PDA

View Full Version : Your Experience so far!

Unruly
12-23-2010, 04:44 PM
Hey, this is a thread about your experiences while playing PL. Here are your simple questions.
1) How long how you been playing PL?
2) How do you like the game?
3) Do you like the community?

Just simple questions like those.

So i guess I'll start!

Hello, My character name is Rruly. I have been playing PL for about a month or so now. I am a level 38 Avian Archer. PL is a very awesome game. My experiences so far have been great. From joining groups for levels, gold, items. It is a very friendly game and the people are nice. I plan to stay with PL for a while!

Your turn :)

lce
12-23-2010, 04:46 PM
1) About 1 Month
2) one word AWSOME!
3) Mostly all friendly when you talk to them

Pharcyde
12-23-2010, 04:48 PM
1.) Since it first came out! (Never was super active until a few months ago)
2.) Its the only MMO I play, Only Application on my phone I play, only game that I play now too... I don't even play call of duty anymore.
3.) The amazing helpful community is what makes this game great. Sadly we might loose some of the friendly aspect once we go onto the PC version.. :(

regie831
12-23-2010, 04:48 PM
-since the last two weeks of august
-I find it enjoyable, and such a great mmo for mobile devices
-well kinda of, some are friendly some are just ....*********

Snakespeare
12-23-2010, 05:03 PM
Seven months, can't stop, community is cool but some individuals are too whiny...

icantgetkills
12-23-2010, 05:18 PM
1) first week of release o.O old timer :p
2) addictive awesome community very good responsive dev team

I said 2 and 3 in 2
:)

cuard
12-23-2010, 05:51 PM
1)since level 25 was cap
2) same as cant

Ladylove
12-24-2010, 12:07 AM
1. Been playing since April
2.Love, love the game
3. Community is alright, made lots of friends

BolloBear
12-24-2010, 12:10 AM
1)since level 25 was cap
2) same as cant

Same ; ) Oldy.

Militaryman
12-24-2010, 12:16 AM
The 2nd day it came out, but I lost my iPad... Then I found it 2 months later
It's been really fun until I met some guy... He was so mean :(

Vaelma
12-24-2010, 12:35 AM
1. Been playing since October
2. I am totally addicted to this game for now. Have played every mmorpg both console and pc for too many years to mention. Lol. I found Pl for my ipad and have really like the simplicity of it. Quick in and out, no wasted time traveling, content keeps changing with patches yet minimal bugs. I could go on and on........
3. Really like the community, nice blend of new people to the mmorpg experience and also lots of experienced mmorpg players (oldtimers) like myself.

Unruly
01-01-2011, 08:04 PM
***UPDATE***

I am really loving this game. I am now level 50 and farming totems with my groups. Special thanks to Cuard for helping me level from 47-50.
CYBER HERE I COME!!

Zeus
01-01-2011, 08:07 PM
I downloaded this app on the first day Ipads came out but didn't really start playing or use an account seriously till may/june. Even now I am still loving this game, as it has some great friends here regardless if they are online friends, I daresay some friends here might be better then ones in real life. I play because it helps take the edge and stress of things that I'm constantly worrying about so, this you can say is my medicine for the negative effects of life.

Baphomet
01-01-2011, 08:24 PM
1. I've been playing for nearly 3 months.
2. I've been extremely addicted to the game and have every item possible for an mage even all the cyber...
3. The community has been great except for those who make a new character and think it's funny to have a level 1 toon join in on a Plasma gold run... just to think they can get power leveled...

Fyrce
01-02-2011, 02:41 AM
Checked game out for awhile, lurked for awhile. Started really playing in July. Love the game, Love the community.

KingFu
01-02-2011, 02:45 AM
1) A day or 2 after release, April 3rd. I'm an oldie :p
2) Very much so like the game, it has potential. Few things could be changed to improve it, but still a fantastic game!
3) Community? I like the forum community, but in game it's a mix between nice people and jerks. Could be a little better, but I try not and let those jerks ruin my gaming:)

Tsarra
01-02-2011, 05:26 AM
Ummm...very new...playing for about 9 days now. So new that I still play with the game music on. Settled on the Int Mage before visiting the forums; currently at Level 35. Been lurking here for about 3 days. In fact, this is my first post. I'm only taking a break from playing because my thumb is sore. :P

This is really my first 3D MMO. Played some RTS games online before this, but they were always about war and ruining the other player's day. Glad to see that PL isn't like that. It seems pretty simple, with the 3 stats and all. There's a fair amount of depth to it, though, as you can sort of run the classes "wrong" (see also: Diablo 2 Necro with Crossbow). Not to mention the item list -- pretty expansive, and I'm sure there will be more.

I really like it. I'm nearing the end of the questing on my first character (I'm currently at 107/111 quests completed), but it looks like Spacetime does a good job of expanding the game as they go from what I gathered from reading all of the histories and the information available here on the forum, and I still have two other characters that need 100+ quests each, so I've no shortage of things to do. Plus, there's a matter of better, pinker equipment for my characters...

ProSophist
01-02-2011, 11:57 AM
Been playing for a couple of months. Already able to make 2 level 50s
I find leveling unappealing at most times, and most quest are boring and repetitive.

However, I enjoy grinding end-game content.

People are pretty friendly and it's easy to make friends. I just hate people who trade you or add you to there friend's list only to beg for gold or ask for another spacesuit helmet.

Htiek
01-03-2011, 12:37 AM
-3 months
-best game for kill time
-i like community