PDA

View Full Version : [L41]: 8-bit Salute CTF Tournament!

Pages : 1 [2]

Xenobiotic
05-31-2014, 01:15 PM
I knew Magnum vs Resilience would be the final battle..

habibinadem
05-31-2014, 04:38 PM
can other players watch this match live on windmoore or krag city cameras? xD

raw
05-31-2014, 09:02 PM
I wish we could live stream this! Cough Zeus cough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zeus
05-31-2014, 09:07 PM

It'll happen, don't worry!

Daddyblu
06-01-2014, 12:35 AM

hmmm and why is that buddy? i wonder :)

Daddyblu
06-01-2014, 04:13 AM
Can we wait for the new client for the championships?

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?157430-This-weekend-May-31

it will be out early as June 2, Just to make sure no one will pet spam kills ect, ect.

Hoardseeker
06-01-2014, 06:12 AM
^_^ Good Luck Resi

Cero
06-01-2014, 06:53 AM

it will be out early as June 2, Just to make sure no one will pet spam kills ect, ect.

Crap, Im afraid that the suggested time might be caught by the update. My team asked to do it early, on monday because some of my team wont be available most time next week.
Also, if the match will happen after the update my team will have disadvantage since Zeus allows the new mythic weapons to be used and we all know that karma can generate new gear quicker than any other guild.

Bless
06-01-2014, 08:03 AM

Crap, Im afraid that the suggested time might be caught by the update. My team asked to do it early, on monday because some of my team wont be available most time next week.
Also, if the match will happen after the update my team will have disadvantage since Zeus allows the new mythic weapons to be used and we all know that karma can generate new gear quicker than any other guild. nvm I see what u mean. Hopeully no updates midgame..

Daddyblu
06-01-2014, 09:17 AM
Also, if the match will happen after the update my team will have disadvantage since Zeus allows the new mythic weapons to be used and we all know that karma can generate new gear quicker than any other guild.

Nah we can all talk it out you your team dont have the new mythic weapon then if zeus agree we wont use it to be fair.

this way no one can spam pet skills. well lets see what zeus will say.

1 more thing, they never say new mythic weapon coming in June 2. just fixing skills.

Bless
06-01-2014, 09:56 AM

Nah we can all talk it out you your team dont have the new mythic weapon then if zeus agree we wont use it to be fair.

this way no one can spam pet skills. well lets see what zeus will say.

1 more thing, they never say new mythic weapon coming in June 2. just fixing skills. Spamming stun pets is disallowed. Mana pet swapping and other pet swapping is allowed.

Emmacheese
06-01-2014, 02:45 PM
A few of us can't do Monday so we will have to reschedule if not this week then next :)

Zeus
06-01-2014, 03:17 PM
A few of us can't do Monday so we will have to reschedule if not this week then next :)

We cannot do next week; the deadline is this Friday! :/

So, Bless, your team has to be more lenient and give us a window greater than 2 hours out of a 24 hour day. Honestly, that's just utterly ridiculous.

If you have inactive subs, you should come speak to me about it rather than making your burden our own. I'll grant you a different sub, just as I offered Republika, if subs turn out to be unreliable. After all, it is in both of our best interests to play the match, correct?

Also, since your team is worried about no new weapons, we will not use them as long as your team does not either. Are we agreed?

Bless
06-01-2014, 03:53 PM

We cannot do next week, the deadline is this Friday. So, Bless, your team has to be more lenient and give us a window greater than 2 hours out of a 24 hour day. Honestly, that's just utterly ridiculous.

If you have inactive subs, you should come speak to me about it rather than making your burden our own. I'll grant you a different sub, just as I offered Republika, if subs turn out to be unreliable. After all, it is in both of our best interests to play the match, correct?

Also, since your team is worried about no new weapons, we will not use them as long as your team does not either. Are we agreed?

1. Lets reschedule to either tuesday, thursday or friday. Also, 3 pm cst on friday is before the tournament deadline so we wont be DQ for doing the match at that time.

2. Our times are as open as we can get. Correct, we gave a 2 hour range but you have to understand that timezone differences bar us from giving a bigger range. In exhange to this we gave you every day of the week to schedule the match apart from Wednesday, that is quite lenient.

3. Our team is fine, we do not need to replace subs as all of the main team is available atleast 4 days of the week to do our match.

4. Agreed, we do not want new gear in our match.

Can we agree on a time as soon as possible?

Hoardseeker
06-02-2014, 09:10 AM
Make it Tuesday, (tomorrow?) As New weaps won't be released, Only Client :D

Just the new client, not the
event.

katish
06-02-2014, 11:22 PM
Ohhh the anticipation, the suspense! All these feelings just to see a date set up! 8-)

Enviado de meu GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk

Bless
06-03-2014, 10:34 AM
It will start in 4 hours and 30 minutes. *T.V presenter voice just before an Advertisement* stay tuned.

And solid.

Hoardseeker
06-03-2014, 11:31 AM
Good Luck !:D

Emmacheese
06-03-2014, 02:18 PM
So a couple of us in the tourney can't log in due to the bugs yet magnum are saying that we should be disqualified and they win? Seriously guys? Come on .... Can we get a dev here to sort this out! This will be mucho dramalama if this is the case!

We are all ready to go this is not our fault.

Zeus
06-03-2014, 02:42 PM
This is the word from the devs:

Joncheese
06-03-2014, 02:44 PM
As samhayne suggests we should reschedule the tourney, which I agree with as this is out of our control.

I'm sure you guys were as eager to play as we were, but I'm also sure you want a good game And for it to be a great final. Based on that I'm sure you will all agree that it's better that we reschedule..... We wouldn't want to let down everyone now would we.

Thanks in advance for ur understanding.

Emmacheese
06-03-2014, 02:46 PM
Awesome! As we had probs for this week maybe carry it on to next to find a day?

Bless
06-03-2014, 02:49 PM
Tourney end is friday. We arent available tomorrow (as previously stated) or thursday (something has come up for our mage).

What day then?

Edit: Just talked to some subs online. And emma can use Ice.

Emmacheese
06-03-2014, 02:56 PM
Tourney end is friday. We arent available tomorrow (as previously stated) or thursday (something has come up for our mage).

What day then?

Why would I use Ice? That's not my account it's against tos ... ok he's my husband but I've never logged on his toon. Even if we could do this way Ice and Scar are on the same account Jon even pm'd you ingame Bless, saying he wouldn't do this because we are against account sharing and it's bannable, And what about Blu? He can't log in also ! ITS THE FINAL suck it up and we reschedule job done

Also the tourney ends Friday but due to issues down to sts this isn't our fault so I'm sure some leniency can be done .... Going to watch game of thrones now so let's arrange a date k ty

Bless
06-03-2014, 03:19 PM

What day then?

Why would I use Ice? That's not my account it's against tos ... ok he's my husband but I've never logged on his toon. Even if we could do this way Ice and Scar are on the same account Jon even pm'd you ingame Bless, saying he wouldn't do this because we are against account sharing and it's bannable, And what about Blu? He can't log in also ! ITS THE FINAL suck it up and we reschedule job done

Also the tourney ends Friday but due to issues down to sts this isn't our fault so I'm sure some leniency can be done .... Going to watch game of thrones now so let's arrange a date k ty It isnt I who suggested to use Ice for the tourney, I was approached with a question. Scar did not say "no to using Ice because it is bannable", so please do not make me the bad guy here, as I was, again, approached.

