PDA

View Full Version : The Daily Shivering BETA #1

The Voices
05-11-2014, 01:31 AM
THE DAILY SHIVERING

ARTICLE: L30-35?

Most people would recognize the 30-35 PvP scene as a quite fun place of wondrous PL experiences. Others would take this place as an ego-hell, as for this place is also known for its impossible ego. Shadowstar responds to programming's thread on 30's-35's, saying that 30-35 PvP is full of ego, and how he finds most of the ego containers to be bears. After that comment, programming thanks Shadowstar for his thoughts on programming's question about the 30-35 Reputation Scene. My question, is that, "Is the 30-35 Scene coming back?"
There is spreading leaves and joins on L30-35 PvP, but it looks fine to us casual PvPers. There's always seems at least one game that is 1 populated at every point of time period. L30-35 is populated by shivering birds (not much), bears, mages, plat pack bears and foxes, iceberg bears, foxes, and rhinos, voodoo mages and bears, it's so countless! But how much does it compare to the 10-20 scene? The 21-29 scene? Even the 50-76 scene? Does the countless number of ways you can PvP a class in L30-35 make even a dent on the other PvP PL scenes?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q & A:

Q: Does ego matter on population levels of a particular scene?
A: Yes, it does because when you get to think about it, there is a lot of rushers, and ragers in PL that can make a gash in population if messed with. Rushers can make ragers leave, and ragers, well, can just leave.

Q: What is the comparison of L30-35 to the other scenes?
A: I think the comparison shows that L30-35 is actually one of the more populated scenes due to the amount of popularity among voodoo, iceberg, shivering, and platinum packs.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CURRENCY TREND:

Gold: [UP UP UP] TIME RANGE: Late March- April 20
Ever since the Starry vanities came out, CS was busy with buying and selling the beautiful vanities. [UNLESS YOU BOUGHT THE PLAT ONE :(]

Platinum: [UP UP UP] TIME RANGE: Mother's Day Weekend
Mother's Day! Platinum Offers and also, 5X Damage! Elixirs and Mother's Day shields are pushing up the platinum trend.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caiahar
05-11-2014, 05:57 AM
Wait, I don't exactly understand this thread x.X

It is true 30-35 has high egos, but dang they don't even compare to 10-26.
30-35 is probably one of the most populated levels, 30 being that its fun, all classes are viable somewhat, and gear can be really cheap as well.
It is true that most egoistic people are bears. I mean, I have hardly even seen a mage with a high ego, or rushing and trash talking.

Burningdex
05-11-2014, 05:57 AM
THE DAILY SHIVERING

Most people would recognize the 30-35 PvP scene as a quite fun place of wondrous PL experiences. Others would take this place as an ego-hell, as for this place is also known for its impossible ego. Shadowstar responds to programming's thread on 30's-35's, saying that 30-35 PvP is full of ego, and how he finds most of the ego containers to be bears. After that comment, programming thanks Shadowstar for his thoughts on programming's question about the 30-35 Reputation Scene. My question, is that, "Is the 30-35 Scene coming back?"
There is spreading leaves and joins on L30-35 PvP, but it looks fine to us casual PvPers. There's always seems at least one game that is 1 populated at every point of time period. L30-35 is populated by shivering birds (not much), bears, mages, plat pack bears and foxes, iceberg bears, foxes, and rhinos, voodoo mages and bears, it's so countless! But how much does it compare to the 10-20 scene? The 21-29 scene? Even the 50-76 scene? Does the countless number of ways you can PvP a class in L30-35 make even a dent on the other PvP PL scenes?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q & A:

A: Yes, it does because when you get to think about it, there is a lot of rushers, and ragers in PL that can make a gash in population if messed with. Rushers can make ragers leave, and ragers, well, can just leave.

A: I think the comparison shows that L30-35 is actually one of the more populated scenes due to the amount of popularity among voodoo, iceberg, shivering, and platinum packs.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CURRENCY TREND:

Ever since the Starry vanities came out, CS was busy with buying and selling the beautiful vanities. [UNLESS YOU BOUGHT THE PLAT ONE :(]

Mother's Day! Platinum Offers and also, 5X Damage! Elixirs and Mother's Day shields are pushing up the platinum trend.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wut?

Promagin
05-11-2014, 09:24 AM
Gotta add some more articles, as well as a few pictures, good work.

Laar
05-11-2014, 11:56 AM
I like it, thanks!

Caiahar
05-11-2014, 12:19 PM
Oh, I think its supposed to be some kinda newsletter or something.

programmed
05-11-2014, 02:09 PM
FYI I thanked him for giving me priced of items

Caiahar
05-11-2014, 02:15 PM
FYI I thanked him for giving me priced of items
No, you thanked me because your finger slipped and you accidently pressed thanks instead of reply.

programmed
05-11-2014, 02:22 PM
No, you thanked me because your finger slipped and you accidently pressed thanks instead of reply.

Lol. If that happened I'd have removed the thank. If I thank someone it's because they deserved it. You gave me prices of everything I asked about so you deserved a thank.

Caiahar
05-11-2014, 02:45 PM

Lol. If that happened I'd have removed the thank. If I thank someone it's because they deserved it. You gave me prices of everything I asked about so you deserved a thank.
How do you remove thanks on tapatalk?
I know you can do it on website.

programmed
05-11-2014, 05:02 PM

You can't on Tapatalk but I don't always use Tapatalk I have a laptop that I check the forums on also.

Covert
05-11-2014, 05:14 PM
THE DAILY SHIVERING

Q & A:

CURRENCY TREND:

:encouragement:

Caiahar
05-11-2014, 06:30 PM

You can't on Tapatalk but I don't always use Tapatalk I have a laptop that I check the forums on also.
Don't join the website side, stay heree with all the tapatalk noobs like me and Trenton ^-^

programmed
05-11-2014, 07:00 PM
Don't join the website side, stay heree with all the tapatalk noobs like me and Trenton ^-^

I'm a double agent I use both ;)

Caiahar
05-11-2014, 07:05 PM

I'm a double agent I use both ;)
So..whos side are you really on then?

programmed
05-11-2014, 07:10 PM

The one that isn't yours ;)

Caiahar
05-11-2014, 08:03 PM

The one that isn't yours ;)
What if I use mobile app, Tapatalk, AND website version? (:<

programmed
05-11-2014, 08:07 PM
What if I use mobile app, Tapatalk, AND website version? (:<

Then I guess I'm a noob too because I have no choice but to be on your side. :(

We should stop derailing this poor dudes thread now lol.