PDA

View Full Version : Lets make a movie!

for the lulz
05-12-2014, 04:19 AM
KK looking for ideas for a drama story that can be recorded in pocket legends . All ideas are welcome , anyone interested in playing roles are welcome.

We need some heated pvp scenes ! Alot of drama ! fighting !! and scamzzors !! friends turned enemies !! When i come up with something il post it on youtube.

FortalWao
05-12-2014, 07:22 AM
I'm interested in playing the main protagonist.

Come to think of it, protagonists suck, I want to play the main antagonist.

for the lulz
05-12-2014, 08:29 AM

kk! u play the guy who starts of all poor and takes to the life of pvp gambling and scamming .

Ssneakykills
05-12-2014, 11:06 AM
Record me sneaking up on Cloudwater and hearing the famous quick chat

for the lulz
05-12-2014, 01:30 PM

lolz!! teamed bbl !!

Maurice Archie
05-12-2014, 02:07 PM
RUSHED / teamed ! AFK FOR A HOUR ON NETFLIX HAVE FUN

lilypads
05-12-2014, 03:19 PM
i wanta be the main female protagonist ;)

Schnitzel
05-12-2014, 05:24 PM
*In movie announcer voice*

This summer...Staring Ssneakykills and Lilypads...Directed by For The Lulz...
Two protagonists...a PvP match...and someone watching Netflix...
Critics are calling this the "Movie of 2014!"
*suspenseful music plays*
*random explosion somewhere in the background*
Where did that explosion come from? OH MAI GAWD THE MICROPHONE'S ON FIRE!!!!

-Other announcer-
PL...The MOVIE!

Rated A for Awesome
In theaters Summer 2014

Waug
05-13-2014, 12:57 AM
yep the movie without the bestmage and worstbird can b completed, specially without their teamwork.

FortalWao
05-13-2014, 08:51 AM

kk! u play the guy who starts of all poor and takes to the life of pvp gambling and scamming .
When do we start?

natpally
05-13-2014, 11:47 AM
i willing to help. we could do a reinactment of the hunger games

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

for the lulz
05-13-2014, 11:51 AM
okay Guys , basically il be the director . Any inputs on the story line are welcome and il be recording and compiling the entire thing as soon as i can get pl to work on my laptop . Whenever i log in it just says pl is down for an update or maintainence , or it just disconnects me . It might take quiet a bit of time but il try and contact each of you ingame

FortalWao
05-13-2014, 02:43 PM

I'll be Katniss! ^.^

natpally
05-13-2014, 04:31 PM
I'll be Katniss! ^.^

cool!

Sheugokin
05-13-2014, 04:37 PM

Pallies win....hands down

lilypads
05-14-2014, 11:39 AM
okay Guys , basically il be the director . Any inputs on the story line are welcome and il be recording and compiling the entire thing as soon as i can get pl to work on my laptop . Whenever i log in it just says pl is down for an update or maintainence , or it just disconnects me . It might take quiet a bit of time but il try and contact each of you ingame

Alright, its no problem i can wait :3

lilypads
05-14-2014, 11:40 AM
I'll be Katniss! ^.^

Well if its gonna be about the hunger games i would have to be her ........ i just kidding ;3

Timelife
05-14-2014, 12:13 PM
If u need any help I could be the right person, i used to make a few pl video's, wich i will eventually start making again when i have vacation :P

for the lulz
05-14-2014, 12:21 PM
I'll be Katniss! ^.^

naw , u iz katniss's cat , buttercup !

Schnitzel
05-14-2014, 03:58 PM
naw , u iz katniss's cat , buttercup !

I think it was Katniss's sister's cat...

programmed
05-14-2014, 04:56 PM
I think it was Katniss's sister's cat...

Yep

BuddyBoy255
05-14-2014, 10:21 PM
Ill be prim!

AvidLegend
05-17-2014, 02:53 AM
One of my giveaway events is going to be an exclusive murder mystery for only 18lucky players. Think we can share/mix and match plot lines so my characters are your characters? If so I can help with plot creation, filming, and editing. I have plenty of resources available both in game in out. Let me know ASAP I'm trying to finish up my murder mystery event planning soon.

for the lulz
05-17-2014, 03:06 AM
guys this is perfect ,but i cant get pl to work on my laptop , i need another person for the screen recording , u can use bandicam or something , Anyone up for it ????

bglir
05-17-2014, 07:52 AM
i can be the sexy kitty that makes all the ladies cry out for me where ever i go, that would be a huge hit for a movie, maybe a blockbuster:livid:

AvidLegend
05-17-2014, 01:15 PM
guys this is perfect ,but i cant get pl to work on my laptop , i need another person for the screen recording , u can use bandicam or something , Anyone up for it ????

Did you read my post I already offered

dudetus
05-17-2014, 02:10 PM
Okay as a professional I'd say first thing to do is creating characters. One character is Larry the Great, rest of the characters are minions. Larry is like a hybrid of he man and Conan the barbarian. He is so awesome. And his minions are like one smart guy who is kinda annoying. Then there is a funny guy and he is a bit stupid and then there's this hot chick right? And like she is super hot and best of all she is bi. These characters combined would be a good movie right?

AvidLegend
05-17-2014, 02:13 PM
My plot line revolves around two main characters (names unknown) who grow up as best friends. Unfortunately as they get older the dragon invasion begins and they are forced to serve in Alterras army. They are both married as say goodbye to their families and go off to fight the various dragons. Once they finally face the red dragon they are overwhelmed and the main character makes a bad choice to sacrifice his life long friend to save his own skin. This causes issues upon his returning home. Which leads into my murder mystery event which I can describe to you more in private messages

AvidLegend
05-18-2014, 01:27 PM
DID I GET YOUR ATTENTION?
Read my above post...

Gracious
05-18-2014, 03:04 PM
Don't forget to throw in espionage and conspiracy.

fourleaf
05-18-2014, 03:27 PM
Can I play an npc that just advertises buying gold for plat

FortalWao
05-18-2014, 04:33 PM
My plot line revolves around two main characters (names unknown) who grow up as best friends. Unfortunately as they get older the dragon invasion begins and they are forced to serve in Alterras army. They are both married as say goodbye to their families and go off to fight the various dragons. Once they finally face the red dragon they are overwhelmed and the main character makes a bad choice to sacrifice his life long friend to save his own skin. This causes issues upon his returning home. Which leads into my murder mystery event which I can describe to you more in private messages
Hey that's perfect for me and Shelby. Also, the murderer is the dead one's relative, or plot twist, Shelby abused a rev glitch and revived himself/used the 1 plat rev.

fourleaf
05-18-2014, 06:48 PM
Hey that's perfect for me and Shelby. Also, the murderer is the dead one's relative, or plot twist, Shelby abused a rev glitch and revived himself/used the 1 plat rev.
Wao I'd watch

AvidLegend
05-19-2014, 01:39 AM
Was your interest in this lost lulz?

Xyzther
05-21-2014, 11:19 PM
Let's Make Kids!