As for the login Issue, that is STS's jurisdiction. My team does not agree with the continuous reschedule. However, since SamHayne has suggested to postphone the final, we agree to the call on some conditions:
- The new tourney times will be in Team Magnum's favour.
- Since an allowance has been made for Team Resilience, we also have rights to call a reschedule if our team is unable to play on the OFFICIAL agreed match day/time.

Also please do not make excuses. I have seen the full team online, I probably even have screenshots of them in town when I took screenshots of bugs. The team that was online: Zeus, Predator (whom I spoke to), Scar (also whom I spoke to), Bully and Lia/spell (same person). I am sure that if Brutal and Faith couldnt make it, the captain should have easily replaced them with the ONLINE subs. The class amount was the same number, and they were official subs.

-Bless

Zeus
06-03-2014, 03:32 PM
It isnt I who suggested to use Ice for the tourney, I was approached with a question. Scar did not say "no to using Ice because it is bannable", so please do not make me the bad guy here, as I was, again, approached.

As for the login Issue, that is STS's jurisdiction. My team does not agree with the continuous reschedule. However, since SamHayne has suggested to postphone the final, we agree to the call on some conditions:
- Since an allowance has been made for Team Resilience, we also have rights to call a reschedule if our team is unable to play on the OFFICIAL agreed match day/time.

Also please do not make excuses. I have seen the full team online, I probably even have screenshots of them in town when I took screenshots of bugs. The team that was online: Zeus, Predator (whom I spoke to), Scar (also whom I spoke to), Bully and Lia/spell (same person). I am sure that if Brutal and Faith couldnt make it, the captain should have easily replaced them with the ONLINE subs. The class amount was the same number, and they were official subs.

-Bless

First off, I told your team not to install the new client update until after the tournament. You can get devs to check the chatlogs on this if you'd like. I already suspected there would be some issues with propagating, so it shouldn't have even been installed. Because you ignored this and installed, I gave the go ahead for our team to install the client update as well.

Now, for the points:
1. Bully is not online, check his timezone. He logged off right after Samhayne said to tournament reschedule because it was already late for him and he has work. (Hong Kong)

Scar can log on, yes, but on a very old and unreliable device that causes him to DC. We tried sorting the issue, but it simply could not get sorted. He even mentioned this to the developers if you look at chatbox archives. So, the developers suggested a reschedule as evidenced by the screenshot.

That takes off all our warriors, alright? So, how do you suggest us to play? CTF suggested a 4v5. Is this a joke? This qualifies as a special circumstance as listed in the rules. People literally cannot log on due to client issues.

Also, according to this screenshot, you cannot play either:

Zeus
06-03-2014, 03:37 PM
Additionally, you can see these screenshots that it is an issue that not just is affecting us but other users as well:

Zeus
06-03-2014, 03:47 PM
Additionally, Remiem has told me already that she is ordering a reschedule.

So, this is something that we all need to work around, not bend over backwards for you when you only give us 2 hour time frames...

Bless
06-03-2014, 03:48 PM
Voorg broke his charger when his battery was full which was an hour ago, his tablet would easily have lasted him through the match, hes been online ever since. We were waiting on you.

And what about the conditions? Are they agreed?

An extention has to be made by the way, we should be allowed the weekend as well because today was disrupted by the client update. Magnum would like either Wednesday (tomorrow) or Saturday - TBC for the new match.

Edit: We allowed you to schedule the match on 4 days out of 7. 4 days schedule with a 2 hour range = 14 hours in a week for a match. That isn't lenient..? Wow. Other teams gave you 4 hour ranges out of twenty four. We are giving you 4 days.

Daddyblu
06-03-2014, 03:51 PM
It isnt I who suggested to use Ice for the tourney, I was approached with a question. Scar did not say "no to using Ice because it is bannable", so please do not make me the bad guy here, as I was, again, approached.

-Bless

desperate to win buddy? since you cant spam your pets lol.

sorry you cant DQ us nothing change new time of match cant be all in your favor.

Daddyblu
06-03-2014, 03:53 PM
Voorg broke his charger when his battery was full which was an hour ago, his tablet would easily have lasted him through the match, hes been online ever since.

An extention has to be made by the way, we should be allowed the weekend as well as today was disrupted by the client update. Magnum would like either Wednesday (tomorrow) or Saturday - TBC for the new match.

Edit: We allowed you to schedule the match on 4 days out of 7. 4 days schedule with a 2 hour range = 14 hours in a week for a match. That isn't lenient..? Wow. Other teams gave you 4 hour ranges out of twenty four. We are giving you 4 days.

we cant pick a schedule until sts fix this. so shhhh! please wait until sts fix our accounts.

you sound so desperate to win, why are you so afraid huh?

Zeus
06-03-2014, 03:56 PM
Voorg broke his charger when his battery was full which was an hour ago, his tablet would easily have lasted him through the match, hes been online ever since. We were waiting on you.

An extention has to be made by the way, we should be allowed the weekend as well because today was disrupted by the client update. Magnum would like either Wednesday (tomorrow) or Saturday - TBC for the new match.

Other teams gave 4 hour windows every day...

The conditions are not agreed because we do not need to agree to them. Remiem has already ordered a reschedule in game, Bless. She personally PM'd CTF and she knows the issue as developers are trying to fix it.

Of course, we will try to meet those times you suggested. I will talk to my team and see if we can do it at that time.

Bless
06-03-2014, 03:56 PM
desperate to win buddy? since you cant spam your pets lol.

sorry you cant DQ us nothing change new time of match cant be all in your favor. It's funny you say that since your team backed off, or was unable to login, or whatever excuse, against our fully ready team at the officially agreed time.

You trying to flame doesnt matter anyways as we are rescheduling for tomorrow or saturday.

Bless
06-03-2014, 03:57 PM

Other teams gave 4 hour windows every day...

The conditions are not agreed because we do not need to agree to them. Remiem has already ordered a reschedule in game, Bless. She personally PM'd CTF and she knows the issue as developers are trying to fix it.

Of course, we will try to meet those times you suggested. I will talk to my team and see if we can do it at that time. Okay

Daddyblu
06-03-2014, 03:59 PM
It's funny you say that since your team backed off, or whatever excuse, against our fully ready team at the officially agreed time.

You trying to flame doesnt matter anyways as we are rescheduling for tomorrow or saturday.

well who said we will agree to that? its not our fault sts cant fix our accounts.
dont play smart on me kid. no schedule will be made until sts fix my account.

you dont own this tournament nor this game!

Zeus
06-03-2014, 04:04 PM
Okay

Can you do Wednesday 4PM CST?

Zeus
06-03-2014, 04:05 PM
well who said we will agree to that? its not our fault sts cant fix our accounts.

you dont own this tournament nor this game!

Please, let us not fight and instead, let us come to a compromise Blu. :)

Bless
06-03-2014, 04:08 PM
It's funny you say that since your team backed off, or whatever excuse, against our fully ready team at the officially agreed time.

you dont own this tournament nor this game! Your account is not broken, because devs say it is a server-wide issue. Your accounts should be fixed by then, we do not want to delay any further so if you cant log on, get subbed.
You arent the team leader, you do not have righte to make schedules so, as you said earlier "shhh!"

Lastly, stop contaminating the thread with needless and rude instigations.

Bless
06-03-2014, 04:11 PM
Okay

Can you do Wednesday 4PM CST? Let me ask, Mr. Anarchy gets home from school at 3:30 cst. Around four to four thirty will be suitable.

