PDA

View Full Version : Starting over

Randomdude
05-12-2014, 12:46 AM
So I finally finished college and can finally go back to PL I haven't played since Fang was cap though so that's when you guys come in. I'm totally confused so can you guys tell me what's new and how the community is? Hopefully not a lot of people have quit one of my old friends told me that the game has got worse, he said that STS won't update the game and many old players have quit. He also said that twinking sucks now and only a small amount of the "oldies" are still around. I forgot my old accounts email and PW so I'm making a new account I can't decide on which class to pick though. I'm thinking of going with good ol' bird but I'm having second thoughts the rhino and fox looks cool but I have no idea what they do. Anyone know which class is the best?

Ks_Leon
05-12-2014, 02:26 AM
Bear ithink is good for starting,if not mage.

Gracious
05-12-2014, 03:31 AM
The Avian class is a great one! Since there aren't that many players anymore, running pugs is extremely difficult unless you're running BSM or popular farming dungeons. With that being said, joining any of the popular guilds can relieve you of pug frustrations or lack thereof as most of the community is still helpful,willing, and nice in the pve stance.

Aveea
05-13-2014, 08:28 PM
Add me IG if you want. Will be happy to run w ya. Wb!