PDA

View Full Version : Why guild is counted in last week guild rankings?

Cryrus
05-12-2014, 01:55 AM

Guild its is unfair if guild is including to guild rankings!

If you implement new rules like this you should reset the clock to zero in all guild age for new rules.

Limsi
05-12-2014, 01:56 AM

Guild its is unfair if guild is including to guild rankings!

If you implement new rules like this you should reset the clock to zero in all guild age for new rules.

That defeats the purpose of having guild age as a criteria

Cryrus
05-12-2014, 02:00 AM
That defeats the purpose of having guild age as a criteria

yes but if they make new rules they should at least reset the clock to zero.
Old guild like CU, DM , EOS, will always get top position on this Criteria ,to be fair new rules should give everyone the chance.
for example if im STS ill implement this ill announce 1st and reset all guild age to zero to be fair since its a new rule.

Zeus
05-12-2014, 02:18 AM
If you read the way in which guild ranking is now calculated, you would realize that the guild age criteria would not affect your guild rank if it was your worst-performing category.

This only affects guilds who are truly the oldest in AL (and who would thus rank in top 5 for guild age, which EOS, DM and CU clearly are not), and guilds whose guild age happens to boost their rankings because it is one of their better categories (again, not DM, EOS or CU).

So if my guess about your real identity and thus your guild is right, you really have nothing to worry about.

He's not daddyblu, I was mistaken. He is a member of Resilience, but I can confirm that he is not daddyblu.

Cryrus
05-12-2014, 02:35 AM
If you read the way in which guild ranking is now calculated, you would realize that the guild age criteria would not affect your guild rank if it was your worst-performing category.

This only affects guilds who are truly the oldest in AL (and who would thus rank in top 5 for guild age, which EOS, DM and CU clearly are not), and guilds whose guild age happens to boost their rankings because it is one of their better categories (again, not EOS, but perhaps CU and DM however how much higher did they rise in ranking?).

So if my guess about your real identity and thus your guild is right, you really have nothing to worry about.

so you mean guild age is not part of the calculations? , ok ill read it as per your advice.

thanks!

Cryrus
05-12-2014, 02:42 AM
Just read it.
So if guild rankings will be approved it means
DM will be on rank 1 am i right?