Zeus
06-03-2014, 04:13 PM
Your account is not broken, because devs say it is a server-wide issue. Your accounts should be fixed by then, we do not want to delay any further so if you cant log on, get subbed.
You arent the team leader, you do not have righte to make schedules so, as you said earlier "shhh!"

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?157779-Are-you-Experiencing-Trouble-After-the-Latest-Update/page2

Just one correction, it seems to be an iOS device issue. Even my device crashes for some reason. Luckily, I play on Chrome these days so it does not affect me much.

Daddyblu
06-03-2014, 04:17 PM
Your account is not broken, because devs say it is a server-wide issue. Your accounts should be fixed by then, we do not want to delay any further so if you cant log on, get subbed.

lol was it you want to DQ us? Who's rude? you want to DQ us because we cant make it and its not even our fault that sts has a update and bugs.

would it make you happy to win over DQ?

Zeus
06-03-2014, 04:28 PM
Okay, enough, please!

Bless,

We will agree to 4PM CST tomorrow provided that our accounts are working. I've already gotten confirmation from TheAnarchy in game that this time is suitable for him.

If the account issue has not been fixed by that time, this agreement is null and avoid.

Emmacheese
06-03-2014, 04:29 PM

-Bless

Team magnums favour? Because we can't play? Are you serious right now??? All you guys have done tonight is come across as 1) Bullies and 2) unsportsmanlike

Welcome to magnum! Lol don't make me upload all the screenshots bless since Ctf was very loose with his words!

Imo cancel the whole flipping thing! Way to go magnum you can't even do this fair eh!

Zeus
06-03-2014, 04:38 PM
Team magnums favour? Because we can't play? Are you serious right now??? All you guys have done tonight is come across as 1) Bullies and 2) unsportsmanlike

Welcome to magnum! Lol don't make me upload all the screenshots bless since Ctf was very loose with his words!

Imo cancel the whole flipping thing! Way to go magnum you can't even do this fair eh!

Emma, it's alright. :)

We've agreed to their time, but, make no mistake...not because we have to. An issue like this cannot be avoided which is why I specifically told players not to download the client until the tournament was completed (including Magnum's team).

Joncheese
06-03-2014, 04:39 PM
Bless,

I pm u in game and I approached you saying that we had problems, I also said that Emma's account was bugged. I mentioned using ice but also said that I didn't want to do that as it was account sharing.

Do you honestly think we are trying to get out of this? It's a server wide issue and as such is not our problem, rendering our team (which were all ready to play) broken. Even you yourself now has a team member that can't play due to his charger being broken. So what's the big deal?

We are in the middle of sorting out things for tomorrow providing we can confirm with everyone and the client is fixed. Problem solved.

If you really want to get down to it why don't we ask ourselves why you guys were so eager to get us playing our b team or to get us DQ? If the shoe was on the other foot then I'm damn sure you wouldn't have been singing the same tune as you don't have any subs. Correct? Infact what would you have done if we had agreed to play with limited connection and an unprepared team, and then voorg couldn't play.... That would mean you playing as 4.

Bottom line here is that we are sorting it and we are going to have a good game. Organise a time and put this to bed.

See you there.

Emmacheese
06-03-2014, 04:43 PM
Emma, it's alright. :)

We've agreed to their time, but, make no mistake...not because we have to. An issue like this cannot be avoided which is why I specifically told players not to download the client until the tournament was completed (including Magnum's team).

Only if accounts are fixed. Or we will have to reschedule again!

Bless
06-03-2014, 04:47 PM
Bless,

I pm u in game and I approached you saying that we had problems, I also said that Emma's account was bugged. I mentioned using ice but also said that I didn't want to do that as it was account sharing.

Do you honestly think we are trying to get out of this? It's a server wide issue and as such is not our problem, rendering our team (which were all ready to play) broken. Even you yourself now has a team member that can't play due to his charger being broken. So what's the big deal?

We are in the middle of sorting out things for tomorrow providing we can confirm with everyone and the client is fixed. Problem solved.

If you really want to get down to it why don't we ask ourselves why you guys were so eager to get us playing our b team or to get us DQ? If the shoe was on the other foot then I'm damn sure you wouldn't have been singing the same tune as you don't have any subs. Correct? Infact what would you have done if we had agreed to play with limited connection and an unprepared team, and then voorg couldn't play.... That would mean you playing as 4.

Bottom line here is that we are sorting it and we are going to have a good game. Organise a time and put this to bed

See you there. Voorg was EASILY able to play the match at 3pm cst. His battery would have lasted the duration of the match however he said he couldnt start later than our agreed time.

which is why I specifically told players not to download the client until the tournament was completed (including Magnum's team). You did not tell me any of this.

Edit: Brutalkills's account is 'fixed', he is in game now. Ask him for instructions to fix your account, Faith :)

Bottom line here is that we are sorting it and we are going to have a good game. Organise a time and put this to bed.

Cero
06-03-2014, 04:53 PM
@Zeus, when the IOS client was out on the market you can't say NO! Or you wont be able to log in since it requires you(want it or not) to download the new client.

Anyways,
Cya in the finals.

Bless
06-03-2014, 04:56 PM
@Zeus, when the IOS client was out on the market you can't say NO! Or you wont be able to log in since it requires you(want it or not) to download the new client. This is true, so you cannot avoid patching - therefore your idea would not have worked anyways.

Zeus
06-03-2014, 05:01 PM
This is true, so you cannot avoid patching - therefore your idea would not have worked anyways.

No, there are two separate servers held up for a few hours to account for propagation. So, it would have worked. Also, I told CTF to tell this to your team since you were not reachable.

Nevertheless, there was a patch released to fix this issue and tomorrow, we shall have the fight that everybody has been waiting for. ;)

Remiem
06-03-2014, 05:28 PM
Hi all. I have explained to a few people already but will post here for good measure. The crashes and login issues that people are experiencing are technical difficulties associated with the new client and completely out of their control. We are working very hard to resolve the issues, but due to the unpredictable nature of what's going on...the tournament game that was scheduled for today will need to be postponed until everyone is able to access the game normally. I do apologize for the inconvenience and hope that everyone understands. The tournament will be back on as soon as possible.

Bless
06-03-2014, 05:35 PM
Hi all. I have explained to a few people already but will post here for good measure. The crashes and login issues that people are experiencing are technical difficulties associated with the new client and completely out of their control. We are working very hard to resolve the issues, but due to the unpredictable nature of what's going on...the tournament game that was scheduled for today will need to be postponed until everyone is able to access the game normally. I do apologize for the inconvenience and hope that everyone understands. The tournament will be back on as soon as possible. So the reschedule tomorrow that we agreed on is cancelled?

Emmacheese
06-03-2014, 05:37 PM
Hi all. I have explained to a few people already but will post here for good measure. The crashes and login issues that people are experiencing are technical difficulties associated with the new client and completely out of their control. We are working very hard to resolve the issues, but due to the unpredictable nature of what's going on...the tournament game that was scheduled for today will need to be postponed until everyone is able to access the game normally. I do apologize for the inconvenience and hope that everyone understands. The tournament will be back on as soon as possible.

Thank you Remiem.

This is so frustrating and we all wanna be able to play, it's what we have worked for! So when something like this happens that is out of our control it just sucks people can't just give us a break ya know? Since it isn't our fault in anyway. We would if it was them as we are aware of things like this that can happen and just want a fair fight! And it's the finals!

