PDA

View Full Version : sigh. ..have nothing to say

Benworushi
05-11-2014, 09:19 AM
even if sts u give me all arcane items. but i cant defeat any enemy. ..bcoz sts give arcane ping. ..always lag lag lag lag. ..die and die
ye. ..maybe stay in town chat is good idea. ..
come release arcane shield give me 100k armor. if i dont die ill be happy when ping is 100k
dont blame to me complain. .lag is not my a person's question..thxhttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/16/ma3epepe.jpg

Ssneakykills
05-11-2014, 09:29 AM
Ok.

matanofx
05-11-2014, 10:12 AM
Have you tried playing on chrome? you might not be getting any free platinum offers but i havent had a lag problem on chrome

Zojak
05-11-2014, 10:15 AM
Chrome is wonders to play on, i love it! Though i'm going to have to try on my new iphone 5s now :P

Samdegreat
05-11-2014, 10:17 AM
Don't blame sts, stop being a cheapskate and change your device/ wifi supplier :)
Lag is a personal problem...

Crowsfoot
05-11-2014, 10:30 AM
I can only play on my Nexus 7s (I have both generations). Phones don't cut it unless you have the top of the line.

Wutzgood
05-11-2014, 10:58 AM
I play on an iPod touch4 and and iPhone 4 and only have a ping problem when I get too far away from the wifi signal. Its your signal that's the problem not sts server.

LordDravek
05-11-2014, 11:15 AM
Oh lag... "say something I'm giving up on you." *tear*

Energizeric
05-11-2014, 12:09 PM
I'm not sure what I do wrong but I just can't manage to play on a PC. I'm not able to move smoothly. I must be doing something wrong since so many people use it, but there is no virtual joystick, instead just "up", "down", "left", "right", so movement is never smooth. I guess I'm so use to using the touch screen I don't know if I could adjust. I'm guessing people map the movement and skills to a gamepad of some sort? I really have no idea how to do that. It would be great if someone could post on what the best gamepad to use and some simple instructions.

Pandamoni
05-11-2014, 12:17 PM
I've been spiking really bad the past week but I think it's my internet provider. Sorry ben :(

Xyzther
05-11-2014, 12:45 PM
Lol Arcane ping

Ishtmeet
05-11-2014, 12:56 PM
I'm not sure what I do wrong but I just can't manage to play on a PC. I'm not able to move smoothly. I must be doing something wrong since so many people use it, but there is no virtual joystick, instead just "up", "down", "left", "right", so movement is never smooth. I guess I'm so use to using the touch screen I don't know if I could adjust. I'm guessing people map the movement and skills to a gamepad of some sort? I really have no idea how to do that. It would be great if someone could post on what the best gamepad to use and some simple instructions.
Hey bro,
Grawries posted an awesome guide about all info on how to play on pc with a joy stick. Have a look at this.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?133171-Grawries-Ultimate-Guide-to-AL-on-PC-Full-Screen-with-Gamepad-Control-of-Mouse-KB!
I hope it helps. :)

Kakashis
05-11-2014, 01:43 PM
Hey bro,
Grawries posted an awesome guide about all info on how to play on pc with a joy stick. Have a look at this.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?133171-Grawries-Ultimate-Guide-to-AL-on-PC-Full-Screen-with-Gamepad-Control-of-Mouse-KB!
I hope it helps. :)

Yup I used this guide to play with my X box Controller! A point to note is that later versions of xpadder actually allow for mouse control. I stopped playing full screen because I get dizzy when the screen juggles. I wish you could disable the shaking effects.

My galaxy S3 struggles to keep up on many mobs maps like wt4 and becomes laggy/slow too. Normal pulls are fine but playing on phone and tablet hurts my hands and I get cramps.

Candylicks
05-11-2014, 02:18 PM
Hi Ben!

Arpluvial
05-11-2014, 02:28 PM
Hey guys, I have moved this to a more appropriate area, AL Technical Issues and Bugs.

