PDA

View Full Version : Tired of geting ganged and wasted while....

Anarchist
05-10-2014, 05:26 PM

Following this unsaid chilvarous fighting style crap code i have decided to off my brain too like everyone else and gang like there is no tomorrow.
I also have a authorized biro on paper permission to proceed so no guilty conscience.

Good game to everyone.

Xenobiotic
05-10-2014, 05:29 PM
O.o

Crowsfoot
05-10-2014, 05:32 PM
Who needs morals when we can press cap locks and rage?

Zeus
05-10-2014, 05:34 PM
You can try that, but if you're truly a fair player, you realize that you cannot do it after a few times.

Anarchist
05-10-2014, 05:38 PM
You can try that, but if you're truly a fair player, you realize that you cannot do it after a few times.
Running to the spawn room in 5 to kill the dude you just killed then after killing him runinng in 5 to the other spawn room is extremely pathetic. It is not even a moral problem.
It is pathetic.

Crowsfoot
05-10-2014, 05:39 PM
Running to the spawn room in 5 to kill the dude you just killed then after killing him runinng in 5 to the other spawn room is extremely pathetic. It not even a moral problem.
It is pathetic.
Yes it is, and two wrongs don't make a right.

Anarchist
05-10-2014, 05:40 PM
Yes it is, and two wrongs don't make a right.

No but my wrong will make a right for me.

Bless
05-10-2014, 05:45 PM
You can try that, but if you're truly a fair player, you realize that you cannot do it after a few times. Nah, it's easily possible

Zeus
05-10-2014, 05:51 PM
Nah, it's easily possible

Then you're not truly a fair player if it's easily possible but a player that is more hellbent on revenge?

Note: I said truly. Thus, fair when it is convenient.

keikali
05-10-2014, 05:57 PM
lol@pvp

Anyona
05-10-2014, 06:49 PM
Took this earlier, most resil members play fair.... Some dont.

Sent from my ST26i using Tapatalk

Bless
05-10-2014, 07:13 PM
Nah, it's easily possible

Then you're not truly a fair player if it's easily possible but a player that is more hellbent on revenge?

Note: I said truly. Thus, fair when it is convenient. It's a game, you cant really go hellbent over it, to a large extent extent.

Personally, I like fair play but I often become merciless when the situation asks. In the end, its a good laugh...

Ebezaanec
05-10-2014, 08:21 PM
It's called leaving... they cannot gang you if you are not there

The only thing keeping you there is your refusal to back down.

P.S. While it is not any of my business, you will get your guild targeted more than likely if you decide to gang like "no tomorrow."

Energizeric
05-10-2014, 08:59 PM
Sorry, but I know Predator a long time and he is certainly not a ganger. Perhaps some people in his guild are, but it's not his fault. I have seen him accused of ganging, but he is just a really good PvP player (possibly the best in AL) and so when he takes out a whole team, people yell "ganger".

Xenobiotic
05-10-2014, 09:36 PM
Sorry, but I know Predator a long time and he is certainly not a ganger. Perhaps some people in his guild are, but it's not his fault. I have seen him accused of ganging, but he is just a really good PvP player (possibly the best in AL) and so when he takes out a whole team, people yell "ganger".

Nah, they'd probably say,"Hacker!"

Anarchist
05-10-2014, 10:40 PM

And where did i accused predator of anything ?
Some people?
Till now the only people i have not seen ganging from resi is Parth and any party with him. Even then sometimes they go wild.

Hoardseeker
05-11-2014, 03:26 AM

whats wrong?every guild does it, So myself experienced even in Twink lv

Anyona
05-11-2014, 04:04 AM
whats wrong?every guild does it, So myself experienced even in Twink lv

Resilience are probably the guild who play fair the most. Just pointing out how some menbers don't. This is an appropriate thread since its talking about pvp in general.

Cero
05-11-2014, 04:58 AM
Got ganged?
Welcome to pvp.

Xyzther
05-11-2014, 07:07 AM
My gang

Toogy
05-11-2014, 07:39 AM

Noone from that guild play fair

Sent from my GT-S6310N using Tapatalk

Thorluffy
05-11-2014, 08:32 AM
stop complaining and play smart. Nth could be chged if the game creater himself is not going to do any shet.
In the end we are juz the victims of this corrupted gaming system.
Just.....play smart.
Best regards.

IGN: Thorluffy,Thorluffybolt,Thorluffysama,Thorluffyris e

Ssneakykills
05-11-2014, 09:34 AM
I'm a good boy

Anarchist
05-11-2014, 03:49 PM
Nada ganging is just not for me.
Even when i kill the same player more than 4 times in a 1vs1fight i start to feel guilty.

Lame Maliath.

Xbadboyx
05-11-2014, 04:20 PM
are u getting spawned ?! ganged?! even blocked?!
we have the solution its simple just call xbadboyx !

jk , leave the damn room .

Jack O Reaper
05-11-2014, 10:17 PM
Took this earlier, most resil members play fair....

Why do u have pve build in pvp?

Anarchist
05-11-2014, 11:25 PM
are u getting spawned ?! ganged?! even blocked?!
we have the solution its simple just call xbadboyx !

jk , leave the damn room .
Thanks for everything Bad. I owe you one now. :/

Kreasadriii
05-12-2014, 12:44 AM

I don't know if ipre had lvl 8/9 twinks, but find name like him and yes he is not a gangers ^^

*sorry out of context* :p

-don't judge someone bad in PvP because some of his guildmates ganging you, ask him to duel for sure-

Anarchist
05-12-2014, 01:16 AM
I don't know if ipre had lvl 8/9 twinks, but find name like him and yes he is not a gangers ^^

*sorry out of context* :p

-don't judge someone bad in PvP because some of his guildmates ganging you, ask him to duel for sure-

I actually don't have anything to do with Predator and that was the first i ever pmed him plus we have never fought and neither stayed in the same room for more than 10 seconds.

But i read he is a co gm of the players that ganged me so i pmed him and complained about what they did and that is his answer for you.

Zeus
05-12-2014, 01:34 AM
I actually don't have anything to do with Predator and that was the first i ever pmed him plus we have never fought and neither stayed in the same room for more than 10 seconds.

But i read he is a co gm of the players that ganged me so i pmed him and complained about what they did and that is his answer for you.

You didn't approach him with an issue, you attacked him, lol. So, his response was justified. If some random person I didn't even know just PM'd me and complained like that, I would write him off as well. Bring proof and approach respectfully. How do you expect anyone to do any favors for you if you are so aggressive in complaining?

Anarchist
05-12-2014, 01:53 AM
You didn't approach him with an issue, you attacked him, lol. So, his response was justified. If some random person I didn't even know just PM'd me and complained like that, I would write him off as well. Bring proof and approach respectfully. How do you expect anyone to do any favors for you if you are so aggressive in complaining?

I was utterly pissed off and i think that is what he really thinks. :/

Please organize training sections for the tournament if there are already please add my team yesterday we did some practice and we would like to do more. Plus i got better since that last awful 1vs1 so lets rematch sometimes :)

Zeus
05-12-2014, 02:10 AM
I was utterly pissed off and i think that is what he really thinks. :/

Please organize training sections for the tournament if there are already please add my team yesterday we did some practice and we would like to do more. Plus i got better since that last awful 1vs1 so lets rematch sometimes :)

I do not see you registered for the tournament?

Anarchist
05-12-2014, 02:25 AM
I do not see you registered for the tournament?

Soon. Anyway i just checked resi thread and it seems the issue has already been sorted.

While i was asleep :/