PDA

View Full Version : Bulk buyers and sellers problem in trading must be fixed

Bunny♥
05-11-2014, 11:30 AM
So I just realized how tiring, time consuming bulk trading is. As we all know, trading window only allows a player to put 4 items which really is the thing for me that needs to be improved. For example, lock grand crates, it is a very in demand item that most of the players buy for around 100 pieces or so. Trading it by 4s is so so sooooooooooooo tiring and time consuming. I almost broke my fingers repeating same thing for like an hour.. buying close to 500 pcs of locks is insane, i know, but its in demand and I think its not just me who has the same tiring moment of trading by bulks. I hope sts will improve the trading window, maybe allow more items to put in so that we wont have this hasle thing in trading anymore, esp in locks. :)

IN ADDITION:

It might be a big help if the process will look like this (sorry for the bad edit, i have no time to make it look good) :

aside from increasing the amount of items to be traded in the trading window, it would also be helpful if they add a check box beside each of the items and the number of the offered items that is going to be traded. this will also make things easier as the job of both part will just recheck before confirming.

Also, make use of the check marks, do it also in stashes :)

Hope you guys agree with me :p
Throw me some feedback, I am very open with it :)

Theillist1
05-11-2014, 11:45 AM
If only u could make stacks

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

Kakashis
05-11-2014, 02:58 PM
Agree to this. I would like to see locked stack as well as elixors. Scroll for 10 sec at boss to get to a lix is an eternity

Bunny♥
05-12-2014, 12:06 AM
also got a sample pic for my idea, lol.

Miggy Fabian
05-12-2014, 01:26 AM
Fraline whats the font use in resilience in your signature

Bunny♥
05-12-2014, 01:47 AM
Fraline whats the font use in resilience in your signature

idk, its not me who made it

Foebegone
05-12-2014, 05:37 AM
Id vote for stacking of items then a quantity box like with gold trades to add to the other window (be it trade or stash). All items should stack (still using invent slots) so things are easy to find and trade. Please have this in the client update *crosses fingers*

epicrrr
05-12-2014, 10:27 AM
How bout make an NPC that will stack your locked crates/item? With a maximum of 10 stacks, so you can stack 3 or 7 lockeds and they would take only 1 inv. space each stack.

Garden of hell
05-12-2014, 10:47 AM
I Agree. Becuz too tiring just repeat by only 4 times ,and need to go for 100pcs or more than that , and its need to fix and make more slots for trading :smile:

Bunny♥
05-12-2014, 10:57 AM
How bout make an NPC that will stack your locked crates/item? With a maximum of 10 stacks, so you can stack 3 or 7 lockeds and they would take only 1 inv. space each stack.

i have no problems in stacking or lack of inv, just the way it is transferred is my big concern. lol

I Agree. Becuz too tiring just repeat by only 4 times ,and need to go for 100pcs or more than that , and its need to fix and make more slots for trading :smile:

ikr? they should improve it asap xD

Schnitzel
05-12-2014, 06:31 PM
+1 vote to the OP's idea

off topic, but how do you get that many crates? I can't even farm 1..

Bunny♥
05-13-2014, 12:04 AM
+1 vote to the OP's idea

off topic, but how do you get that many crates? I can't even farm 1..

thanks :) km3 is the best place for locks, using lepre + luck elixir kits can help u get 5-10 locks(+/-) but the best farming strategy in locks for me is by using combo elix + luck elix kit + lepre, when I do that i get 20-25 locks per hour. :)

falmear
05-13-2014, 01:54 AM
This has already been suggested 9 months ago.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?112366-Trade-more-then-4-of-the-same-item

When does slow progress become no progress?

Bunny♥
05-13-2014, 03:47 AM
This has already been suggested 9 months ago.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?112366-Trade-more-then-4-of-the-same-item

When does slow progress become no progress?

oh geez, sorry i dont scan all the threads here in forums lol

falmear
05-13-2014, 12:59 PM
oh geez, sorry i dont scan all the threads here in forums lol

Unless it comes in the next client update, don't expect this feature to be ever implemented.

Samhayne
05-14-2014, 09:25 AM
Hi Fraline,

Thanks for taking the time to make this feedback thread. Arcane Legends is missing a true item stacking system. All items in your inventory are individual. We have talked about having a true stacking system, well, since before Arcane was ever conceived, in Pocket Legends. As maybe you can surmise given that we haven't done the work that such a change isn't trivial. That being said, it is on ye olde list of things we would like to do. Maybe sometime in the future it will get to the top of that list.

Respectfully yours,
Samhayne

Bunny♥
05-14-2014, 11:40 AM
Hi Fraline,

Thanks for taking the time to make this feedback thread. Arcane Legends is missing a true item stacking system. All items in your inventory are individual. We have talked about having a true stacking system, well, since before Arcane was ever conceived, in Pocket Legends. As maybe you can surmise given that we haven't done the work that such a change isn't trivial. That being said, it is on ye olde list of things we would like to do. Maybe sometime in the future it will get to the top of that list.

Respectfully yours,
Samhayne

ohh, I'll just wait patiently then, who knows ;) well then, thanks for the info sam, well appreciated. :*

Doobiez
05-15-2014, 11:52 PM
Hi Fraline,

Respectfully yours,
Samhayne

Short version:its gonna take a while

VenomsChaos
05-16-2014, 12:25 AM

seems nearly co 2.0 ... in that game locked crate type items can be scroll by 1 npc...
" xxxxx scroll " and its take 1 invertory slot in invertory but if you open it its become " 10 xxxxx " xxxxx can be locked crate, its makes easy sell + not take alot space in invertory

Xeusx
05-16-2014, 12:44 AM
Short version:its gonna take a while
How? Short version? There is no short version.

Milan Lame Man
05-18-2014, 07:52 AM
such a change isn't trivial.
I am late to the party as always, but Chaos had a great idea that might be easy to implement. Let me build on that:
1. This really only applies to Locked Crates and maybe gems and elixirs, other things don't need to be stacked.
2. There would be and NPC:
2a. Me: Hello Bob!
2b. Bob: Hello Milan! I can gift wrap your Locks into a pack of 10!
2c. Me: Awesome, please do!
2d. System: 10 Locked Crates have been removed from your inventory
2e. System: You have received an item: 10-pack of Locked Crates
3. Clicking that pack would unpack it back into 10 crates.
4. The only difficult thing is that it should still take 10 inventory/stash slots. I am not sure how difficult that is to implement.

I hope you can implement this, it would really save me a lot of time scrolling, both during fight and in city.

Bunny♥
05-18-2014, 09:28 AM
I am late to the party as always, but Chaos had a great idea that might be easy to implement. Let me build on that:
1. This really only applies to Locked Crates and maybe gems and elixirs, other things don't need to be stacked.
2. There would be and NPC:
2a. Me: Hello Bob!
2b. Bob: Hello Milan! I can gift wrap your Locks into a pack of 10!
2c. Me: Awesome, please do!
2d. System: 10 Locked Crates have been removed from your inventory
2e. System: You have received an item: 10-pack of Locked Crates
3. Clicking that pack would unpack it back into 10 crates.
4. The only difficult thing is that it should still take 10 inventory/stash slots. I am not sure how difficult that is to implement.

I hope you can implement this, it would really save me a lot of time scrolling, both during fight and in city.

pack is also a cool idea +1