Linkincena
05-12-2014, 02:11 AM
U wanted arcane ring..
STG gave u arcane ping xD

Midievalmodel
05-12-2014, 04:10 PM

Hey Energizeric. I have tried using game controller/joystick on PC and have mapped it to the movement functions of my keyboard. The issue with not being able to move smoothly is still there even with the game controller or joystick. The reasoning is that when you play on PC you are restricted to up, down, left, right. So even if you map them to a joystick its still the same. There is no diagonal movement on PC. That is why I still prefer playing on a phone because the touch pad allows you to move diagonally and hence smoother more efficient movement. The movement on PC is just not efficient enough in my opinion. But I do have friends that love to play with PC and using a game controller.....go figure....guess it comes down to preference.

Warlord0520
05-12-2014, 06:25 PM
even if sts u give me all arcane items. but i cant defeat any enemy. ..bcoz sts give arcane ping. ..always lag lag lag lag. ..die and die
ye. ..maybe stay in town chat is good idea. ..
come release arcane shield give me 100k armor. if i dont die ill be happy when ping is 100k
dont blame to me complain. .lag is not my a person's question..thx

Pardon me?

Shanamerny
05-12-2014, 07:46 PM
Hey Energizeric. I have tried using game controller/joystick on PC and have mapped it to the movement functions of my keyboard. The issue with not being able to move smoothly is still there even with the game controller or joystick. The reasoning is that when you play on PC you are restricted to up, down, left, right. So even if you map them to a joystick its still the same. There is no diagonal movement on PC. That is why I still prefer playing on a phone because the touch pad allows you to move diagonally and hence smoother more efficient movement. The movement on PC is just not efficient enough in my opinion. But I do have friends that love to play with PC and using a game controller.....go figure....guess it comes down to preference.

I play on my kindle fire and I lag every once in a while but I wouldn't trade it for pc. I find it much smoother to move around, where as in pc, I'd either press the wrong key or get stuck in nordr ice for moving in the wrong direction. I <3 my touch screen and I'll never go pc.. unless it's absolutely necessary :)

faefaefae
05-12-2014, 09:47 PM
U wanted arcane ring..
STG gave u arcane ping xD

A perfectly jammed arcane ping...

officiallyjun
05-13-2014, 03:41 AM
im playing on chrome, and recently i got bad lag on elite map, especially when any mage use their clock skill. I have no idea about this, at the beginning it all good, now its gettin worse and i dont enjoy my elite runs..maybe someone could give me some trick/tips about this :grumpy:

VenomsChaos
05-14-2014, 01:17 PM
i dont believe there a trick for lag problem... before the cap wery rarely i was geting lag, and now all the time lag 2-20 k ping, sametimes 119.999 ping ( its dc )

playing on android, also rooted ( mean i dont have ram - memory problem )

ppls keep repeating in forum on lag topics " sts not have anything to do, change device or net blabla "

are you seriously ??
do you know lag reasons on online games ?

Device = if its on google store and if its leting me download it, problem isnt on my device...

lets talk.about net ? 6 hour ago i has non lag, last 6 hour cant play... tryed everything about device - change dns - reset modem still huge lag... last weeks laging..

hour ago closed my bros phone wifi, closed pc and i was alone user still lag.. than opened other games on pc 8 char on eu onnline + 3 char on co 2.0 ... but that games dont have lag :/ so stop saying lag reason is our device / net and sts cant do nothing about it...

sametimes normal dungeons not have lag, but elite tindrin huge lag or dc... i test it to, joined elite and dced on begining 119.999 ping, than runed km3 without lag, tryed elite again 119.999 ping dc. than runed km3 - bracken - nordr - ydra, that maps was great without lag. than again joined elite and again 15-20 k ping on begining and i closed game... made that steps for the find problem... as you can see here, problem isnt on my device or net..

here is my theory and really i believe that

- lag reason mostly about sts server ( port )..
- laging because alot player onnline after cap ( server not strong for handle that much player + mobs )
- elites have bug thats why so many player laging

And yea i know i am the not ONE only laging, everywhere you can see players geting angry and keep repeat " lag lag lag sory lag ++ "

to day when i get lag, 2 other friend has lag + dc at sametime and we 3 to live in other country... 2 other guild friend says they havent lag and they to live in another a country... bad english and i ll try explain with a better way...

player 1 laging to day
Player 2 laging
player 3 laging to day..
player 4-5 non lag to day..

day ago
player 1 none lag
player 2 none lag
player 3 laging little
player 4 huge lag
player 5 little lag

on the table you can see, problem isnt about net / device... if problem device its should lag allways.. if problem net speed its should allways lag ( its can be depend sametimes )

i just want to a answer from devs mods : what is lag reason ? and if its from sts side, working on it ?

i am sure more player curious ing that answer...

