I still haven't used te shield skill once) but mobs and bosses drop quickly.

I keep different armor sets for high damage and high health and switch between them depending on the situation. Hope this helps.

ok, great! thanks!

Guan Long
05-11-2014, 09:52 AM
The only think I might change from the above is remove a point from clock (no explode) and a point from ice (no patch) and add them to shield so its 4/5 (no push back). Might save u some pots while not really changing the core of your skills.

i agree too. my clock no explode and my ice only 3/5

theprofessors
05-11-2014, 10:59 AM
i am like to be solo not party becuase solo make more exp in wt4 and anymap haha
my skill
time3/5
shield4/5
fire4/5
ice4/5

int str damage crit all 5 just 4 agi
if u need more guidance inv my char like ign theprofessors

Guan Long
05-11-2014, 01:36 PM
i am like to be solo not party becuase solo make more exp in wt4 and anymap haha
my skill
time3/5
shield4/5
fire4/5
ice4/5

How about Krag and Mine?

Wutzgood
05-11-2014, 06:21 PM
my skill
time3/5
shield4/5
fire4/5
ice4/5

Actually you get more exp with a full party then when soloing.

And anytime Guan long. You don't need the ice patch or clock like others have said but I love the ice patch to freeze a whole mob and the extra damage from the exploding clock. But I also avoid red zones well and don't need shield at all so it depends if you need shield or not.

extrapayah
05-11-2014, 10:30 PM
Probably since you're going to solo, you might want to use Wutzgood's build minus shield, change it to gale + movement upgrade...

and then you can solo alargan with no problem...

Newcomx
05-11-2014, 10:33 PM
If u going solo, 4/5 Shield (no knockback) and STR passives is a must IMO

theprofessors
05-12-2014, 06:42 AM
How about Krag and Mine?

U can do it in everywhere bro

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

theprofessors
05-12-2014, 06:43 AM
Actually you get more exp with a full party then when soloing.

And anytime Guan long. You don't need the ice patch or clock like others have said but I love the ice patch to freeze a whole mob and the extra damage from the exploding clock. But I also avoid red zones well and don't need shield at all so it depends if you need shield or not.

U right!

ongxa
05-15-2014, 09:53 AM
Keep in mind this is my own build an opinion for lvl 41. All The Points is just ENOUGH for

48 points for STR
192 points for INT ( I use 20% in STR and 80% in Int)

Skills:

Fireball: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd skill
Lightning: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd skill
Gale: 3rd skill ( For Farming only. Use this to run FAST to get Locks and Luck, lol)
Arcane Shield: 1st, 3rd skill ( This is MOSTLY what I use for fighting especially in KM3)
Lifegiver: 2nd skill

I arrange buttons in order : Fireball, Lightning,Arcane Shield, and Life for easy to operate.

Passive: Critical,Damage,Argility,Knowlege,Might all 5 Points

Hope It Helps You. Don't die out-there lol

Ps: Heal is to Save your life, your money for health and mana. If you are rich enough, then switch for Frost Bolt.

theprofessors
05-16-2014, 06:51 AM
No lol str

theprofessors
05-16-2014, 06:52 AM
Keep in mind this is my own build an opinion for lvl 41. All The Points is just ENOUGH for

48 points for STR
192 points for INT ( I use 20% in STR and 80% in Int)

Skills:

Fireball: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd skill
Lightning: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd skill
Gale: 3rd skill ( For Farming only. Use this to run FAST to get Locks and Luck, lol)
Arcane Shield: 1st, 3rd skill ( This is MOSTLY what I use for fighting especially in KM3)
Lifegiver: 2nd skill

I arrange buttons in order : Fireball, Lightning,Arcane Shield, and Life for easy to operate.

Passive: Critical,Damage,Argility,Knowlege,Might all 5 Points

Hope It Helps You. Don't die out-there lol

Ps: Heal is to Save your life, your money for health and mana. If you are rich enough, then switch for Frost Bolt.

Wrong if u choose str btw str useless ask anyone its just health but u cant have more damage

Xeusx
05-16-2014, 08:24 AM
Wrong if u choose str btw str useless ask anyone its just health but u cant have more damage

Str is useful for mage IMO...because mage is squishy and weak, thats why lots of mage need lots of str to survive in maps.

Edit:Your emote in your signature...omg its so funny lmao XD

ongxa
05-16-2014, 10:08 AM
LMAO too, First of all this is just GAME. Not Right or Wrong. You got a very strong comment dude. Everyone gears differently according to what he/she needs. That why i said THIS IS MY OWN BUILD AND OPINION at top. I gear up like this just for myself (Solo or Party, No friends complain). I have fun, dont get kill too often, find lots of Locks and Lucks. That is All dude lol

Wutzgood
05-21-2014, 01:56 PM
Probably since you're going to solo, you might want to use Wutzgood's build minus shield, change it to gale + movement upgrade...

and then you can solo alargan with no problem...

Just want to say thanks for this idea. I never used shield so I dropped it and also the exploding clock upgrade an added wind with knockdown and speed upgrades.

Now I switch clock for wind at bosses and run circles around them. Thanks again.