Zeus
06-03-2014, 07:49 PM
So the reschedule tomorrow that we agreed on is cancelled?

I'll have to get back to you on wether or not they can log on. I haven't checked yet.

Daddyblu
06-04-2014, 12:48 AM

LOL i told you will have a schedule when our account is fix!
Yes i can log in only in character select when i press play it crash.

Why your such in a hurry? your team cant fight us in full force? since it championship game and everything is recorded lets both have the best of the best the team members on board.

You dont want to win the championship match with half bake team right?

famousfame
06-04-2014, 02:09 AM
Ofc bound to b dramas with 2 even matched teams and ofc it will b attempts of anything goes. That said every1 need to take a step back and think on cool head, update has messed up all planning so as far as deadline day goes it needs extending, mayb another 7/10 days allowance, but before this can happen all bugs need resolving asap, so from time patch goes live I'd say final is on hold indefinitely.

sent from a galaxy far far away

Joncheese
06-04-2014, 02:22 AM
So i logged this morning before i went to work.... i can log in without it crashing but my ping still fluctuates considerably. Also even if Emma does manage to log in there are still problems with pets, if she hasnt got the pet she needs to use then thats another problem we have to deal with. Who knows what other problems there is going to be along the way.... No one.

IMO this match should be fully set back until ALL issues have been resolved.

Thanks for reply Remiem :)

Daddyblu
06-04-2014, 02:26 AM
So i logged this morning before i went to work.... i can log in without it crashing but my ping still fluctuates considerably. Also even if Emma does manage to log in there are still problems with pets, if she hasnt got the pet she needs to use then thats another problem we have to deal with. Who knows what other problems there is going to be along the way.... No one.

Yeh we can have it next week, only bless is yapping and want it ASAP! lol. Idk what his problem but he want it ASAP.His desperate to win imo.

i only got 5 pets on my stable lol.. but still knowing bless he will say you can use 1 of the 5 pets lol.
you can call your subs lol. bla bla bla. ect ect.

Zeus
06-04-2014, 02:44 AM

All of them have arcane pets and all of us have arcane pets, including subs. I understand that iOS devices limiting your stable to 5 pets at the moment breaks the rules. However, I made those rules in order for fairness to other not so fortunate players. So, let us agree to use arcane pets for the final match? Each side is equally geared if we exclude arcane rings.

Zeus
06-04-2014, 04:18 AM
Tournament will continue at the time! To work around the pet rule, you may choose any pet that is in your stable. I know every person on that team has a Samael, so it should not be an issue!

katish
06-04-2014, 08:22 AM
The saga continues!

Cryrus
06-04-2014, 09:16 AM
Tournament will continue at the time! To work around the pet rule, you may choose any pet that is in your stable. I know every person on that team has a Samael, so it should not be an issue!

all players use arcane pets? wow who will record this event? where to watch this event?

Zeus
06-04-2014, 09:18 AM
all players use arcane pets?

Just for final round since pets are bugged and limited to first 5 in stable.

Hectororius
06-04-2014, 09:45 AM
If this is recorded I'll be very disappointed.

Bless
06-04-2014, 09:45 AM
Tournament will continue at the time! To work around the pet rule, you may choose any pet that is in your stable. I know every person on that team has a Samael, so it should not be an issue! Seriously?! Remiem said its held back until bugs are killed. I just told my team that our match won't happen today and voorg ordered his charger on Friday because of that, so now we have a confused team and a late-arriving charger. Just wait till next week like Blue suggested or the weekend. And by then we should have all our pets too, we arent playing 5 samaels vs 5 samaels that sucks --"

Zeus
06-04-2014, 09:57 AM
Seriously?! Remiem said its held back until bugs are killed. I just told my team that our match won't happen today and voorg ordered his charger on Friday because of that, so now we have a confused team and a late-arriving charger. Just wait till next week like Blue suggested or the weekend. And by then we should have all our pets too, we arent playing 5 samaels vs 5 samaels that sucks --"

Your team has android, correct? So, for you, you do not have to use 5 Samaels if you want and can use more useful pets like Misty. It was my understanding that the tournament was held back until the accounts were fixed, which they were.

I honestly do not even know why you would tell them that since we were discussing tournament times and I even got a confirmation from your member.

Zeus
06-04-2014, 10:01 AM

She even said that right here...

I'm not quite sure how you interpreted the post. She posted that because your team was trying to DQ us for not being able to access the game.

Also, it wouldn't quite be 5 Samaels per say, you're just allowed any pet you choose. For example, for our match, I doubt that we would be going 5 Samaels which most people know is not effective anyways.

Tendirin
06-04-2014, 10:13 AM
i got on my mage and dc'ed smh..

Bless
06-04-2014, 10:13 AM
No thanks. I am not playing with bent rules, even if its in our favour, I'll wait for a fix first and stick to the original.

Zeus
06-04-2014, 10:15 AM
No thanks. I am not playing with bent rules, even if its in our favour, I'll wait for a fix first and stick to the original.

And play at what time then? That won't happen for another two weeks.

Bless
06-04-2014, 10:16 AM

And play at what time then? That won't happen for another two weeks. That's STGs problem to solve, I don't have jurisdiction.

Zeus
06-04-2014, 10:17 AM
That's STGs problem to solve, I don't have jurisdiction.

How is it bent rules? You just want a cap on the Samaels, right? We can do that.

Bless
06-04-2014, 10:20 AM
That's STGs problem to solve, I don't have jurisdiction.

How is it bent rules? You just a cap on the Samaels, right? We can do that. 2 arcane pets?

Zeus
06-04-2014, 10:28 AM
2 arcane pets?

Uh...that is the current rule...?

What are your team's stables?

Bless
06-04-2014, 10:46 AM
Zeus is giving you an option Bless that was a solution for everyone since anyone on IOS has top 5 pets and that is it! but as you continue to argue this, the tourney will be postponed now till everything is fixed not going thru this another day so as REMIEM has said we will wait till everything is fixed sorry sick of this so refuse to budge now!

Thanks for reading! Thanks for supporting my plea!

Bless
06-04-2014, 11:03 AM
Oh wait nvm we can do pets! I have misty in my top 5 and the tanks have abaddon / slag so let the games begin see you in 4 hours we are all good to go with the correct pets!

Erm

I just told my team that our match won't happen today and voorg ordered his charger on Friday because of that, so now we have a confused team and a late-arriving charger. Just wait till next week like Blue suggested or the weekend.

So

REMIEM has said we will wait till everything is fixed sorry sick of this so refuse to budge now!

Thanks for reading!

Emmacheese
06-04-2014, 11:05 AM
Thanks for supporting my plea!

(Scratch my previous post since it now turns out we have all the correct pets) so no bent rules Bless!!

I have misty in my top 5 and the tanks have abaddon / slag so let the games begin see you in 4 hours we are all good to go with the correct pets! Thank goodness since Jon and I had plans tonight and pushed them back for this!

Emmacheese
06-04-2014, 11:06 AM
Erm

So

Haven't logged ingame at all to check until now same as blu and we all have the right pets so it's fixed! I acted premature before I checked, I also hadn't spoke to anyone and I am just 1 team member and just thought you were arguing as usual. so it's all good! Seee u in a few hours good luck!

