Commander Crispy
05-11-2014, 01:07 AM
You may delete this.

Commander Crispy
05-11-2014, 09:43 AM
Delete.

Zylx
05-13-2014, 12:46 AM
Next time anything happens, support may be able to fix it. Email them at support@spacetimestudios.com

On another note, I'm using the spacetime studios app (not tapatalk) and I can't seem to edit any of my posts.

I'm using the same app for these forums (android), but i have no problems editing posts. There may be an error message (Error: Unexpected Server Response), but your post still saves the changes when you tap "submit".

Commander Crispy
05-13-2014, 09:39 PM
Next time anything happens, support may be able to fix it. Email them at support@spacetimestudios.com

On another note, I'm using the spacetime studios app (not tapatalk) and I can't seem to edit any of my posts.

I'm using the same app for these forums (android), but i have no problems editing posts. There may be an error message (Error: Unexpected Server Response), but your post still saves the changes when you tap "submit".

Hmm I got it to work. if you press the back button, after edit, and it says if I leave the edit will be discarded then clicking yes will discard it and it wont save the changes but if I jump to the directly to forums via my menu/extra button it saves it. Not sure if that makes sense. Thanks zylx