Benworushi
05-16-2014, 02:40 AM
I've been spiking really bad the past week but I think it's my internet provider. Sorry ben :(

hi panda !i always use wifi. ..butping is not stable

Benworushi
05-16-2014, 02:41 AM
i dont believe there a trick for lag problem... before the cap wery rarely i was geting lag, and now all the time lag 2-20 k ping, sametimes 119.999 ping ( its dc )

playing on android, also rooted ( mean i dont have ram - memory problem )

ppls keep repeating in forum on lag topics " sts not have anything to do, change device or net blabla "

are you seriously ??
do you know lag reasons on online games ?

Device = if its on google store and if its leting me download it, problem isnt on my device...

lets talk.about net ? 6 hour ago i has non lag, last 6 hour cant play... tryed everything about device - change dns - reset modem still huge lag... last weeks laging..

hour ago closed my bros phone wifi, closed pc and i was alone user still lag.. than opened other games on pc 8 char on eu onnline + 3 char on co 2.0 ... but that games dont have lag :/ so stop saying lag reason is our device / net and sts cant do nothing about it...

sametimes normal dungeons not have lag, but elite tindrin huge lag or dc... i test it to, joined elite and dced on begining 119.999 ping, than runed km3 without lag, tryed elite again 119.999 ping dc. than runed km3 - bracken - nordr - ydra, that maps was great without lag. than again joined elite and again 15-20 k ping on begining and i closed game... made that steps for the find problem... as you can see here, problem isnt on my device or net..

here is my theory and really i believe that

- lag reason mostly about sts server ( port )..
- laging because alot player onnline after cap ( server not strong for handle that much player + mobs )
- elites have bug thats why so many player laging

And yea i know i am the not ONE only laging, everywhere you can see players geting angry and keep repeat " lag lag lag sory lag ++ "

to day when i get lag, 2 other friend has lag + dc at sametime and we 3 to live in other country... 2 other guild friend says they havent lag and they to live in another a country... bad english and i ll try explain with a better way...

player 1 laging to day
Player 2 laging
player 3 laging to day..
player 4-5 non lag to day..

day ago
player 1 none lag
player 2 none lag
player 3 laging little
player 4 huge lag
player 5 little lag

on the table you can see, problem isnt about net / device... if problem device its should lag allways.. if problem net speed its should allways lag ( its can be depend sametimes )

i just want to a answer from devs mods : what is lag reason ? and if its from sts side, working on it ?

i am sure more player curious ing that answer...

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/16/3ugybujy.jpgping is not stable. ..i guess is sts sever issue. .

Foebegone
05-20-2014, 08:46 AM
Ping is the time taken for a packet of information to go on a round trip. Now you have:

DEVICE - this can lag due to processor/GPU strain. (think rogue smoke bombs in town)

WIFI - this can lag if theres congestion on the channel (your wifi works on channels 1-13 and normally all are defaulted to 6)

LOCAL LOOP - this can have intermittent faults rx/tx, crc errors that can suddenly cause the error checking to throw a fit and cause hangs till its happy again. These and include Battery/Earth faults, HR, REIN on copper networks (not worked on fibre nets)

ISP - this is the first hop on the way to the internet this has contention with other subscribers and QOS to contend with

INTERNET - run tracert to see all the hops and there accumulated ping this will hop loads of times to get to STS's probably hosted servers each hop can cause a lag spike as you go through bottle necks (NZ has limited connectivity with the rest of the world for instance)

STS SERVERS - its possible that there are multiple servers that handle different aspects of the game but 2 people on the same map will be using the same server if one of them is lagging and the other is not then STS servers are not to blame.

In my opinion the first 3 are normally where the problem lies.