P.s no need to quote my old post it was up 5 mins and I deleted, like I said I have not been in game so all I knew is I had my top 5 pets as read on forums we just get top 5 pets so assumed they were all my arcane pets but nopeeeee I leveled misty to 41 and he is one of my top 5! Woohoo

Bless
06-04-2014, 11:08 AM
Haven't logged ingame at all to check until now same as blu and we all have the right pets so it's fixed! I acted premature before I checked so it's all good! Seee u in a few hours good luck! I thought posting this quote twice was enough.

I just told my team that our match won't happen today and voorg ordered his charger on Friday because of that, so now we have a confused team and a late-arriving charger. Just wait till next week like Blue suggested or the weekend.

Zeus
06-04-2014, 11:11 AM
Erm

So

You should read what Remiem said versus this...

Zeus
06-04-2014, 11:15 AM
Wait what? We couldn't play due to the new game client, not personal reasons that's your fault you told your team this.

And patch was released at 5PM CST so issue was fixed..

Zeus
06-04-2014, 11:17 AM
Voorg is really not able to get a charger or find a charging station?

Bless
06-04-2014, 11:31 AM
Wait what? We couldn't play due to the new game client, not personal reasons that's your fault you told your team this.

And patch was released at 5PM CST so issue was fixed.. No it wasn't. Emma still complained about her device still crashing. This is 100% fact.

I thought posting this quote twice was enough.

Wait what? We couldn't play due to the new game client, not personal reasons that's your fault you told your team this. My fault? Lol you guys were talking like its going to take at least a week to fix the crashing, look at these posts by Faith and Brutalkills:

Maybe bless because as said by a dev in the chatbox the fix might have to be a new client thru apple so that means it has to be approved! The game will get played but it's just when everything is stable.

LOL i told you will have a schedule when our account is fix!
Yes i can log in only in character select when i press play it crash.

Why your such in a hurry? your team cant fight us in full force? since it championship game and everything is recorded lets both have the best of the best the team members on board.

You dont want to win the championship match with half bake team right?

Therefore, stop trying to reverse this on me. I asked you guys if the match was going to be cancelled. Emma wrote that "needs to be apple approved" so it is a yes to my question because apple approvals take long. I just liaised this information to my team.

Agreed time 4pm CST wednesday -> Persistant bug even after hotfix for it-> Told my team that it will not be tomorrow, as client update is needed -> Bug is no more today? Mysteriously... -> My team dont know its today -> You expect us to play? Get real.

Zeus
06-04-2014, 11:35 AM
What day do you want to play then?

Zeus
06-04-2014, 11:39 AM
No it wasn't. Emma still complained about her device still crashing. This is 100% fact.

My fault? Lol you guys were talking like its going to take at least a week to fix the crashing, look at these posts by Faith and Brutalkills:

Therefore, stop trying to reverse this on me. I asked you guys if the match was going to be cancelled. Emma wrote that "needs to be apple approved" so it is a yes to my question because apple approvals take long. I just liaised this information to my team.

Agreed time 4pm CST wednesday -> Persistant bug even after hotfix for it-> Told my team that it will not be tomorrow, as client update is needed -> Bug is no more today? Mysteriously... -> My team dont know its today -> You expect us to play? Get real.

Also, you never even discussed this with me. As the tournament leader, that's your responsibility.

Bless
06-04-2014, 11:39 AM
What day do you want to play then? We will make an official time in-game.

Bless
06-04-2014, 11:42 AM
No it wasn't. Emma still complained about her device still crashing. This is 100% fact.

My fault? Lol you guys were talking like its going to take at least a week to fix the crashing, look at these posts by Faith and Brutalkills:

Also, you never even discussed this with me. As the tournament leader, that's your responsibility. It was not needed, Sam said it in chatbox; what else would have been an assurance that the match would be cancelled?

Zeus
06-04-2014, 11:43 AM
We will make an official time in-game.

I'm online.

Zeus
06-04-2014, 11:45 AM
Samhayne said that the match was cancelled in regards to the match yesterday and told us to reschedule, which we did.

The patch notes also fixed the issues, despite the complaining. It wasn't your call to make to "cancel" it, as people took work off for this.

Daddyblu
06-04-2014, 12:09 PM
now update all pets are fix.

Zeus
06-04-2014, 12:11 PM
I have my own device issues as well that cripple me for the tourney and leave me performing at less than 100%. I told you about my keyboard breaking, which is why you can see on the screenshots a virtual on screen keyboard (something that was not present in previous desktop screenshots).

Also, you stated Wednesday knowing that Voorg's charger was broken but suggested it despite this. So, you already had plans to go get one. Thus, that is not a valid excuse...

Additionally, like I offered your team against Team Resi B, you can add another sub because yours has not been filled. He will not get any rewards of course, because he has not played the other matches.

PS: Not only this, but my modem wire is iffy as well.

Daddyblu
06-04-2014, 12:48 PM
LOL this is reasons to avoid the match. Our was sts fault due to update.

They have subs they can use leys and another mage.

For us we cant use sub yesterday cuz everything was bug. No its all fix.

Bless
06-04-2014, 12:55 PM
LOL this is reasons to avoid the match. Our was sts fault due to update.

They have subs they can use leys and another mage.

For us we cant use sub yesterday cuz everything was bug. No its all fix. Our mage/magesub are unavailable lol..Pm me zeus

Emmacheese
06-04-2014, 12:57 PM
Our mage/magesub are unavailable lol..Pm me zeus

We have said get another Mage that isn't on your sub list! You wouldn't do that for us last night and it was not our fault yet this is down to just one of your team members but we are willing to allow it for you guys.

Zeus
06-04-2014, 12:58 PM
Our mage/magesub are unavailable lol..Pm me zeus

I've been online and waiting for the past hour or more, lol. Send me a message.

Zeus
06-04-2014, 12:59 PM
We have said get another Mage that isn't on your sub list! You wouldn't do that for us last night but we are willing to allow it for you guys.

Exactly, it can be any mage...even the biggest and baddest mages there are.

Remiem
06-04-2014, 02:17 PM
In my opinion, the match was delayed due to unforeseen circumstances that were not in your control due to the Arcane Legends client update. This affected MULTIPLE team members involved in the tournament. This, and this alone was the reason for postponing the tournament. If there are issues now that are affecting an individual's ability to participate in the match, the team must find a sub to take their place. That is what subs are for. :)

Might I recommend, since there was so much confusion around the scheduling yesterday, that you allow 24 hours from the time of the fix before re-scheduling. This will allow a small window to organize teams, resolve any issues and select subs as needed. By my watch, the game was confirmed to be working as normal (with the exception of pets in stable) as of 10 a.m. CDT today. So, team leaders, please discuss and select a time after 10 a.m. CDT tomorrow (Thursday) to play the finals.

I hope this is agreeable to everyone and gives the time that each team needs to organize and play their best.

Cero
06-04-2014, 02:51 PM
In my opinion, the match was delayed due to unforeseen circumstances that were not in your control due to the Arcane Legends client update. This affected MULTIPLE team members involved in the tournament. This, and this alone was the reason for postponing the tournament. If there are issues now that are affecting an individual's ability to participate in the match, the team must find a sub to take their place. That is what subs are for. :)

Might I recommend, since there was so much confusion around the scheduling yesterday, that you allow 24 hours from the time of the fix before re-scheduling. This will allow a small window to organize teams, resolve any issues and select subs as needed. By my watch, the game was confirmed to be working as normal (with the exception of pets in stable) as of 10 a.m. CDT today. So, team leaders, please discuss and select a time after 10 a.m. CDT tomorrow (Thursday) to play the finals.

