PDA

View Full Version : Dev when will Tis be????

Lee19
05-11-2014, 01:25 AM
In the legendary ring Thread samhane post

Going forward, we plan to continue adding elite level cap vanity rewards. The next one for level 81 (the expansion coming after Blacksmoke Mountain) should be a vanity armor. That way, anyone playing currently can work toward obtaining these legendary rings.

When is this? Becus I have eternity shield and want the legendary ring but need 81 armor

Burningdex
05-11-2014, 01:30 AM
In the legendary ring Thread samhane post

Going forward, we plan to continue adding elite level cap vanity rewards. The next one for level 81 (the expansion coming after Blacksmoke Mountain) should be a vanity armor. That way, anyone playing currently can work toward obtaining these legendary rings.

When is this? Becus I have eternity shield and want the legendary ring but need 81 armor
try 2017 or wen al dies down

i think u missed the last year of dev posts

Lee19
05-11-2014, 03:43 PM
try 2017 or wen al dies down

i think u missed the last year of dev posts
Was there exact date in 2017?

Sheugokin
05-11-2014, 03:48 PM
Was there exact date in 2017?

Lol it's the exaggeration. You need to search up past posts on cap raises.

Fusionstrike
05-11-2014, 08:17 PM
The post you quoted was from before they made the decision to stop development on PL. At the time, everyone assumed cap raises would keep coming, including the dev team. Since then they have changed direction and said "no cap on the horizon". You're free to interpret that how you choose. Personally, I would advise you not to expect any major content update again.