PDA

View Full Version : ( VERIFED ACCOUNT ) ! - Arcana Legends

Hercules
05-10-2014, 07:57 PM
HE HEY HEY :D

I was thinking today which dominate social networking accounts verified to not have problems falsehood and scammer, why not bring this idea to Arcane Legends? I'm tired of seeing scammer and are changing all the time and do the same accounts, to lie and cheat.

I think if many of us can agree that we verified account symbol will help us identify those who are reliable and not fake accounts.

The idea is for us to pay in some platinum (250-200 plt) To receive this value logo or else make a deeper verification as the phone number that arrives through the a code.

If you agree this idea, give me one like for that the message arrives to DEVS and MOD.

♦ Sorry for some sentences if no understood, I use Google/translate ♦

Thanks you for read this!

Hercules
05-10-2014, 08:01 PM
OPS sorry for the tittle omg, is Verified :P

Zeus
05-10-2014, 08:06 PM
Yay, Skeuedris returns!

Ishtmeet
05-10-2014, 08:12 PM
Yes Iostmage looks similar to Lostmage. But idk this idea will help or not.

tearacan
05-10-2014, 08:15 PM
A plat purchase won't change a persons behavior, they still can scam ppl.
Also verification/safety is not a players responsibility, but the that is 1 of sts. They should be the ones who feel the need to verificate accounts. My guess is that they prefer the wins over the fews losses they get.
If u just want some special feauture for plat only, i see no harm in it :)

Hercules
05-10-2014, 08:48 PM
A plat purchase won't change a persons behavior, they still can scam ppl.
Also verification/safety is not a players responsibility, but the that is 1 of sts. They should be the ones who feel the need to verificate accounts. My guess is that they prefer the wins over the fews losses they get.
If u just want some special feauture for plat only, i see no harm in it :)

Idk XD one scammer never want spend 250 plat for one verified account, I believe! :P

Layzi
05-10-2014, 09:45 PM
dont understand...
they could still change name ..

Anarchist
05-11-2014, 01:43 AM
I did 1vs1 pvp with this guy yesterday!! :O

Alhuntrazeck
05-11-2014, 01:50 AM
Iostmage is not a scammer or whatever, lol