I hope this is agreeable to everyone and gives the time that each team needs to organize and play their best.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :P

Also, this final match should've been over already if you guys ddnt back out last monday before the client patch.
See you on the next schedule.

Bless
06-04-2014, 03:13 PM
Thanks, Remiem! :o

Zeus
06-04-2014, 03:51 PM

Also, this final match should've been over already if you guys ddnt back out last monday before the client patch.

People had work and whatnot. You also pestered us to do it right after our semi finals when our team had already stayed up at 4AM. Isn't that a bit rude?

Xenobiotic
06-04-2014, 04:03 PM
Requesting immediate lock on this thread (although it may sound ridiculous) you guys are fighting too much, this isn't very healthy for new players. I would also like to say this, please do NOT instigate the opposing side, you know what the outcome is and we don't need to see it. Thanks.

Bless
06-04-2014, 04:11 PM
Requesting immediate lock on this thread (although it may sound ridiculous) you guys are fighting too much, this isn't very healthy for new players. I would also like to say this, please do NOT instigate the opposing side, you know what the outcome is and we don't need to see it. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk No, this is a creative discussion, with colourful and flamboyant vocabulary.

@Zeus Monday is right after friday/saturday dusk? Strange. Very strange. O.o
Work cannot always be an excuse. Work is work. Gaming is gaming. If you want to work and game, there will be sacrifices made. Otherwise I recommend games like Flappy Bird for them.

Xenobiotic
06-04-2014, 04:17 PM
No, this is a creative discussion, with colourful and flamboyant vocabulary.

Work cannot always be an excuse. Work is work. Gaming is gaming. If you want to work and game, there will be sacrifices made. Otherwise I recommend games like Flappy Bird for them.

No this isn't, you clearly see the instigations and inflammatory posts, why do you insist on leaving this thread here? You guys can't meet the schedule then don't play the final match.

Daddyblu
06-04-2014, 04:56 PM

can you reward banners for the champions?

Joncheese
06-05-2014, 02:34 AM

We never agreed to that time Cero. You wanted us to play asap, we told you when we could and set a date and time. The client came out and messed with this, so we postponed to yesterday. Then you guys cant play because of voorg.

The problem we all have now is that our original team cant play for a while. My sons birthday, work, prior rl arrangements, parf has exams etc etc..... So you tell me what you think we should do now? Because you WILL be waiting for it to be convenient for us now. Any arguments on the contrary will be laughed at as we are waiting for your mage to get a new charger.

edit: on all occasions we have had all our team available, its not our fault if the game itself prevents us from playing.

Joncheese
06-05-2014, 02:39 AM
No, this is a creative discussion, with colourful and flamboyant vocabulary.

So what about voorg? should he have sacrificed his time to get his charger so we all dont have to reschedule again. Your argument has no substance bless. Stop with the backwards and forwards placing blame and organise a time where both of our teams can feild the teams we have always intended.

You also show your age when you say work is work gaming is gaming.... This speaks from a kid that finishes school at 3:30 an has all the spare time in the world. Utterly ridiculous statement.

Oh and btw i see all your team was on line last night for the goblin event.... So why couldnt we play? This includes some of your original subs. I know this cos they were all on the leaderboard.... So why couldnt we play last night?

Cero
06-05-2014, 02:55 AM

We never agreed to that time Cero. You wanted us to play asap, we told you when we could and set a date and time. The client came out and messed with this, so we postponed to yesterday. Then you guys cant play because of voorg.

The problem we all have now is that our original team cant play for a while. My sons birthday, work, prior rl arrangements, parf has exams etc etc..... So you tell me what you think we should do now? Because you WILL be waiting for it to be convenient for us now. Any arguments on the contrary will be laughed at as we are waiting for your mage to get a new charger.

edit: on all occasions we have had all our team available, its not our fault if the game itself prevents us from playing.

Pls, my team waited for yours or whoever would win on your bracket for some time.

This is how the final was messed up.

Monday - my team asked for a match, your team back out cos of "excuses.com".
The first thing he said was their tank wasnt available because he works at HK. I suggested to sub him out but ......ddnt want to and add more "excuses.com" Saying 2hrs of 24hrs?whatt? And theres a mage/rogue has ongoing _____(dont want to say, i want to respec this cos i feel its true and goodluck)

the reason why we want it early because we dont want to be caught by the update. But you had it on your way and look what happen....

Teusday - Dooms day. Everything got messed up......

Wedsneday - check teusday's report.

Next day - Team Repu VS Resi Team B for finals.

Before the day of "Next day" - Team Magnum VS Resi Team A --- Both got DQ, Deadline expired.

famousfame
06-05-2014, 03:01 AM
Wow don't mind if I throw my penny in but this awesome reminds me eubank vs Benn or Tyson vs lewis "I'm gona eat his babies" pre match hype and aggro its to b expected both sides have valid points I'd say let Devs decide on deadline and so be it every1 has been affected by update dramas and follow up issues. :p
Ps I am having a chuckle reading back and forth blows.

Zeus
06-05-2014, 03:05 AM
How about a time on Saturday? Give us your times?

Emmacheese
06-05-2014, 03:23 AM
Wow don't mind if I throw my penny in but this awesome reminds me eubank vs Benn or Tyson vs lewis "I'm gona eat his babies" pre match hype and aggro its to b expected both sides have valid points I'd say let Devs decide on deadline and so be it every1 has been affected by update dramas and follow up issues. :p
Ps I am having a chuckle reading back and forth blows.

LOL!!!!! Oh my god so true!!!! The boxing quotes that is :p ahhh I miss those boxers! (Out of thanks) this post made it worth reading all the others I was bored till then!

Daddyblu
06-05-2014, 03:34 AM
OMG with the charger excuse!

I can get a cab and buy charger for 5 mins, that is most lame excuses of all time.
im sure all stores sell charger no matter what country you are from and im sure there is mobile shop everywhere.
Stop with the charger excuses already! you guys are so lame im making a excuse!

Endkey
06-05-2014, 03:39 AM
Pls, my team waited for yours or whoever would win on your bracket for some time.

The first thing he said was their tank wasnt available because he works at HK. I suggested to sub him out but ......ddnt want to and add more "excuses.com" Saying 2hrs of 24hrs?whatt? And theres a mage/rogue has ongoing _____(dont want to say, i want to respec this cos i feel its true and goodluck)

the reason why we want it early because we dont want to be caught by the update. But you had it on your way and look what happen....

Before the day of "Next day" - Team Magnum VS Resi Team A --- Both got DQ, Deadline expired.

These "teusdays" are really bugging me..@@

Joncheese
06-05-2014, 04:46 AM

Not becasue of the pet fix then? Not because ctf cant pet swap in under a second to refil his mana? You wanted to play immediately after our semi final which was 3am for Emma/Me and Bully hadnt even been to sleep and it was 9-10am.

Just because it convenient for you doesnt mean its convenient for us. The last 2 arrangements have been made around YOUR schedule.

You also cant blame us for the update......... talk about clutching at straws. Excuses.com? No we are just realistic....... Again perhaps talk to ctf on how he conducted himself during the update.

How about a time on Saturday? Give us your times?

As you can see even though we have prior arrangements we are still trying to organise a match.

Its not just how you guys wan it Cero, it has to be a mutually agreed time.

As for the DQ to both of us....... Way to help the conversation lol

famousfame
06-05-2014, 07:31 AM
LOL!!!!! Oh my god so true!!!! The boxing quotes that is :p ahhh I miss those boxers! (Out of thanks) this post made it worth reading all the others I was bored till then!

