PDA

View Full Version : Sigkill/ Evenslayer really?

Falcomist
12-23-2010, 11:01 PM
Hello guys I just want to share something. Well I was pvping and this one kid named Sigkill join and started saying noob to everyone, which then i called him a wanna be warbird. So then we went to 1v1 he was winning 2-0 first and saying noob( also some explicit stuff which i just igored) to me at every kill. So then I went to PvP mode and won him 8-4, right when i was going to get the 9th kill he leaves...and never return ( Also I dont think it is fair 1v1 because his noob friend (Evenslayer) was also attacking me time to time to defend his friend) So when SigKill leaves me and Evenslayer battles and then suddenly he leaves and join, but he doesnt go for me this time he goes for another weak dude in my team.

What i found out:

SigKill: Garbage talker who loses in unfair 1v1 and then leaves.
Evenslayer: Goes for the lowbies, steal killing( stay behind teammates and then steal their kills),and then leaves when about to die.

Defenition of Wanna be Warbirds: SigKill and Evenslayer.

Tell me what you guys think about them.

MAGICAL POCKET LEGEND
12-23-2010, 11:10 PM
well once i herd him say noob and he used to be my rival in pvp when i was lv30 but not anymore....

TheLaw
12-24-2010, 06:42 PM
Falcompuch, I can't say anything more. I even auto-typed booting these two people in the list. Also Falcompunch, sorry for booting you yesterday, it was just a demo. Another noob is Acidstorm, he makes his own game and boots everyone who kills him. Or when he kills you he simply boosts, very annoying.

DawnInfinity
12-24-2010, 07:20 PM
Falcompuch, I can't say anything more. I even auto-typed booting these two people in the list. Also Falcompunch, sorry for booting you yesterday, it was just a demo. Another noob is Acidstorm, he makes his own game and boots everyone who kills him. Or when he kills you he simply boosts, very annoying.

Yeah, Acidstorm does that too. Both sigkill and evenslayer leave right before they die, reset, and come after you with a vengeance.