Ikr its like no1 and no2 ranked heavywieght champion going toe to toe, I'm thinking we could do ppv on this and would sell thousands of tickets. I certainly would pay to watch clash, look if its any help ik I'm nooby but am able to step in if any need my services :p.

Seriously guys get together on game and agree time n place raging on here will only exasperate a already tense Mexican standoff, and really who needs bs over pixels :-(

Joncheese
06-05-2014, 09:58 AM
So as voorg is in game now does that mean he has his charger?

Ohhhh and he lives in london, where there are numerous supermarkets that sell everything..... So why couldnt he get a charger last night byt could this morning?

We can do it Saturday, i will confirm a time we can do it.

katish
06-05-2014, 11:13 AM
May I suggest next tourney only team captain is allowed to " speak " on this thread.. As to avoid confusion :)

Zeus
06-05-2014, 11:22 AM
Still waiting on your times...

Hoardseeker
06-05-2014, 12:21 PM
This never ends -.-" Good luck all

Trenton
06-05-2014, 02:09 PM
This tournament seems like more of a hassle than a fun time .-.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

famousfame
06-06-2014, 02:21 AM
Its awesome fun when game starts, drama is all here in forums as always :-(

Emmacheese
06-06-2014, 04:38 AM
Wish you guys would just reach a compromise without this getting uglier.

It's a game... you guys joined to have fun and compete well against the best. Don't make it too difficult for each other. And don't be selfish. At the end of the day everyone should have fun competing no matter what happens.

The earlier rounds weren't so bad. Maybe because there wasn't much at stake. Personally my team found out we were better than we thought we were in the first round, and we found out how big a gap there was between us and our opponents in the next. Regardless of the result we thoroughly enjoyed playing, it's taking part that counts... which is what I think some people are becoming less appreciative of. Look at some examples of fair play- how Team EOS played on sans one tank (huge handicap... impossible to win... yet they played on), how Team Impervious chose to forfeit their match to us when one of their members had to leave for work (they could've made it difficult for us... but they didn't and everyone is extremely grateful for their actions). Like I said probably less at stake in those instances but no less shining examples of the spirit of good fun and fair play.

Work this out guys... this has been an enjoyable, interesting and smoothly-run tourney thus far... don't trip it up at the end. Make things a bit easier for each other. Set a deadline with the help of a third party, stick to it regardless of what happens. Then whatever happens after that happens...

Really hope that everyone thinks of having fun other than just winning and prizes.

I do agree, however when you are constantly changing irl plans for this it gets very annoying also our tank has taken 2 nights off work for this, for it to be changed at the last min so I'm sure you all can appreciate the frustration of that especially when being given the run around. And the constant back and forth is just like smacking heads ... This is no longer fun I gave up with this already we are just sitting ducks since any communication we have had with the team has been ignored for the past 2 days so Resi team is just sat wondering if this is going to happen. I actually suggested just to call it a draw since nobody can agree and it's just causing so much drama but it was ignored :p

Cero
06-06-2014, 03:17 PM

Hi, bless is having issue with his internet so I will be asking for the time schedule instead.
We would like to suggest having an official match at 6pm CST this saturday.
That will be midnight(?) for players who live at England which i believe will do the most sacrifice of their sleeping time.
Let us know.

Bless
06-06-2014, 06:35 PM

Hi, bless is having issue with his internet so I will be asking for the time schedule instead.
We would like to suggest having an official match at 6pm CST this saturday.
That will be midnight(?) for players who live at England which i believe will do the most sacrifice of their sleeping time.
Let us know. He pmd me, they said they can't do that time, suggesting 4pm cst. I'll get back to you on that.

And yeah my internet is off. I'll call em tomorrow morning no worries.

Zeus
06-07-2014, 05:10 AM
He pmd me, they said they can't do that time, suggesting 4pm cst. I'll get back to you on that.

How come when I talked to other team members, they then said that it was not their problem to discuss times...

I think every team member should be committed, personally.

Cero
06-07-2014, 06:17 AM
He pmd me, they said they can't do that time, suggesting 4pm cst. I'll get back to you on that.

How come when I talked to other team members, they then said that it was not their problem to discuss times...

I think every team member should be committed, personally.

which member?
And also, are you guys able to play at 4PM CST that bless suggested?

Bless
06-07-2014, 06:23 AM
Okay, 4.30pm CST it is.

Bless
06-07-2014, 06:45 AM
4:30 cst today

Raymond05
06-07-2014, 06:48 AM
Please take a video of it. I want to see this awesome fight so that someday when i get to play pvp, i would like to play it like this. Thank you. :-)

Kostral
06-07-2014, 07:39 AM
Any progress on that super hard scheduled final ?

Bunny♥
06-07-2014, 02:16 PM
gl to both teams!

Xenobiotic
06-07-2014, 03:27 PM
GL Kev, Parth, and Bless.

Emmacheese
06-07-2014, 05:50 PM
AND THE SCORESSSSS ARE IN!!!!!!!! 2-0 to TEAM RESI!!! Magnum forfeited after the 2nd game GG all!!! what great games!!

keikali
06-07-2014, 05:51 PM
Congrats guys. A job well done.

Cero
06-07-2014, 05:53 PM
GG, we accept our defeat.
We we're outplayed.
Thanks for hosting this tournament Zeus.
Thanks for the rewards STS.

GG and Good Fight.

*slowly walks out*

ipredator
awesome tourney guys, and grats to us, better luck next time magnum :)

ipredator
We we're outplayed.

GG and Good Fight.

*slowly walks out*

you played well buddy :)

Joncheese
06-07-2014, 05:55 PM
Awesome fight to watch, awesome team and awesome group of friends. Grats to us guys!

Zeus
06-07-2014, 06:04 PM
Awesome games guys, thanks for the fun. I'm trying to upload, but the files might have corrupted. :(

I'll keep y'all updated!

famousfame
06-07-2014, 06:20 PM
Gz to winners and commiserations to losers, waiting on u now Zeus upload plz :-)

Emmacheese
06-07-2014, 06:30 PM
We we're outplayed.

GG and Good Fight.

*slowly walks out*

You and anarchy are amazing warriors! This was such a tough match! :-)

Daddyblu
06-07-2014, 06:31 PM
Gg guys :)

Zeus
06-07-2014, 06:31 PM
The video files corrupted, I'm so sorry guys. :(

Raymond05
06-07-2014, 06:35 PM

Noooooooooo. T.T

Xenobiotic
06-07-2014, 06:41 PM

._.

Zeus
06-07-2014, 06:42 PM
._.

It was saying that I didn't have enough space to save it, so I went back and deleted some videos and then it still would not save the videos so I could upload them.

Meh, all that recording for nothing! I need to buy myself a new laptop soon. :(

Xenobiotic
06-07-2014, 06:43 PM
It was saying that I didn't have enough space to save it, so I went back and deleted some videos and then it still would not save the videos so I could upload them.

._.

keikali
06-07-2014, 06:46 PM

Sell the Benz. Not like you're going to drive anytime soon. Amirite? :D

Zeus
06-07-2014, 06:48 PM
Sell the Benz. Not like you're going to drive anytime soon. Amirite? :D

I'll buy another this summer. I think I'm going to go with a Windows gaming option this time though. Perhaps Alienware?

famousfame
06-07-2014, 07:16 PM
:-)

Raymond05
06-07-2014, 07:50 PM
T.T

Euldor
06-07-2014, 07:59 PM
No video? -.-
Grats on the winning team!

Zeus
06-07-2014, 08:41 PM
No video? -.-
Grats on the winning team!

It corrupted. I was looking forward to posting it as well. Trust me, that made me more mad than if we had lost the tournament, lol. :(

Cell
06-07-2014, 11:35 PM
Good job guys. Really proud of u all XD

Daddyblu
06-08-2014, 12:46 AM
We we're outplayed.

GG and Good Fight.

*slowly walks out*

Brad kaau dyud mga bisaya lol!

Ophelia
06-08-2014, 12:54 AM
Team resi ftwwwww.
Grats on the victory, you guys ! :D

leoakre
06-08-2014, 12:57 AM
Awesome Job Team Karma!
:applause:

Daddyblu
06-08-2014, 01:06 AM
We we're outplayed.

GG and Good Fight.

*slowly walks out*

Cero i had to admit you and your team was the best team we've encounter in this tournament.
We had a great and hard time during out match!

It was very challenging compared to the other team we encounter, hope to have another match with you guys again!

Thank you for the wonder experience team magnum.

For my team well played guys!

Hoardseeker
06-08-2014, 01:28 AM
It corrupted. I was looking forward to posting it as well. Trust me, that made me more mad than if we had lost the tournament, lol. :(

.-. Someone write a story on it...

Daddyblu
06-08-2014, 02:31 AM
Dear STS,

As reward can we have a tournament Flag instead of plats?

We don't really need plats a tournament flag will be very great.

Instanthumor
06-08-2014, 02:43 AM
We don't really need plats

I'll take your Platinum prize -.-"

Emmacheese
06-08-2014, 06:56 AM
Oh parF you fail at recording! I do believe CtF said he was recording so let's hope he shares the video! Xx

Roberto077
06-08-2014, 07:37 AM

My computer used to do that a LOT. The same thing happened with my recordings of the TCG hide n seek event

EDIT: Also, if I record with Bandicam, I think the audio coding doesn't fit with my adobe premiere so it kinda does this breathing sound. Really odd bug.

Daddyblu
06-09-2014, 12:45 AM
hmmm where is my banner :)

Cryrus
06-09-2014, 07:50 AM
Oh parF you fail at recording! I do believe CtF said he was recording so let's hope he shares the video! Xx

was Ctf recording this ? omg everyone want to see the recap

Cero
06-09-2014, 08:49 AM
@Ctf recording,

Ctf plays on his little nexus7 not on computer and It was his little joke about recording.

Cryrus
06-10-2014, 05:50 AM
I was expecting a close fight but it turns out the great magnum was no match for resilience team A.
The outcome was unexpected from my expectation it would reach to game 5 with a 2-2 tie.
But the result is 3-0, I don't know why is it because pet spam and skill swapping is fix already and the great magnum tanks cant swap skills?

Or was it simple resilience was a much more better players than team magnums, the gap was great that magnum was not even able to win atleast 1 match.

I wish Zeus or anyone can provide a video to answer our questions on what really happen on the championship match.

because i bet a lot of players expect a lot more from magnum.

Emmacheese
06-10-2014, 06:48 AM
@Ctf recording,

Ctf plays on his little nexus7 not on computer and It was his little joke about recording.

Ah ok that's a really hilarious joke made by him :biggrin: funny guy! Pretty sure he has played on pc as I've seen screenshots with the chrome layout! Oh well I guess we don't have a video of it! At least we know he is just joking now as he tends to say he is recording a lot! Also not only pc's record there is many screen recording apps on android and iPads do airplay ... Jus sayin!

Cero
06-10-2014, 07:39 AM
@Ctf recording,

Ah ok that's a really hilarious joke made by him :biggrin: funny guy! Pretty sure he has played on pc as I've seen screenshots with the chrome layout! Oh well I guess we don't have a video of it! At least we know he is just joking now as he tends to say he is recording a lot! Also not only pc's record there is many screen recording apps on android and iPads do airplay ... Jus sayin!

Yea i might be wrong fpr i ddnt make sure or even asked him because i think from what his doing from saying "im recording" is always a joke. Lol

I wish my droid is rooted i wouldnt mind recording and would like to do so.

Emmacheese
06-10-2014, 07:43 AM
Yea i might be wrong fpr i ddnt make sure or even asked him because i think from what his doing from saying "im recording" is always a joke. Lol

I wish my droid is rooted i wouldnt mind recording and would like to do so.

Take a look at xda developers! Will tell u all u need to know about rooting :-)

Zeus
06-10-2014, 08:42 AM
Prizes have been granted, congratulations everybody! Let me know if there were any issues. :)

Daddyblu
06-10-2014, 09:09 AM
Prizes have been granted, congratulations everybody! Let me know if there were any issues. :)

you got yours? wow good job

Bless
06-10-2014, 10:50 AM
Prizes have been granted, congratulations everybody! Let me know if there were any issues. :) Nothing here

Daddyblu
06-10-2014, 01:37 PM
Be patience my child

Bless
06-10-2014, 01:58 PM
Be patience my child I can't physically be patience, lol, c'mon!

Emmacheese
06-10-2014, 02:03 PM
I can't physically be patience, lol, c'mon!

English poooooolice! U do understand that Blu's first language isn't English right? Maybe when you grow up you will understand ! I for one am in awe of Blu as he speaks 4 languages! Let's see you speak fluently in Blu's main language :) gosh these school kids! anyways this isn't the place for taking the mickey out of how Blu uses his fourth language! It is however a good place to say

YAY GOOOOO KARMA WE WON! I just got credited my 500 plat xD ty STS

Mucsi
06-10-2014, 02:18 PM
English poooooolice! U do understand that Blu's first language isn't English right? Maybe when you grow up you will understand ! I for one am in awe of Blu as he speaks 4 languages! Let's see you speak fluently in Blu's main language :) gosh these school kids! anyways this isn't the place for taking the mickey out of how Blu uses his fourth language! It is however a good place to say

fanatic gamers

Daddyblu
06-10-2014, 02:32 PM

Valentina did not get yet

Bless
06-10-2014, 04:06 PM
I can't physically be patience, lol, c'mon!

YAY GOOOOO KARMA WE WON! I just got credited my 500 plat xD ty STS Lol. Take a chill pill kiddo. Eaten too much sugar lately?

Emmacheese
06-10-2014, 04:28 PM
Lol. Take a chill pill kiddo. Eaten too much sugar lately?

Yes too much coca cola! xD

Daddyblu
06-11-2014, 01:13 AM
Lol. Take a chill pill kiddo. Eaten too much sugar lately?

هذا الطفل يبارك اعتقد انه ذكي جدا.

Daddyblu
06-11-2014, 01:14 AM
Yes too much coca cola! xD

too much coffee not cola, anyways bless and rest of magnum try to win 1 round next time and give us a more challenging battle.
that championship match was so boring.

Cero
06-11-2014, 01:27 AM
Requesting to lock this thread.
stop the trolls from nexting in this tournament that was made to support 8bit salute. This tournament is done and most have probably move on. If you can not and want to savour it go made your own thread.
Remember This tournament is made mainly to support 8bit salute not to redeem oneself from the past ctf failure.

Remiem
06-11-2014, 10:41 AM
Tournament is over. Congrats to the winners, and thank you for your support during 8-bit Salute!